Jordan: Birthday and Anniversary Wishes 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
:jordanflag::jordanflag:

Birthday and Anniversary wishes for members of the Royal Family of Jordan in 2024 may be posted in this thread.

News and photos of these events should be posted in regular threads. Congratulatory messages are off-topic in those threads and should be posted here.

Please be mindful of the dates of the occasions and don't post messages too early or late.

JANUARY

January 4, 1979 : Birthday of Princess Basma Hamzah of Jordan.

January 4, 2014 : Wedding Anniversary of Prince Feisal bin Al Hussein and Princess Zeina

January 6, 1986: Wedding Anniversary of Prince Asem and Princess Sana of Jordan

January 7, 2006: Wedding Anniversary of Prince Hashem and Princess Fahdah of Jordan

January 12, 2012: Wedding Anniversary of Prince Hamzah and Basmah Bani Ahmad

January 22, 1998: Birthday of Prince Nayef, the only son of Prince Asem of Jordan and his second wife, Princess Sana

January 30, 1962: Birthday of King Abdullah II of Jordan

January 30, 2005: Birthday of Prince Hashem, the second son of King Abdullah and Queen Rania of Jordan.

FEBRUARY

February 1, 2016 : Birthday of Prince Talal, the second child of Prince Rashed Al Hassan and princess Zeina.

February 7, 1999: Death Anniversary of late King Hussein I of Jordan

February 7, 2018: Birthday of Princess Nafisa, daughter of Prince Hamzah and his second wife Princess Basmah of Jordan.

February 8, 2022: Birthday of Princess Mohammed, son of Prince Hamzah and his second wife Princess Basmah of Jordan.

February 9, 1977: Death Anniversary of Queen Alia of Jordan, the third wife of late King Hussein I of Jordan

February 9, 1986: Birthday of Princess Raiyah, the daughter of late King Hussein and Queen Noor

February 11, 1990: Birthday of Princess Ayah, the eldest daughter of Prince Faisal and Princess Aliya of Jordan

February 12, 1981: Birthday of Prince Hussein Mirza, the eldest son of Princess Alia of Jordan

February 13, 1956: Birthday of Princess Alia of Jordan, the sister of King Abdullah of Jordan

February 17,2016: Birthday of Prince Abdullah bin Faisal, the eldest son of Prince Feisal Bin Al Hussein and his third wife princess Zeina AL-Feisal.

MARCH

March 12, 2023: Wedding Anniversary of Princess Iman and Jameel Alexander Thermiótis

March 19, 2007: Birthday of Prince Abdullah bin Ali, the son of Prince Ali and Princess Rym of Jordan

March 20, 1947: Birthday of Prince Hassan of Jordan, the brother of late King Hussein I of Jordan

March 22, 2013: Wedding Anniversary of Princess Iman bint Al Hussein to Zaid Azmi Mirza

March 25, 1971: Birthday of Farah, the eldest daughter of Princess Basma of Jordan

March 27, 1997: Birthday of Princess Sara of Jordan, the second daughter of Prince Faisal and Princess Aliya of Jordan, and twin sister of Princess Aisha of Jordan

March 27, 1997: Birthday of Princess Aisha of Jordan, the third daughter of Prince Faisal and Princess Aliya of Jordan, and the twin sister of Princess Sara of Jordan

March 28, 1974: Birthday of Princess Badiya, the third daughter of Prince Hassan and Princess Sarvath of Jordan

March 29, 1980: Birthday of Prince Hamzah, the eldest son of late King Hussein I of Jordan and his fourth wife, Queen Noor

APRIL

April 7, 2007: Birthday of Princess Haalah, the daughter of Prince Hashim and Princess Fahdah of Jordan

April 8,2017: Birthday of Prince Badiya, the third daughter of Prince Hamzah & princess Basmah of Jordan.

April 8, 2017 : Birthday of Prince Muhammad bin Faisal, the second son of Prince Feisal Bin Al Hussein and his third wife princess Zeina AL-Feisal of Jordan.

April 12, 2021: Wedding Anniversary of Prince Nayef Bin Asem and Sharifa Farah bint Nasser Alluhaymaq

April 18, 2007: Birthday of Princess Hayah, the daughter of Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor of Jordan

April 23, 1968: Birthday of Princess Aisha of Jordan, the sister of King Abdullah and twin sister of Princess Zein

April 23, 1968: Birthday of Princess Zein of Jordan, the sister of King Abdullah and twin sister of Princess Aisha

April 24, 1983: Birthday of Princess Iman of Jordan, the daughter of late King Hussein and Queen Noor

April 25, 1941: Birthday of Princess Muna of Jordan, the second wife of late King Hussein I of Jordan and mother of the current King Abdullah II of Jordan

April 27, 1948: Birthday of Prince Asem of Jordan, the son of Prince Nayef (younger son of King Abdullah I of Jordan) and Princess Mihrimah Sultan (granddaughter of Sultan Muhammad Rashad of Turkey).

April 28, 1994: Birthday of Princess Rajwa Al Hussein.

April 28, 1994: Birthday of Mr. Jameel Alexander Thermiotis, husband of Princess Iman bint Abdullah II.

April 29, 2021: Death anniversary of Prince Muhammad bin Talal, the second son of King Talal of Jordan and the younger brother of the late King Hussein of Jordan.

Last edited:
MAY

May 3, 1974: Birthday of Princess Haya of Jordan, the daughter of late King Hussein I and late Queen Alia

May 9, 1988: Birthday of Princess Nejla, the second daughter of Prince Asem of Jordan and his second wife, Princess Sana

May 11, 1951: Birthday of Princess Basma of Jordan, the sister of late King Hussein I of Jordan

May 14, 1971: Birthday of Princess Sumaya, the second daughter of Prince Hassan and Princess Sarvath of Jordan

May 20, 1979: Birthday of Prince Rashid, the only son of Prince Hassan and Princess Sarvath of Jordan

May 22, 2014: Wedding Anniversary of Princess Ayah bint Al Faisal and Princess Ayah bint Al Faisal and Mohammad Talal Halawani

May 27, 1992: Birthday of Aoun Juma, the son of Princess Aisha of Jordan

JUNE

June 1, 1989: Birthday of Zein al-Sharaf, the second daughter of Princess Basma of Jordan

June 1, 2023: Wedding Anniversary of Crown Prince Hussein and Princess Rajwa Al Hussein

June 10, 1981: Birthday of Prince Hashem of Jordan, the son of late King Hussein and Queen Noor of Jordan

June 10, 1993: Wedding Anniversary of King Abdullah and Queen Rania of Jordan

June 14, 1987: Birthday of Princess Salha, the first daughter of Prince Asem of Jordan and his second wife, Princess Sana

June 15, 1978: Wedding Anniversary of late King Hussein I and Queen Noor of Jordan

June 15, 2015: Birthday of Prince Hussein Haidara bin Hashim, the son of HRH prince Hashem bin Al Hussein & princess Fahdah of Jordan

June 28, 1994: Birthday of Prince Hussein of Jordan, the eldest son of King Abdullah and Queen Rania of Jordan

June 30, 1975: Birthday of Princess Yasmine, the eldest daughter of Prince Asem of Jordan and his first wife, Firouzeh Vokhshouri

JULY

July 4, 2008: Birthday of Princess Rayet Al Noor, the daughter of Prince Hashem & Princess Fahdah

July 5, 1993: Birthday of Jumana, daughter of Princess Zein of Jordan

July 5, 2014: Birthday of Princess Noor bint Hamzah, daughter of Prince Hamzah and Princess Basmah

July 18, 1996: Birthday of Muna Juma, the daughter of Princess Aisha of Jordan

July 21, 1974: Birthday of Ghazi, the eldest son of Princess Basma of Jordan

July 22, 2011: Wedding Anniversary of Prince Rashed bin Al Hassan and Princess Zeina Rashed of Jordan

July 24, 1947: Birthday of Princess Sarvath, the wife of Prince Hassan of Jordan

AUGUST

August 12, 1978: Birthday of Princess Sarah, the second daughter of Prince Asem of Jordan and his first wife, Firouzeh Vokhshouri

August 13, 1969: Birthday of Princess Rahma, the eldest daughter of Prince Hassan and Princess Sarvath of Jordan

August 21, 2019: Death Anniversary of Princess Dina Abdul-Hamid, the first wife of late King Hussein I of Jordan

August 23, 1951: Birthday of Queen Noor of Jordan, the fourth wife of late King Hussein I of Jordan

August 27, 1999: Birthday of Princess Tasneem bint Ghazi, eldest daughter of Prince Ghazi bin Mohammad & princess Areej

ِAugust 28, 1968: Wedding anniversary of Prince Hassan Bin Talal and Princess Sarvath Al-Hassan.

August 31, 1970: Birthday of Queen Rania of Jordan, the Consort of King Abdullah II of Jordan

Last edited:
SEPTEMBER

September 2, 1963: Birthday Princess Miriam Ghazi, formerly Princess of Bulgaria and Princess of Tarnovo

September 3, 2022: Wedding Anniversary of Prince Ghazi and Princess Miriam

September 7, 2004: Wedding Anniversary of Prince Ali and Princess Rym of Jordan

September 12, 1989: Birthday of Talal Al Saleh, the second son of Princess Alia of Jordan

September 15, 1964: Birthday of Princess Alia Tabbaa

September 16, 2005: Birthday of Princess Jalilah, the daughter of Prince Ali and Princess Rym of Jordan

September 20, 2003: Birthday of Princess Jannah bint Ghazi, daughter of prince Ghazi bin Mohammad & princess Areej Ghazi

September 26, 1996: Birthday of Princess Iman, the eldest daughter of King Abdullah and Queen Rania of Jordan

September 27, 2000: Birthday of Princess Salma, the second daughter of King Abdullah and Queen Rania of Jordan

OCTOBER

October 1, 2014: Birthday of Princess Salsabeel bint Ghazi, youngest daughter of HRH Prince Ghazi bin Mohammad & princess Areej Ghazi

October 6, 1982: Birthday of Princess Noor, the third daughter of Prince Asem of Jordan and his first wife, Firouzeh Vokhshouri

October 11, 1963: Birthday of Prince Faisal of Jordan, the brother of current King Abdullah II of Jordan
October 21, 2019: Birthday of Prince Mohammed El Hassan, son of Prince Hashem Bin Al Hussein & Princess Fahdah

October 22, 1993: Birthday of Prince Omar of Jordan, the first son of Prince Faisal and Princess Aliya of Jordan

NOVEMBER

November 3, 2012: Birthday of Princess Zein, daughter of Prince Hamzah and his second wife Princess Basmah of Jordan,

November 5, 2011: Birthday of Princess Fatimah, 3rd Daughter of Prince Hashem & Princess Fahdah of Jordan
November 6, 2001: Birthday of Prince Abdullah bin Ghazi, son of HRH Prince Ghazi bin Mohammad & princess Areej of Jordan

November 8, 2019: Birthday of Prince Hussein, Son of Prince Hamzah and his second wife Princess Basmah of Jordan

November 8, 1982: Birthday of Saad, the second son of Princess Basma of Jordan

November 9, 1990: Birthday of Jaafar, the son of Princess Zein of Jordan

November 14, 1935: Birthday of late King Hussein I of Jordan

November 15, 1992: Birthday of Prince Abdel Hamid, the third son of Princess Alia of Jordan

November 16, 1960: Birthday of Princess Sana, the wife of Prince Asem of Jordan

DECEMBER

December 1, 2013: Birthday of Prince Al Hassan bin Rashed bin Al Hassan, the first child of Prince Rashed bin Al Hassan & Princess Zeina Rashed of Jordan.

December 23, 1975: Birthday of Prince Ali, the son of late King Hussein and late Queen Alia

December 25, 1948: Birthday of late Queen Alia of Jordan, the third wife of late King Hussein I of Jordan

Last edited:
Happy Birthday to HM the King and Prince Hashem!

King Hussein I passed away 25 years ago. R.I.P.

Happy 6th Birthday to Princess Nafisa bint Hamzah!
Happy 2nd Birthday in advance to her brother Prince Mohammed bin Hamzah!
Happy 38th Birthday in advance to their aunt Princess Raiyah bint Hussein!

Happy belated Paper Wedding to Princess Iman bint Abdullah and Jameel Thermiotis!

I didn't know a first wedding anniversary was called "Paper Wedding", you always learn something new...

Many congratulations to the couple!

I didn't know a first wedding anniversary was called "Paper Wedding", you always learn something new...
It's a pleasure to read it!

Happy 23rd Birthday to Prince Muhammad and Princess Raja'a bint Talal!

Back
Top Bottom