Prince Rashid bin Hassan of Jordan and Miss Zeina Shaban: 22 July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Wedding of Prince Rashed bin Hassan & Zeina Shaban

It has been announced today that the wedding will take place in about 3 weeks, no exact date announced yet.

Last edited:
I wishe for him & her happy days & nice life :flowers:

well am looking forward the bride's gown and the guests ; princess badya 's wedding guests were mainly from Europe so I hope Rashid's one also .. and I hope to see P.ali or Haya they are always absent in P.hassan 's children weddings !!!

well am looking forward the bride's gown and the guests ; princess Badiya 's wedding guests were mainly from Europe so I hope Rashid's one also ...
Probably because the groom was European.
[/QUOTE]and I hope to see P.ali or Haya they are always absent in P.hassan 's children weddings !!![/QUOTE]
Maybe they don't have good contact...

well am looking forward the bride's gown and the guests ; princess badya 's wedding guests were mainly from Europe so I hope Rashid's one also .. and I hope to see P.ali or Haya they are always absent in P.hassan 's children weddings !!!
always prince ali & princess haya no go to prince hasan family wedings

As far as I know, largely due to the tensions between Princess Sarvath of Jordan & Queen Noor, back in 1999- because of the struggle of the throne- I think that the children of Queen Noor don't share a proper relationship with Princess Sarvath's children. Queen Rania & King Abdullah attend the weddings, but largely due to protocol.

I haven't heard of Princess Haya or Ali sharing any cold vibes with Princess Sarvath's children.

As far as I know, largely due to the tensions between Princess Sarvath of Jordan & Queen Noor, back in 1999- because of the struggle of the throne- I think that the children of Queen Noor don't share a proper relationship with Princess Sarvath's children. Queen Rania & King Abdullah attend the weddings, but largely due to protocol.

I haven't heard of Princess Haya or Ali sharing any cold vibes with Princess Sarvath's children.
Prince Hamzah study with prince rashed in harrow school & prince hashem is best friend for prince rashed , but prince ali & princess haya dont coem because prince hassan didnt love queen alia , but this not true ,,, but maybe because i never seen pricne ali & princess haya atend one from his family wedings , but prince hamzha & hashem are best friends with prince rashed , plese check prince hashem thred & the video i put with his daughters you can see prince hashem laugh with him , so they are friends ;)

I think Queen Noor attended the wedding of one of Prince Hassan's daughter.
I remember having seen an official pic where Queen Noor and Princess Sarvath were side by side.

I think Queen Noor attended the ion wedding of one of Prince Hassan's daughter.
I remember having seen an official pic where Queen Noor and Princess Sarvath were side by side.

what I know is that Ali and Haya used to have unstable relation with Al Hassan's family even during KH time .... now they say that since the time both married they have fine relationship with the all family members ..

I know that Prince Hassan and Queen Zain did not like ((Queen Alia)) at all because she is palestinian so they did not like her kids Ali and Haya. I feel sorry for them...

I know that Prince Hassan and Queen Zain did not like ((Queen Alia)) at all because she is palestinian so they did not like her kids Ali and Haya. I feel sorry for them...
like i wrote ;)

you know what every body knows that ,,, and some people were saying that the helicopter crash was not an accident :S
yes that you can read in leap of faith ;)

Prince Hassan has good relationships with many European royals, .. maybe that`s why they are attending his children`s weddings. Hope prince Ali & princess Haya will attend PR wedding.

Prince Hassan has good relationships with many European royals, .. maybe that`s why they are attending his children`s weddings. Hope prince Ali & princess Haya will attend PR wedding.
we all hope :ermm:

I hope so:)
I alm looking forward to see the wedding and I hope somone from Morocco will attend.

I hope so:)
I alm looking forward to see the wedding and I hope somone from Morocco will attend.
Hope so dear .. Lalla salma attended princess Badiya`s wedding.

Here.......Here , Wedding Card Of the Wedding

Link

till now no new pictshares or news only that bahrain king come to the weding , but something start moving :D

Last edited:
the posted invitation says the wedding dinner was held on the 19th, not today.
is there another reception today?

oh the article mentions queen sofia of spain ..

ok they now post some pictshares for bahrain king but we still no reach for goal :ROFLMAO:
we want PRINCE RASHED :bang: first time i coem mad , maybe he keep it little private or maybe we wait for tomorrow "like independence day"

Princess Mahala ,,, Queen noor was in the wedding so i guess she is not in USA.... I got the pic can somebody tell me how to upload them here ????

Princess Mahala ,,, Queen noor was in the wedding so i guess she is not in USA.... I got the pic can somebody tell me how to upload them here ????
i poste pictshares too you can use

imagebam

Back
Top Bottom