Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy Current Events 2: May 2008-January 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Middleton advises Chelsy Davy on how to pick her friends | Mail Online

I sure don't believe this article. Must be a slow news day.:flowers:
The article is so funny. So Catherine and Chelsy might just be friends, they may become sisters in law and because of that Catherine is supposedly mentoring Chelsy.

Now perhaps it is the other way around, perhaps Chelsy is advising Catherine on how to stop the press and some on the internet ripping her apart, what to wear, what not to wear! :ROFLMAO: As for kissing a taxi driver, most of them are :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I think the 'Celeb Babes' & 'Video Vixens' rather shows us the sort of outlet this is likely to be. About as believable as the aliens parked in my garden!:whistling::ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
This part from Mail Online article makes my blood boil.

Quote: 'Kate had to do the same at St Andrews. Chelsy has decided to upgrade from her student digs to a smarter apartment,’ says a source. End of Quote.

So Chelsy isn't able to make her own decisions anymore?
Although I'd love to see Chelsy and Harry marry :wub:, I can't stand these endless comparisons between her and Kate. Camilla, or even Zara Phillips, would be far more helpful if advice was needed. It was Chelsy and Harry who helped Kate feel at ease at Peter's wedding.

It's time these reporters in their safe little offices had a good 3 month army stint in Afghanistan. :bang:

And another round of private pictures of Miss Davy makes it to the papers. Maybe Kate was right to advise her to get ridd off some of her "friends". Someone's selling her out and she doesn't even realise it. :ohmy:

Last edited:
Ahhh, they have discovered Catherine won't react, so they are starting on Chelsy. :bang:

Interesting take on it. But she has to know how pictures like this would make her appear to the public. Just not smart.:eek:

:previous::photo:When you are engaging in harmless fun with a bunch of friends, the last thing you think of is a cellphone camera. :eek:

And another round of private pictures of Miss Davy makes it to the papers. Maybe Kate was right to advise her to get ridd off some of her "friends". Someone's selling her out and she doesn't even realise it. :ohmy:

Interesting that that article has now been removed.:ohmy:

:previous::photo:When you are engaging in harmless fun with a bunch of friends, the last thing you think of is a cellphone camera. :eek:
When you are dating someone who himself is fodder for the tabloids, you'd better start thinking about it. Unless you really don't mind being plastered all over the Sun and other rags with your legs up in the air or you pretending to kiss your same sex friend -- which I don't get at all. I never pretended to kiss my friends or bite their body parts. What's up with that??? She's been photographed doing that before. :ohmy: A hard head makes for a soft ****.

Interesting that that article has now been removed.:ohmy:
Hmmmm. I wonder why. The Mail has never been known for its sensitivity. :ermm:

Luv2Cruise said:
When you are dating someone who himself is fodder for the tabloids, you'd better start thinking about it. . . . . . pretending to kiss your same sex friend -- which I don't get at all.
I think it's a generational thing. I asked my 27 year old neice about it and she just said "Aunty Marg" in that exasperated/indulgent tone and shook her head laughing. :lol:

I just felt older and wiser. No big deal. No sweat. We aren't meant to "get it". "It" belongs to them, they do, and that's all that counts. :whistling:

.......... Unless you really don't mind being plastered all over the Sun and other rags with your legs up in the air or you pretending to kiss your same sex friend -- which I don't get at all. I never pretended to kiss my friends or bite their body parts. What's up with that??? She's been photographed doing that before...........
They are just joking around for the camera. Get a few drinks in people, hand them a camera and you'll be amazed at the pics you'll get. :lol:

I think the whole thing is very sad. Chelsy obviously felt that she could be herself and have fun with her 'friends' while photographs were being taken without worrying if they would be sold/given to the press. Clearly she was mistaken and it can't be easy to find out that you can't even trust your friends not to sell you out. I know that I would be feeling very alone right now if I were in her position.

I think it's a generational thing. I asked my 27 year old neice about it and she just said "Aunty Marg" in that exasperated/indulgent tone and shook her head laughing. :lol:
The worrying thing MARG, is that my 38 year old gave me the same reaction as your 27 year old and I thought he was almost an adult!:whistling::ROFLMAO:

I note with erm . . . . interest? that Chelsy has been down-graded from "girlfriend" to "lover". :whistling:

So, do we actually believe that Buckingham Palace people got in touch with this kid who reportedly has a crush on Chelsy? I find that a little tough to buy. Surely the palace has more important things to do than play wingman for Prince Harry.

Hmmm...

I quote... “Buckingham Palace approached me indirectly. It’s a long story,” he said.

I suspect he's related to Burrell. How many hours of their time did this one get? Lol!

Ha! It's the "indirectly" that makes it art, Monika! :)

"Indirectly" ... I have images of a security man in dark sunglasses and a black suit leaving a note on the guy's car windshield or something. Maybe that's what Paul Burrell does now when he's not filming reality TV! ;) :lol:

Last edited:
Of course they don't mention that- then they wouldn't have a story to tell. :whistling: Pft. Gotta sell some kind of story to sell papers.

Ella Kay, it's the closest he's come to 'reality' in years...reality tv I mean. :)

It's all very well for Ms Davy to go shopping (not for the first time!) but surely we have a right to know who's paying?

^my parents are fully supporting me while I am a student (after that I'm on my own), I assume the Davys do the same.

PS: I know you were being sarcastic but I am answering literally to point out that Miss Davy and Kate situations are not comparable, and that's why she isn't getting the slack Kate does.

It's all very well for Ms Davy to go shopping (not for the first time!) but surely we have a right to know who's paying?
We don't have. That's her business not ours. Maybe her mother invite her for shopping.

Naughty naughty! You know you have to check the humour meter before you post! :whistling: :lol: :ROFLMAO:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Harrys-girl-London-mother-shopping-trip.html

Chelsy shops with her mom in Chelsea. They apparently stay in Clarence House.
Zimbabwe-born Chelsy is increasingly being welcomed into the heart of the royal family. After shopping with her mother, Beverley, they dropped into Clarence House for a cup of tea.
It is understood Harry, 23, is using the apartment he shares there with his brother William as a base before he returns to Army training.
Chelsy's comfortable status with the royal family after four years dating Harry was underlined yesterday when it emerged she is on the guest list for
Prince Charles's 60th birthday celebrations at Buckingham Palace in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom