Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 10: January 2020 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Prince Albert and Princess Caroline attended the 11th International Monaco and the Mediterranean Meetings (Les Rencontres Internationales Monaco et la Méditerranée) today, March 10:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Last edited:
Princess Stephanie, Prince Jacques, Princess Gabriella, Pauline and Camille attended a charity show for the benefit of the Circus School of Ukraine by Ukrainian refugee artists at the Princess Grace Theater yesterday, April 16:

** Pic 1 * Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** legion media gallery **

** parismatch gallery ** pp article ** dailymail article **

And today, April 17, Prince Albert and Melanie de Massy as President of the Monegasque Tennis Federation attended the finals of the Rolex Monte-Carlo Masters 2022:

** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
Princess Stephanie, Prince Jacques, Princess Gabriella, Pauline and Camille attended a charity show for the benefit of the Circus School of Ukraine by Ukrainian refugee artists at the Princess Grace Theater yesterday, April 16:

And today, April 17, Prince Albert and Melanie de Massy as President of the Monegasque Tennis Federation attended the finals of the Rolex Monte-Carlo Masters 2022:

The children never look happy in pictures anymore.

Always think Gabriella looks a lot like aunt Stephanie and i still do after these photos ;)

Hope they had a fun time at the show (even if they had to suffer the tedious obligated photoshoot)

Ah really lovely to see the twins with aunt Stephanie and her daughters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlene may be nervous appearing for the first time in an official capacity, wondering what everyone thinks of her. It may take her some time to deal with us, the public and media. Also, she could be on medications which can have side effects. She loves her children alot…lI hope she continues on her way to good health.

She looks great to me. Maybe a little stiff but that had always been her. Also remember, a photo is just a snapshot second.

It's nice to see HSH The Princess of Monaco doing public engagements. I hope she finds health and happiness in whatever the future holds, whether that's more public appearances or more private support. Thank God she has the comfort of her family during this time.

She looks fine to me. She was never so exuberant in facial expressions. Charlène is Charlène.

Really lovely to see the Princess back in public its been a very difficult 12 months for them all.

Very very glad to see her in public again, and with the whole family ❤️ she always seemed to enjoy sports events including motorsports, so imo it's a very good idea to have this event be her first re-appearance :flowers:

I think she looks fine, a little tense but that's to be expected after a full year away. What I think is very noticeable is the change in Gabriella's body language. She looks relaxed and happy in these pictures which I don't think she has done these past few months. Jacques always looks a bit reserved, like his mother, but G wears her emotions on her sleeve and she looks so much happier having Charlene back. I hope they are all together again at the Grand Prix next month. On a slightly darker note I think C's hair is nice but I just hope it hasn't been cropped in relation to any serious illness.

Charlene's expressions in those photos today don't seem any different than in years past. She never looks fully comfortable or relaxed in public. (..) But, it's still nice to see her out and about with the family.

I concur with most people in that Charlene looks like she has always done at most public events - uncomfortable. I salute her though; it must be so difficult to reappear after so much publicity about one's health. I very much like her hair like this.

I concur with most people in that Charlene looks like she has always done at most public events - uncomfortable. I salute her though; it must be so difficult to reappear after so much publicity about one's health. I very much like her hair like this.

I also think her hair is beautiful like this I wasn't criticising it I was just saying I hope it isn't so short due to health reasons. If it's purely by choice (which I pray it is) then I love it.

I hope this public appearance is because she wants to be there to support her family.

She looks great to me. Maybe a little stiff but that had always been her. Also remember, a photo is just a snapshot second.

I think she looks great, very beautiful in fact. She can pull off the very short cropped hair because she has a beautiful face with great bone structure.

I don't think she looks particularly sad at all. It's just the way she looks.

Lovely to see the whole family together. Love the hair - plenty of photos of her smiling although she does seem a bit tense in some photos. Not really surprising when this is her first big public appearance in a while. Glad to see she is on the mend.

How delightful to see Princess Charlene out in public again. I wish her perfect health and I see that she continues her usual pattern of discreet dressing with just some simple earrings worn.

So happy to see her after all that she has been through.

The Palace has shared a gallery of yesterday’s engagement, including an exclusive family photo:

** instagram gallery **

Paris Match have published more photos of the first family public appearance. In all photos the happiness that shines in Gabriella's face is heartwarming!

Iceflower, yes. Gabriella's happiness can be seen, as well as the way that she clings to her mother.

Back
Top Bottom