King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia, Current Events Part 22: April 2012 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the King's popularity like in spain now ? How about the Queen ? After his accident in Botsuwana, no news of how things are here at all. Please keep me updated. Thank you.

Lovely gesture for the Queen to adopt Paquita, I really admire her for that, hope everyone where like the Queen and the animals will be mucht more happier...:flowers:

Lovely gesture for the Queen to adopt Paquita, I really admire her for that, hope everyone where like the Queen and the animals will be mucht more happier...:flowers:

Indeed,the Queen seems to love all animals!

Whilst I hate to see caged animals, more especially in a zoo, I do love the photos of Queen Sofia with the pandas. She seems like a real animal lover.

The Spanish Royals seem to hold an awful lot of audiences at Zarzuela Palace. Is this strictly a Spanish thing or do other Royal Houses do likewise. ?

The King of the Belgians is doing the same. He often hold his Audiences at Laeken Castle.
It is just on the opposite of the Belvedere Place where he lives

Queen

Audience to a representation of the participants at the XIV Congress of Associations of Iberian Olympic Academies
La Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Audiencia a una representación de los participantes en el XIV Congreso de Asociaciones Panibéricas de Academias Olímpicas. Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

Closing concert of the 75th anniversary of National Radio of Spain
Monumental Theater. Madrid

Concierto de clausura del 75º aniversario de Radio Nacional de España. Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

Getty Images - Buscar: ESP: Queen Sofia of Spain Attends RNE 75th Anniversary Concert

King

Audience to His Royal Highness Prince Salman bin Abdulaziz al Saud, Minister of Defence of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Audiencia a Su Alteza Real el Príncipe Salman bin Abdulaziz al Saud, Ministro de Defensa del Reino de Arabia Saudí. Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

Audience to Mr. Johan McFarlane, president of Aviva PLC, together with the Board of Directors of Aviva in Spain

Audiencia al Sr. Johan McFarlane, presidente de Aviva PLC, acompañado del Consejo de Administración de Aviva en España. Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

Queen

Opening of the exhibition "The Last Raphael"
Prado National Museum. Madrid

PPE Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom