Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 10: January 2020 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This morning, February 2, Prince Albert and Louis attended the funeral of Jean Petit, French football player and later coach, who had played much of his professional career for the AS Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Yesterday, March 7, Prince Albert, Mélanie de Massy and Gareth Wittstock attended a concert of the Prince's Carabiniers at the Grimaldi Forum Monaco for the benefit of the Princess Charlene Foundation:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Today, March 8, Prince Albert and Princess Stéphanie inaugurated the International Women's Rights Day "POWHER" organized by the Women's Rights Committee:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** pp gallery ** instagram gallery **

Prince Albert was celebrated on his 66th birthday today, March 14.

Lovely images including Charlene and the twins:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Several members of the family watched the celebration from the Palace's balconies:

** pp gallery 1 ** pp gallery 2 ** parismatch gallery **

And the Palace released a great family photo taken inside the Palace:

Always lovely to see the twins out in public with their parents!

Indeed she is always looking so relaxed and happy. May God bless her and all the family.

I wonder why the big fanfare for Albert's birthday this year? It's not a mile stone birthday.

I could imagine, the big turn-out is also a sign of solidarity - taking into account, that there is this "Mr.-Palermo-Scandal".

Beautiful pictures. How nice to see the Princess healthy and happy again.

I'm glad so many people came to show support to the family. I noticed that in some pictures Charlene and Albert do not appear too happy. They were more relaxed later, when they started greeting people from the crowd. Anyway, it looks that the family is really cherished in Monaco.

The full family photo is lovely. I don’t think there’s anyone missing.( Sadly, it’s pretty much a confirmation that Charlotte and Dimitri are not together.)
I too share Sophie25’s puzzlement at the extent of the celebration for Albert’s 66th birthday. I can’t recall such fuss other than for milestone birthdays. It’s very welcome anyway.

The full family photo is lovely. I don’t think there’s anyone missing.
Andrea and Tatiana's children were missing, I guess because they went to school at home. And Louis and Marie's little Victoire, but I can imagine that they'll probably follow Stéphanie's example and won't bring her to any official event anytime soon.

Here's a news report from yesterday:

How did I come to miss Andrea and Tatiana’s children? Louis and Maria’s child a bit too young I think. Mind you, it’s a pretty big extended family now to keep tracks on.

The full family photo is lovely. I don’t think there’s anyone missing.
I would have hoped, that, at least for their father's birthday family photo (and events) Jazmin and Alexandre would have been there. I wonder if that's what Jazmin meant when she said she felt excluded in some things.

best wishes Michiru

I'm sure that this is what Jazmin meant. On the other hand I can understand that Albert and Charlene, and maybe especially Charlene don't want to invite them to such an official event. Considering how bad Charlene's relation to Nicole Coste is I am not surprised, even though it is not the fault of the children.
Albert would probably do everything to keep his wife healthy and happy, which after her long illness is quite understandable.
Somewhere I have read that the people in Monaco were asked to show their support for Albert in coming to greet him and the family on his birthday.

I don't think that Jazmin & Alexandre should have been there. Because knowing Alexandre's mother she soon would have started spinning untrue stories, and the speculations would gather momentum. Now that at last Charlene is always looking so relaxed and happy, it would not have been wise to have them present for the family photo. Obviously this is my opinion.

I’m guessing that Louis and Marie’s little girl probably was there but as they don’t allow her image to be shown on social media they didn’t want her in the photograph.

It’s a lovely photo of the family together, though not all members are positioned very well. You can hardly see poor Marie!

Who are the two people to the right of Melanie?

Happy 66th Birthday to Prince Albert! I just realized I'm 3 years younger, too.

Re Charlene, glad to see her happy and taking part in the celebrations with the extended family members and the new Grimaldi generations side by side with their princely cousins.

Re Jazmin and Alexandre not being there. There's too much history, and we who have been on and off the Forum for years and years still recall how stressful it was for Charlene when everything came up before, during and after their wedding.

She is the wife of the Prince, and mother of the heir, and deserves both respect and some peace of mind when in company of the extended family, so I'm glad Albert was sensitive enough to consider not including them in this group. These children are not at fault, but they belong to a previous life Albert had as a playboy and this was a celebration for the head of state of Monaco, alongside his wife and two kids and extended family. No need to add drama into the frame with the presence of Albert's other two adult children so the press can have another field day of yellow press news.

I completely agree with you, Charlène deserves respect.

Prince Albert, Andrea and Pierre attended the "presentation ceremony of the White Kepis of the 2nd Company of Volunteer Legionnaires of the 4th Foreign Regiment of Castelnaudary" today, April 4:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Prince Albert, Andrea and Pierre attended the "presentation ceremony of the White Kepis of the 2nd Company of Volunteer Legionnaires of the 4th Foreign Regiment of Castelnaudary" today, April 4:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I couldn't see Andrea.

:previous:

Take a look at the video in the second instagram post again. He's in uniform and can be seen a couple of times, most clearly when he's talking to Pierre (both seen from behind) :flowers:

Addition:
Some hours later gettyimages has provided some photos, where you can see both Pierre and Andrea cleary now:

** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
Prince Albert, Princess Charlene, Princess Stephanie, Melanie de Massy, Louis, Marie and Camille attended the opening of the Amazónico restaurant and bar in Monaco:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Photos provided by the Palace:

Purepeople gallery:

Prince Albert and Melanie attended the Rolex Masters in Monaco today, April 11:

Prince Albert and Melanie attended the Rolex Masters in Monaco again today, April 13:

** gettyimages gallery **

Princess Alexandra and boyfriend Ben attended as well:

** Pic **

Several members of the family attended the final of the Rolex Masters in Monaco today, April 14.

So far I've spotted Albert, Charlene, Jacques, Melanie, Alexandra with Ben, Pierre and Beatrice:

** gettyimages gallery ** dailymail article ** gtresnews gallery **

Parismatch gallery:

Purepeople galleries:

Lovely pics of the family at today’s final. Missing P Gabriella though. Does anyone know whether P Albert still plays tennis?

Back
Top Bottom