Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 11: November 2007 - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks really good, but her shoes...... terrible!!!

Though she looks beautiful I thought she was too black, and I thought the fashion experts on this board said that you're not supposed to wear open-toed shoes with stockings.

I like Christina and her style. But those shoes..............................

Cristina and Iñaki look fantastic as always. I love her hair so simple yet elegant.

She looks very beautiful today! I really love her hair and make-up. Her outfit's nice, maybe a little dull because it's all black, but it fits her well.

Too black and ugly shoes but Cristina looks very good, happy & youthful. She has been on a diet lately hasn't she ... well, it won't be easy to keep up with hubby's looks - Inaki is and will always be the most attractive member of the SRF :flowers:

Good to see the two of them out together again. Not sure I like the all black outfit.

Stellad

Iñaki with some kids who benefit on the Telefonica foundation in Uruguay: youtube.com/watch?v=H4EiypSTRdQ

Last edited:
INFANTA CRISTINA ATTENDED A CONFERENCE WITH EX BRITISH PRIME MINISTER TONY BLAIR, AT THE PALAU DE CONGRESSOS DE CATALUNYA IN BARCELONA

London Features International Ltd

A grey suit :lol: Hope that's just a one off. Cristina looks good, ugly brooch though. Tony's gettin' old, can't he afford a double-breasted suit anymore. His jacket is not up to the occasion.

one question: are we gonna open a new thread for the US visit of the Dukes on Friday and Saturday? like we did on the Jordan visit? or we will report on here?

Pics 23.4.2008

Infanta Cristina presided the Honoris Causa Doctors Investiture
of Graca Machel, Nelson Mandela's wife in Barcelona, Spain,
April 23, 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

24-04-2008 Barcelona Princess Cristina at the International Symposium about Immunization Development in developing countries organized by La Caixa Foundation in Barcelona.

PPE Agency

She looks absolutely horrible in that outfit.

I wouldn't say horrible, but not the best. She actually looks like a secretary though.

That's her own work, not an official royal event. Thus I will give her a pass on her office look. But I don't like the royals taking advantage of the royal status to promote her private paid job no matter what she does.

Do you think maybe we'll see Queen Sofia in Barcelona today, picking up the kids from school and celebrating Miguel's 5th birthday with them?

Thanks for the link Paty. I love when they take the kids out and do normal family things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom