Princess Caroline Current Events Part 1: April 2008 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "No Finish Line" event that always takes place in November
celebrates it's 10th anniversary this year. To mark this anniversary
an exhibition of photograhs showing the involvement and support
of the Princely Family was opened and those photographes are
for sale in favor of the donation pot.
Princess Caroline attended the opening of the exhibition at the
Centre Cardio-Thoracique, Monaco, October 21, 2009:

-------> Pic

Terrible photo!!! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
What was the photographer thinking about???? :eek:

The Princess Caroline confides to Dominique Simonnet about her commitment to abused children, victims of wars, disease, sex trafficking, malnourished, ...
The princess describes his actions on the ground in the Philippines or Africa, his many initiatives and recalls the struggles of his grandmother Princess Charlotte and her mother Princess Grace at the head of AMADE.
"On behalf of children worldwide," HRH Princess Hanvovre & Dominique Simonnet, Seuil, 2009

Au nom des enfants du monde | Noblesse & Royautés

I have to pick up the book! I believe in AMADE and the many causes they support world-wide regarding the plight of the world's children.

The Princess Caroline confides to Dominique Simonnet about her commitment to abused children, victims of wars, disease, sex trafficking, malnourished, ...
The princess describes his actions on the ground in the Philippines or Africa, his many initiatives and recalls the struggles of his grandmother Princess Charlotte and her mother Princess Grace at the head of AMADE.
"On behalf of children worldwide," HRH Princess Hanvovre & Dominique Simonnet, Seuil, 2009

Yes, it's quite an interessting book, and the work done by AMADE and Princess Grace Foundation with the native populations of poor countries it's indeed remarkable. I'm enjoying the book very much, and i´m learnig a good deal about humanitarian work. Plus, there's also the example of both P. Caroline's grandmothers. Such brave women...:globe: :monacoflag2: :globe:

is there a english version?

is there a english version?

I don't know... But the causes ( and the cases ) described in the book are of such delicacy and urgence at the same time, the work developed by Amade is of such importance for these abused, suffering children :baby: and women:brush: is so remarkable ( and, no doubt, rewarding ), the task is so immense, that i think that the least we all can do is translanting some parts of the book ( here in these forums ) and thus spread P. Caroline's word around... I intend to do so, so one of these days, i'll post a paragraph or two in english for you, and you'll see how much P. Caroline has accomplished already, step by step, slowly but firmly...:rose2:

I don't know... But the causes ( and the cases ) described in the book are of such delicacy and urgence at the same time, the work developed by Amade is of such importance for these abused, suffering children :baby: and women:brush: is so remarkable ( and, no doubt, rewarding ), the task is so immense, that i think that the least we all can do is translanting some parts of the book ( here in these forums ) and thus spread P. Caroline's word around... I intend to do so, so one of these days, i'll post a paragraph or two in english for you, and you'll see how much P. Caroline has accomplished already, step by step, slowly but firmly...:rose2:

Thank You:flowers:

With two umbrellas it's easy to brave the rain..;)
I guess the pictures were taken in Paris.
Caroline looked great, I like the whole outfit!

Thanks for posting these findings, rerehh!

Glisteing Seas

:hellokitty: So glad someone was able to tell us a 'little' about Caroline's new book the cause is indeed a good one:books:
:harvest: The photo's are indeed nice but, what i love is the handbags wow great bags!! hee had to be PARIS doesn't it because it doesn't rain in Monaco often!! :advent:

Caroline at a concert in Nice called C'est Pas Classique (11/6/2009)

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/16466160.jpg
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/16465727.jpg
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/16465068.jpg
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/16465024.jpg
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/16464966.jpg
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/16462728.jpg
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/16462621.jpg

Source Belga

NICE 06/11/2009 C'est pas classique 2009, NICE Palais ACROPOLIS trois jours de concerts gratuits a Nice. Pour la cinquieme edition, cet evenement musical propose a tous les publics une programmation riche et eclectique avec plus de 100 concerts de musique classique places sous le signe de la convivialite. La princesse Caroline de Monaco avec Eric CIOTTI : President du CG06, Docteur Alain Frere. nice, France, nov 6th 2009. C'est pas classique : festival of music with 100 concerts for free, inaugurated by Princess Caroline of Monaco with Monte Carlo philarmonic orchestra

She looks beautiful. I love her smile.

Love the latest pics at C'est Pas Classique - she looks beautiful and happy.

Glistening Seas

:champagne: is that a new hair style on Caroline??? Her hair seems fuller in the past few events do you suppose? She does appear more 'serene'. however rainy days can be like that and her hair looks wonderful in spite of the dreary weather :harvest:

This woman is incredible, she is always perfect and charming, her smile, her eyes, she has something that other beautiful women haven't!

Yoy are so right Ulisse, she is amazing, elegant and keeps to her style. Looking forward to many more occasions this autumn and winter where we can se her.

According to euroapress.es we can look forward to an interesting
event tomorrow!
The article announces that Princess Caroline will be in San Sebastián, Spain,
tomorrow together with King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia of Spain in order
to lay the foundation stone of the "Proyecto túnidos" of the local Aquarium
that will also be officially opened during that ceremony. The article does not
say what exactly Caroline has to do with that project, but we'll surely get
more information when the event has taken place :)

According to euroapress.es we can look forward to an interesting
event tomorrow!
The article announces that Princess Caroline will be in San Sebastián, Spain,
tomorrow together with King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia of Spain in order
to lay the foundation stone of the "Proyecto túnidos" of the local Aquarium
that will also be officially opened during that ceremony. The article does not
say what exactly Caroline has to do with that project, but we'll surely get
more information when the event has taken place :)

This article explains the presence of Caroline

Carolina de Mónaco visitará mañana el Aquarium en Diario de Noticias de Gipuzkoa

The website of the Aquarium Donostia - San Sebastian.

PC's visit may have something to do with the centenary of the Aquarium, and its recent "facelift".

But I think it has something to do with Prince Albert I who inaugurated the San Sebastian Aquarium in 1928, with King Alfonso XIII of Spain.

She will be laying the first stone for the Proyecto tunidos.

There's a joint project between the Musée de la Mer at Biarritz (France) and the Aq. San Sebastian, eabling children to visit both venues.

There is a great video clip about the past of the Aquarium.

AQUARIUM DONOSTIA SAN SEBASTIÁN: Novedades sobre exposiciones, películas, cursos y actividades celebradas en el Aquarium

^ I think She might just have it pulled back in a style

Is it my impression, or did P. Caroline cut her hair short again? I hate when she does that...:mad:

She's pulled it back (maybe the weather forced the issue) - but, I prefer her w/longer hair, too.

:hellokitty: Hee It's agreed that short hair seems to make Caroline appear older. But here it looks nice. But you are right the longer hair is more youthful touch for her besides then she can pull it back like this and have more styling freedom!!:candycane:

She pulled her hair back, and I agree too that she looks better with her hair longer. But she looked gorgeous here, and the Queen of Spain looked good too.

No, she did not cut her hair, it's only the hairstyle :)

Here are some great pics:

** Visita de los Reyes y Carolina de Mónaco a San Sebastián **

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

** belga gallery ** gettyimages **

More can be found here:

** King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia: Current Events Part XX **

Ahhh...the Princess Caroline I LOVE to see!!:flowers: She looks wonderful, and I agree with those who say she looks better with longer hair pulled away from her face to show off her magnificent bone structure!!

Love the coat too!

:fireworks:
Princess Caroline is such a REGAL Princess and she shows this in her photos and the video clips of her visit to Spain, she actually reminds me of her mother Princess Grace on how Grace presented herself in public, but with the 'Caroline penache'. Over the last couple months, I feel that there is a sereness about P Caroline and it becomes more evident with every new photo we see of her. I take my hat off to her and thank her for the pleasure she gives as Her Serene Highness, Princess Caroline of Monaco:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom