Princess Benedikte Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what tiara did she wear last night?
did she also wear a diamond brosch? any photo of that

Last edited by a moderator:
she always looks lovely to me, great tiara and outfit!

princess Benedikte looks great in red and I like the pearl & diamonds with the outfit.

She's wearing what looks to be a diamond brooch on her evening gown in post #62.

Thank you for the closeup; this brooch is such a beautiful design.

a very nice brosch, i have not noticed it before but i should be something she has worn before i guess.
maybe one could change the name of this thread as uit includes her children and "doughter in law" Carina

That's a very beautiful Fringe tiara.

she wore a pearl emerald maybe jade necklace at
the celebration concert with the Royal Life Guards musik corps, at Det Kongelige Teater in Copenhagen

I'm normally not a fan of fringe tiaras since they resemble fences, but the one PB wore looks good with her hairstyle. And those are beautiful earrings and bracelet she's wearing; I like the bracelet's design.

She looked quite beautiful. The star tiara, the brooch and the lovely diamond necklace.
Does anyone have any information on the necklace?
Mary should borrow it for the gown she wore last night.

:previous:
Indeed she did. Princess Benedikte always looks really elegant, and this has to be one of my favourite gowns of her.

More on the tiara worn by the Princess - Queen Ingrid's Diamond Stars and Pearls Tiara.

Picture courtesy of the "Royal Jewels" documentary

Attachments

• tumblr_mfara7ywGo1qh2teso1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mfara7ywGo1qh2teso1_1280.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 372
This is a very lovely tiara. Im not sure if I have seen it displayed as dramatic as it could be. I love it with the emerald.

I love the versatility of the tiara that it can be broken down into three brooches as well.

I'd never noticed before how lovely the tiara is, especially the emerald version

did Benedikte take part of the state visit gala on 18th september?

did Benedikte take part of the state visit gala on 18th september?
Yes, she wore her floral tiara and diamond riviere with a gold and emerald pendant with a light green dress.

Back
Top Bottom