Princess Beatrice is expecting her first child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the couple!!!

???​

Last edited:
This is wonderful news! I’m very happy for them. And Wolfie will be very interested in the arrival of a baby half brother or sister I’m sure!

Wow!

Congratulations to future parents, grandparents, great-grandmother and big half-brother!:britflag:?:duckie::hug:??☀️??

Wonderful news! Congratulations to Princess Beatrice and Edo!

Congratulations! We need another new thread for name guessing :D.

Aww, I thought they would be trying quickly. Very happy for them. Lovely for Wolfie not to be too much older and August to have another cousin close in age (age already has one from the Brooksbank side).

Glad Beat is pregnant. Im sure last year she was wondering if she'd ever manage to get married, with the Covid thing.. but she did and now she's having a baby

What a happy and joyful news. I was only just thinking and looking back at the pictures of Princess Beatrice's wedding dress and tiara few days ago. ;)

Congratulation to Princess Beatrice and Mr Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi!!! :flowers: ? ? ? ?

Just yesterday I was thinking that we’ll have a pregnancy announcement from Beatrice soon. Congratulations to the parents to be

Congratulations to Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi!

I wonder whether the couple will be as protective of this child's privacy as they and Wolfie's mother have been of Wolfie's, or if this child will be more public as a member of the royal family.

Definitely this child will be more public as the Queen's great-grandchild.

Wolfie is entirely a private person.

Congratulation to Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi.

Last edited:
I wonder whether the couple will be as protective of this child's privacy as they and Wolfie's mother have been of Wolfie's, or if this child will be more public as a member of the royal family.

I suppose it depends. We haven't really seen any occasions where Wolfie *could* have been more public. Even the wedding didn't show the bride's sister or anyone but HM and PP. There was no public Trooping or anything like that.

If Trooping is back to it's normal size in a couple of years and Bea and Edo are there but their children aren't then we have our answer, at least whilst they're still small.

Aww congrats to the couple! So many babies!

Delightful news! I am glad that Princess Beatrice is in what seems to be a happy marriage and is expecting her first child.

Congratulations to the family. Praying for a healthy happy baby!

That's wonderful news; for the future parents and big brother.

Delighted for them ! At least some good news from the UK !

Wonderful news...couldn’t have come at a better time! Congratulations !!

Nice to hear such happy news!
Here's hoping Beatrice has an easy pregnancy and a healthy baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom