News from the Spanish Nobility

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Eugenia Martínez de Irujo accompanied by husband Narcis Rebollo presented her new collection of socks in Madrid today, February 3:

** gtresnews gallery **

Tamara Falcó, Marquise of Griñón, and fiancé Íñigo Onieva Molas attended the Pedro Del Hierro show during the Pasarela Cibeles Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Madrid 2023 in Madrid today, February 16:

** hola article ** gtresnews gallery **

Eugenia Martínez de Irujo and daughter Cayetana attended the Teresa Helbig fashion show during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Madrid on February 17:

** Pic **

Cayetano Martínez de Irujo, the Duke of Arjona, attended delivery of the medals of Andalucia in Sevilla today, February 28:

** Pic ** gtresnews gallery **

Francisco de Borbón, Duke of Seville, has presented his memoirs sourended by family and friends in Marbella yesterday, March 2:

** gtresnews gallery **

Francisco de Borbón, Duke of Seville, has presented his memoirs sourended by family and friends in Marbella yesterday, March 2:

** gtresnews gallery **

The Duke turns 80 this year,I'm not sure how close he is to the Spanish Royal Family but he is a cousin of the king.

Half-sister of Crown Prince Filip of Serbia is getting married!

Sol de Medina y de Orleans e Braganza, Countess de Ampurias (b.1986) [elder of two daughters together of Princess Maria da Gloria of Orleans and Braganza (b.1946) & her second husband Ignacio de Medina y Fernandez de Cordoba, Duke de Segorbe (b.1947)] got engaged to Pedro Domínguez-Manjón Toro this year.

Source: Descendants of King Louis Philippe I of the French

The Duke turns 80 this year,I'm not sure how close he is to the Spanish Royal Family but he is a cousin of the king.

They share the same family name (de Borbon) but they are very distant cousins. Fourth cousins once removed. Their most recent common ancestor is Infante Francisco de Paula of Spain (10 March 1794 – 13 August 1865).

By blood, Felipe VI of Spain is closer to Harald V of Norway, Margrethe II of Denmark, Charles III of the UK, Philippe of Belgium, Henri of Luxembourg, and Carl XVI Gustav of Sweden than to the current Duke of Seville

Sol de Medina y de Orleans e Braganza, Countess de Ampurias (b.1986) [elder of two daughters together of Princess Maria da Gloria of Orleans and Braganza (b.1946) & her second husband Ignacio de Medina y Fernandez de Cordoba, Duke de Segorbe (b.1947)] got engaged to Pedro Domínguez-Manjón Toro this year.

Source: Descendants of King Louis Philippe I of the French
They're expecting a baby if I remember it correctly?

No, it's me mixing the two sisters up. I saw that photo some time ago.

Ok. But we are not mixing them up on the engagement announcement, right? Making sure that it's Sol who is engaged, not Luna.

Eugenia Martínez de Irujo and husband Narcis Rebollo attended the opening of the opening of the Lola Flores Museum in Jerez de la Frontera (Cádiz) yesterday, March 31:

** Pic ** hola article ** gtresnews gallery **

Eugenia Martínez de Irujo and husband Narcis Rebollo attended the premiere of "Occo, The Show" in Madrid yesterday, April 13:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Eugenia Martínez de Irujo and husband Narcis Rebollo attended the inauguration of the Hotel Nobu in Seville yesterday, April 21:

** Pic ** gtresnews gallery **

Cayetano Martínez de Irujo, the Duke of Arjona, attended the Telva Charity Awards' 2023 in Madrid yesterday, May 9:

** Pic **

Back
Top Bottom