Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 45: May - June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I hate hate hate those shoes with that dress...pink shoes with a BLACK cocktail dress??

But otherwise Letizia looks magnificent...beautiful hairstyle and very chic black dress!

The dress is really lovely. I am glad she wore it with her hair up. I really prefer Letizia with her hair up (at least on evening-events).

The shoes are really cute, but IMO don't match the outfit.

Last edited:
Nice outfit very cute shoes she's wearing but i dont like her hair do,makes her look older!

Very chic and up-to date. See the danish site and Mary with her orange shoes. I like the whimsical touch of Letizia's shoes. She looked great

So lovely

Love the dress and the hair. Oooh la la, that woman has a body to die for. Never ceases to amaze me. Delicious!:wub: Love the shoes, although I find they are kind of chunky for that type of dress. I totally agree with the bold colour. I wish I could pull off something like that. :notworthy:

I agree with everyone who said that she looks lovely, great, fantastic - dress, hair even shoes.
About shoes they could be pink to black dress but if they wouldn't have so big heels and platforms...

Last edited:
I think she looks amazing! Maybe the shoes are too clunky but I love the "color risk". Mary did it last week and Mette Marit has done this look a few times over the years.

sorry that i mention this but i saw the photos in hola magazine and she looks so thin that for me she looks anorexia!

I think Letizia is very lovely, but waay to thin. I hope that she is naturally like that and it isn't the result of some type of problem.

Just like being overweight, being too skinny can make a woman look older than she is, IMO.

She looks beautiful, and I love her shoes. Very bold.

Los Príncipes de Asturias entregan mañana en el Senado los premios de periodismo parlamentario 'Luis Carandell'

The Princes of Asturias tomorrow give in the Senate the prizes of parliamentary journalism “Luis Carandell”
au.gif

Their Real Heights the Princes of Asturias will tomorrow give in the Palace of the Senate the prizes of parliamentary journalism “Luis Carandell”. In their ninth edition, parliamentary cronista” (equipped with 10,000 Euros), and Sefi have been awarded Anabel Ten of the newspaper the Country in the modality “Garci'a, of the Chain Close-woven part of a fishing net, like “senatorial cronista” (equipped with 6,000 Euros).

oh thanks fanprincipesasturi!!! How lovely they will be attending the game against Russia!

was either Felipe or Letizia in Paris to watch Rafael Nadal win his 4th French Open title

Last edited:
was either Felipe or Letizia in Paris to watch Rafel Nadal win his 4th French Open title

The Saudi CP didn't leave Spain until Sunday afternoon and he was the guest of the King. That probably explains why the Kings or the Princes were not at Amelia's baptism or the French Open men's final. The Queen rarely missed her Greek family's gatherings.

El Príncipe de Asturias condena el atentado contra el diario El Correo

The Prince of Asturias condemns the attempt on the newspaper El Correo

The Prince of Asturias has condemned today the attempt that has damaged the facilities of El Correo in Zamudio's Biscayan locality, because there goes against ' the common and essential patrimony of all that the freedom of expression constitutes '.

Don Felipe has expressed this way in the act of delivery of the IV Prizes Luis Carandell of Parliamentary Journalism to the journalists Anabel Díez, of El País newspaper, and Sefi García, of Cadena Cope.

More photos:
Getty Images
This photo is cute and a little bit funny at the same time (Felipe is listening to Letizia very intensively, but it looks like he is staring the carpet):
Getty

ABC.es: nacional - nacional - Los Príncipes de Asturias acudirán a la inauguración de los Juegos Olímpicos

The Princes of Asturias will attend the inauguration of the Olympic Games.
Although Don Felipe and Doña Letizia, who will be accompanied by Foreign Minister Miguel Angel Moratinos, not formally head the Spanish delegation, it will represent our country at the inaugural ceremony. In addition, it is possible that at some stage of development of the Games, The Kings and other members of the Royal Family come to Beijing to support spanish athletes, as has been done in other Olympic events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom