Kate Middleton Current Events 13: November 5-28, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Kate participated in this fashion show, she was not dating William. I believe they were just friends and she was dating someone else.

BeatrixFan said:
Well, I'd rather not see a future Queen in her knickers.

But, would you know a pretty girl or a girl with a good figure, if she jumped up and bit you???? :lol:

We have seen Charles our future King in his knickers (well swim trunks). We have seen him bare chested on many an occasion and if you went to the polo matches he attended in his younger days, you could be sure of a glimpse of some flesh or other as he changed! :eek: :lol:

Zonk said:
When Kate participated in this fashion show, she was not dating William. I believe they were just friends and she was dating someone else.

Yes, William went with their mutual friend and I should think, went to give moral support to Catherine.

This is the 21st century folks! We saw diana in a bikini! This conversation reminds me of a photo of a swim party at the Duke of Windsor's house when he was POW. Assorted royals and socialites were in bathing suits and the duchess of york- queen mum- was fully clothed

Well - she was modelling in her bikini. There's a difference. She was basically strutting around half-naked thus reducing herself to eye candy. I think it's a big mistake to make.

But, would you know a pretty girl or a girl with a good figure, if she jumped up and bit you????

lol - I would. Then again I did have a huge crush on Angela Lansbury at one time.

Looking at the Keystone pix, I was wondering if Kate only took one roller suitcase with her? Jeez I pack more than that for a weekend; god knows how much I would pack for a trip to South Africa for a ritzy party.

Jo of Palatine said:
Looks like beachware to me... Wasn't she just on a trip to celebrate a birthday? Looks like the stuff one wears when lounging around a swimmingpool in style...

This is the modeling job she did that William and his father attended at St. Andrews I believe the first year of his studies there.:)

HRH Kimetha said:
This is the modeling job she did that William and his father attended at St. Andrews I believe the first year of his studies there.:)

Charles was not there, as far as I remember.

Prince Charles was definitely not there. It was a charity ivent for students only. Kate was 'modeling', along with other girls, to raise money. Apparentely it costed a few pounds (more then 10, if I remember correctly) to buy the ticket for the show. Prince William and Kate Middleton were not dating at the time, however he paid the top price to sit in the front row.

Kate Invited to Sandringham for Christmas

Daily Mail, I think, reports Queen has personally invited Kate to Sandringham for Christmas. But Kate is conflicted about leaving her family that day. What a decision to have to make. Oh dear!!

The Queen has not invited Kate to Sandringham for Christmas. Apparantly the Queen is spending Christmas in London this year at the request of the Duke of York.

P.S - there are also rumours that the Queen will spend Christmas at Windsor as the Queen prefers Windsor and Camilla isn't a fan of Sandringham. We'll have to see on this one but personally I think it'll be spent at Windsor as the court become permanently settled there. But wherever they spend it, Kate won't be on the guest list on Christmas Day. The Queen likes tradition and if you read Brian Hoey's books, he details the Royal Family's Christmas Day. Everything is planned to the last and it's strictly firm members only. Camilla didn't go for Christmas until she married so I can't see Kate being invited.

Last edited:
Looks like Catherine might possibly be spending Christmas at Sandringham.

As I was saying and is being widely reported, :rolleyes: it looks like the Queen has personally invited Kate to have lunch at Sandringham on Christmas day. A nice touch to invite your grandson's exclusive girlfriend of over two years and counting.

Thanks for the news link about this interesting development.:flowers:

Vindication is sweet, Luv2Cruise. :)

Ever the kill joy, :lol: The Mail keeps a get out, by claiming :)rolleyes: ) a source close to Kate told The Mail on Sunday: "Kate has been invited to Sandringham for Christmas lunch, but she has yet to accept.

aplusw2000 said:

not that this has to do with the current discussion, and if it should be moved then i apologize. i clicked on one of the links in the story - diana and kate's shared style. they have got to be kidding!!! the photos they used don't, imo, show a shared sense of style. they're really stretching things here.

BeatrixFan said:
The Queen has not invited Kate to Sandringham for Christmas. Apparantly the Queen is spending Christmas in London this year at the request of the Duke of York.

P.S - there are also rumours that the Queen will spend Christmas at Windsor as the Queen prefers Windsor and Camilla isn't a fan of Sandringham. We'll have to see on this one but personally I think it'll be spent at Windsor as the court become permanently settled there.

Sandringham, per the Monarchy website:
http://www.royal.gov.uk/output/page3956.asp

TonyaR said:
Looks like Catherine might possibly be spending Christmas at Sandringham.

Hello,
Iam new to this thread, and just thought I should say hi.:flowers:
Anyways, while I think it is quite remarkable that Catherine got an invite to spend Christmas at Sandringham, I think she should spend that valuable time with her family. JMO though.:)

Kendra said:
Hello,
Anyways, while I think it is quite remarkable that Catherine got an invite to spend Christmas at Sandringham, I think she should spend that valuable time with her family. JMO though.:)

You really hit the button there - welcome to the Forums! That's the base of the tabloid discussion of the Xmas question: to which family does Catherine belong....

:flowers: Welcome!

Then Christmas is at Sandringham? Interesting. But Kate won't be there, of that we can be sure.

You cannot be sure of that unless you'll be standing behind the Queen serving her pudding. Kate has been William's constant companion for at least 2 years. I absolutely believe she has been invited to her boyfriend's home for Christmas lunch, the same way I'm sure he has been invited to her home for a meal with her family over the holidays.

It's LUNCH. NOT DINNER. NOT OVERNIGHT, NOT BREAKFAST. LUNCH with her boyfriend's family, an invitation extended from the MATRIARCH, who happens to be Queen of England, so naturally I would assume the only way she shows up is if the Queen has invited her. LUNCH. Not a pre-wedding day gathering where she gets fitted for the crown.

Last edited by a moderator:
We can be sure of that. It's the Queen's policy that Christmas is a strictly family affair. Camilla and Charles were companions for years after 1997 and she wasn't invited until she was married. Sophie Wessex and Edward were courting for a long time but Sophie wasn't invited until she was married. It's strictly a family affair - thats how the Queen likes it. She won't change the habits of a lifetime for William.

I guess the only way we are going to be sure of that is to wait a few days. Sooner or later we will find out.
Personally I am very doubtful Her Majesty did indeed invite Kate. The Mail (and the source, close to Kate Middleton) doesn’t sound too convincing to me.

Well, bear in mind that it was the Daily Mail who told us that George W Bush had refused to allow Camilla step foot in the White House.

Kendra said:
Hello,

Hi Kendra

Welcome to the forums.:flowers:

It is always difficult deciding which family to spend christmas with, most couples seem to alternate, unless they have a huge get together! :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom