Princess Anne's Fashion & Style Part 6: December 2021 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The wearing of gloves has almost been a universal part of the uniform on the Princess Royal and work most of the time, however not entirely sure about this time!

Princess Anne at the Edinburgh Military Tattoo rehearsal today, August 3:

** Pic **

Love her kilt! The man on left is wearing a tie with the same plaid.

Anne at Sunday church service at Crathie Church, Balmoral, today, September 3:

** Pic **

Colourful outfit but the hat was a bit much and didn't go with the outfit.

Princess Anne opened a new Air Base at Alconbury Weald in Cambridgeshire today, September 12 - a nice, light look:

** Full view ** Upper part **

A signature Princess Anne look ? during a visit to Jaguar Land Rover for the 60th anniversary of the Halewood Factory Opening in Liverpool today:

Yes, only Anne could pull this off.

Along with HRH Princess Benedikte , HRH the Princess Royal ,well let me just say , they are my all time classic professional Princess dressers .Always appropriate , always approachable .

I do absolutely love the purple coat and the matching scarf is a nice touch

I think Princess Anne looks lovely in her purple coat matching scarf and dress. She wears this color well. I'm in agreement with fabaunty, Princess Anne and Princess Benedikte are "all time classic professional dressers".

That colour looks very good on her. Classic Princess Anne.

Princess Anne at the inauguration of The OWO, Whitehall on September 26 - back to the 1990s ;) but I like the vibrant colour on her:

A definite outfit from the 90's ,I'm not a fan as some of them work and others should just stay in the closet.

Oh dear, some outfits from her long standing, staple wardrobe she can get away with, but not this one.

Anne today, October 19, at the reception to thank those involved in the planning and staging of Queen Elizabeth's funeral and the coronation - nice dress and scarf, I would have preferred white gloves:

** Pic **

I notice in the second pic. she removed the boots. So, my guess is she wore them to get from the car to indoors. as perhaps for some reason the car couldn’t get close enough without ensuring she didn’t get mud splashing. There’s been a lot of flooding in areas the UK recently, with waters just receding. She’s a very practical lady !

:previous: Of course not! She has always been a no-nonsense, roll your sleeves up and get to it, kind of woman. She is a true and consistent worker and I believe a lot of women of her generation (and younger) admire both her work ethic and her sense of style and if gumboots are called for, then gumboots (wellingtons)are worn. She is real woman, not a show pony.

Anne looks great a good color and fit for her and her figure is enviable. Lovely jewelry also

Back
Top Bottom