Prince Albert and Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 2: March 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Berlin... as always. What a shame...

They both look very happy and contented...which, of course, warms my heart.

Red carpet has been rolled out for a you and you arrived in sandals that is more appropiate for a beach.I've never seen other royals do this,but well,it's Charlene,so.I hope she'll be more dress properly when the official visit begins.

Red carpet has been rolled out for a you and you arrived in sandals that is more appropiate for a beach.I've never seen other royals do this,but well,it's Charlene,so.I hope she'll be more dress properly when the official visit begins.

I think we are coming up against cultural differences - I see nothing amiss. However, that said, maybe she intended to wear heels and couldn't locate them - or maybe her back is hurting her and these are the only flats she has so....go with the flow. I think she looks great (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
(...)

Also,she was wearing heels during the Paris Fashion Show.She did'nt walk all the way to Germany.

Beautiful Charlene, we can see many people on the road to see the couple but it is yet a privat visit, the visit will begin to morrow, it was more confortable to wear sandals and casual cloths during the flight because in the South of France, it is very hot.
To morrow, , she will wear cloths and shoes more appopriat;
There are also photos on newscom

The official part of the visit begins on July 9th, their arrival on the 8th was pretty much a private event.

On July 7, Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attended the concert "Summer Dream" in the benefit of the Foundation Prince Albert II
at the Princely Palace in Monaco. Here's a pic of them together with singer Dee Dee Bridgewater at the private cocktail party that
was held after the concert.

** Pic **

And today, July 9, the official part of the visit to Germany has started at Bellevue Palace in Berlin and was followed by a boat trip:

** ppe gallery ** gettyimages gallery ** belga ** daylife gallery ** ppe gallery 2 **

** lehtikuva.fi gallery: Monacon ruhtinaspari vierailulla Saksassa **

** cozycot gallery: Prince albert ii of monaco and his wife princess charlene of monaco... **

** rp-online.de gallery: Fürst Albert und seine Charlene zu Besuch in Deutschland **

** derwesten.de: Charlène besucht Gauck **

Bigger pics:

** zimbio: Prince Albert II of Monaco and Princess Charlene Arrival In Berlin **

Last edited:

On July 7, Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attended the concert "Summer Dream" in the benefit of the Foundation Prince Albert II
at the Princely Palace in Monaco. Here's a pic of them together with singer Dee Dee Bridgewater at the private cocktail party that
was held after the concert.

** Pic **

And today, July 9, the official part of the visit to Germany has started at Bellevue Palace in Berlin:

** gettyimages gallery ** belga ** daylife gallery **

** rp-online.de gallery: Fürst Albert und seine Charlene zu Besuch in Deutschland **
Amazing clothes! P.ss Charlene looks stunning! The only "complaint" that I have regards sandals...

Pc looks elegant. Also she is wearing the heels she wore to the amber lounge fashion show not sandals.

Why keeps Westerwelle bringing his partner along (I am not referring to the fact that he has a male partner rather than a female). I guess the reason is that he gets some connections doing business with Monaco in his capacity as sports manager.

I dont see a reason for a foreign minister to bring along his spouse in contrast to the host, President Gauck.

I've just remembered that this is their first state visit since their marriage. I expect then that pc will wear a tiara tonight. Any other royal consort would wear one on such an occasion and it must surely have been for such events that pa gave her those two tiaras.

I've just remembered that this is their first state visit since their marriage. I expect then that pc will wear a tiara tonight. Any other royal consort would wear one on such an occasion and it must surely have been for such events that pa gave her those two tiaras.

The visit is classed as "official" as opposed to "state" so I actually would not expect a white tie & tiara dinner. Most likely the official dinner will be a black tie event sans tiara.

I don't see anything unusual in a Foreign Minister being accompanied by his spouse when acting as hosts during an engagement with a royal couple visiting the country.
In terms of commercial interests, perhaps it would not have been necessary for Charlène to use such an eye-catching accessory which boldly advertises Louis Vuitton.
The dinner tonight will certainly have a black tie dress code - which regarding the tiara question has been interpreted in different ways by royal ladies during in recent years.

Last edited:
This two do not have the faintest idea of how ridiculous they look trying to hard to demonstrate they are a perfect couple. I have never seen another monarch, prince, make such a cheap show in public. Of course it´s a desperate attempt to quiet the rumors and the bad press they had for their first anniversary.

nice photos of Prince Albert and princess Charlene, I like the kiss

I am surprised to see that there are so many people who want to see them .

Go to the Brandenburg Gate on any day of the week and you'll find hundreds of people there. In much the same way, go to Trafalgar Square or Times Square or the Eiffel Tower and you're sure to see loads of people.

I visited Bandebourg tor, there are many people but here they were waiting the couple. the couple also signed autographs and take photos.

Rosana, you must watch other royals. Princess Victoria of Sweden, princess Mathilde, princess mett Maritt use to kiss their husband in public

there is only the couple KateWilliam who are very strict and like sister and brother, never a kiss or hand in hand. but i never doubt they could not be in love.

So because a couple doesn't show PDA in public, especially at an official events it mean they are like brother and sister?

These two do not have the faintest idea of how wonderful they look, projecting their natural affinity to one another, not having to demonstrate they are a perfect couple. Of course there are those who say that affinity is a desperate attempt to quiet the rumors and the bad press they had for their first anniversary. Funny, I must have slept though the newspapers and TV on their first anniversary. I saw nothing of the sort.

I saw nothing of the sort.

Me neither.

I think we should enjoy the pics and information about the visit or ignore them in case we don't like the couple. There's no real need to rehash ;) the fake couple theory in connection with the current visit abroad.

I have been noticing that as well. People are really showing up - I would, too. :flowers: They are delightful - Albert is such a gentleman - and she looks radiant. They really do work well together when out-and-about - none of this 'you're on your own, dear' - or belief in their own solitary celebrity - no going for the crowds. I find it refreshing.

One thing, I wish she would be mindful of her posture. Throw back those shoulders, Charlene, lift that head. ;)

Albert a gentleman?!..excuse me whilst I:ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom