Prince William Current Events 19: May 2008-May 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any reports on where Prince William is?

Could his naval training have already started?

I do know if it has or not but the rumor is that he in Mustique for a week with Kate. I think more more than likely he just lying for a while before his navy training begins in June. He might have started pre Navy training stuff.

It does feel like something is going on an air of mystery to it perhaps.

He has kept very quiet the last few weeks hasn't he. I feel something maybe on the cards. ;)

He has kept very quiet the last few weeks hasn't he. I feel something maybe on the cards. ;)

I think if it seems he's laying low recently its probably due to his recent controversies.

And his preparations for the Royal Navy. I'm sure he has a lot on his mind, especially with all the pressure.

The last comment on Peter Philips is stupid: the poll was for hottest young royal, not hottest single royal. Whoever came up with these silly pieces couldn't even get their own story straight.

When William will join Navy? Today or next week?

interesting glad we have news what rank will he have??

Sub-Lieutenant I think since is either a Second Lt or a Lt in the Army. Is really going to do only two months or is it a total four months two months being training and two with various units in Royal Navy?

Here is a little more info about his time in the Navy
He will train at the Britannia Royal Naval College in Dartmouth at the start of a two-month posting taking in all aspects of the Senior Service. With the rank of Sub Lieutenant, he will join sailors and Royal Marines in intensive training before taking to the sea on board a submarine and a frigate

this is cornwall - news, entertainment, jobs, homes and cars

He look fine in that navy uniform.:wub:

Sub Lt seems pretty hight, has he advanced in rank again? It seems like he has risen pretty quickly

Good for him he looks nice. Despite everything that happened last month I still say this is a great acheivement.

its so good for him. He is accomplishing so many things things. He is really setting himself up to be a good King.

Prince William will spend his summer in the Caribbean tackling drug smugglers.

Prince William Will Tackle Caribbean Drug Smugglers With HMS Iron Duke During Royal Navy Attachment |Sky News|UK News

The Prince will fly some of the Navy's helicopters, but officials insist he will only fly on training missions

From that article:

"He will spend time with other sections of the Navy including Fleet Air Arm, The Royal Marines and Submarine Service. It will include a period on board one of the UK's nuclear submarines."

Okay, there was this joke about the submarine taking up to Chelsea Pier for a short visit to one of the lounge bars at the Thames. :D But honestly, IMHO he (and all others aboard a submarine) would be right on asking for that ebcause submarines must be the worst kind of ships to serve on. I wonder if he could have said "no" to that part of his training? After all, he did not decided entirely on his own what to do in the future...

Some really enjoy working on submarines, so I am told. I have never been on one, nor would I want to! Let us hope he is not seen flying about on 'training flights' that take in the local bars or any stag nights! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean we won't be informed about "Apocalypse Now"-style flights in helicopters with open doors over secluded tropical beaches surrounded by rain forests, followed by enormously informative landing manoevers in front of beach bars? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well most couples enjoy dressing up games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom