Prince Carl Philip of Sweden and Sofia Hellqvist: June 13, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The German ladies (Von Bohlen und Halbach, etc. look great).

@Royal_talk: Aftonbladet confirms that Ida Sjöstedt did indeed design the royal wedding gown #RoyalWedding2015 #kungligtbroellop2015

@Royal_talk: Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana of Greece and Denmark. She never disappoints! #RoyalWedding2015 http://t.co/qM4pbm5uvU

The first Swedish royal diadem (diamond buttons), worn by Princess Christina.

A lot of very well-dressed ladies and gentlemen. There is clearly a difference between a royal wedding in Stockholm and a red carpet in Los Angeles... So far little plastic, fake tan and nudity to see. It is all very civilized. Deo Gratias!

Last edited by a moderator:
The chapel flowers are beautiful - they look amazing.

Amen Duc et Pair .....I can't watch it but CP's FB pages are posting photos of the guests arriving so far everyone is decently attired.

LaRae

@Royal_talk: Aftonbladet confirms that Ida Sjöstedt did indeed design the royal wedding gown #RoyalWedding2015 #kungligtbroellop2015

@Royal_talk: Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana of Greece and Denmark. She never disappoints! #RoyalWedding2015 http://t.co/qM4pbm5uvU
Tatiana's gown looked lovely but positively blah compared with when she walked inside to artificial light. It's like her gown lit up and sparkled. So I am going to keep that in mind when they walk the carpet. Sunlight is not an evening gown or jewels friend!

Crown Princess Victoria is in the Connaught Tiara.

Sophie Wessex looks elegant and beautiful.

If someone has a moment, I would love to know about the crown that they keep showing :flowers:

It seems really hot in the Palace Chapel, all ladies waving with their Orders of Service... poor bride, I hope she will not collapse under the tension and the heat of the lights...

Well there's 2 tiaras I was hoping to see Sofia in that are being worn by another member of the family ....

LaRae

Victoria in the Connaught Tiara *sigh* I love it on her but I'd wished for Sofia to wear it.

Crown Princess Victoria is wearing the Connaught Diamond tiara for the very first time :)

I've just tuned in to the live coverage. Very exciting!

Märtha Louise in her Private tiara

Marie in her wedding tiara

Margareta in the aquamarine tiara

Birgitta in the Baden fringe tiara

Desiree in the steel Cut tiara

Christina in the 6-Button tiara

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone has a moment, I would love to know about the crown that they keep showing :flowers:

That is the (symbolic) heraldic crown for a Prince of Sweden. The groom will not wear it but it is in the church to symbolize his position. The Prince's monogram depicts this crown:

resizer.php

Back
Top Bottom