HSH Prince Albert Current Events 24 : Sept.2007 - Feb.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics 18.2.2008

MONACO 18/02/2008 : Nadia Lacoste poses with Prince Albert.
She's been the first director of the communication for the princely
palace and former press secretary to Prince Rainier and Princess
Grace and was decorated as Chevalier on Legion d'honneur grade
in Monaco today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

MONACO 18/02/2008 : Nadia Lacoste poses with Prince Albert.
She's been the first director of the communication for the princely
palace and former press secretary to Prince Rainier and Princess
Grace and was decorated as Chevalier on Legion d'honneur grade
in Monaco today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Oh goody! So probably Thierry Lacoste was there too and he can draw up the prenup agreement while he's there. ;) New fuel for gossip stories...

Oh goody! So probably Thierry Lacoste was there too and he can draw up the prenup agreement while he's there. ;) New fuel for gossip stories...
So in which relation is she to Thierry Lacoste?

Nadia is Thierry Lacoste's mother.

P Albert at opening of the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) session in Monaco.
Monegasque Official Development Assistancealso participated in session, was't this organization created by Albert?

Photographic Exhibition in Monaco

Pics 20.2.2008

Prince Albert of Monaco delivers a speech during the opening ceremony
of the 10th Special Session of the Governing Council Global Ministerial
Environment Forum as part of the United Nations Environment Programme
(UNEP), on February 20, 2008 in Monaco. The meeting will publish a
report on the effect of climate change on the fishing industry, and look
at other environmental issues such as the global trade in hazardous waste.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I like seeing Albert do this type of stuff than he going out with his friend. They taking pictures of them acting silly.

I'm sure we only see small parts of his life, or only an hour or so of his day in these pics. And I'm thinking we need to accept that whatever and with whomever, that he's doing whatever he needs to be doing or wants to be doing. We see bits of the whole man--maybe the real man,he himself. Some of what others need to see him as and some of what he needs to see himself as.

Pics 21.2.2008

Monaco, Feb 21st 2008. "Plant the planet" Prince
Albert is planting a Caroub in the Saint Martin gardens:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

A cobbler should stick to his last

Good job Albert, but the carob is leaning to the left side! Which gardener school did you attend? Coz its for the environment we may bend the rules :)
I wanted to plant a new apple tree but if you like you can do it and try again to put it in vertically :lol:

Lacoste ????

Nadia is Thierry Lacoste's mother.
Are you talking about the Designer - the one with the crocodile emblem (poloshirts, rescue boats etc... ) ??? give me a hint

Indeed Thierry is his lawyer not the designer - I am really a fool ....

Last edited:
Cute picture that tree is not strait leaning to the left but its cute either way

Here's another better pic with the crooked tree ;)
Prince Albert is flanked by Achim Steiner, UN Under-Secretary
General and UNEP (United Nations Environment Programme)
Executive Director, UNEP worker Margaret Koli from Kenya
and children after planting a tree aside of the 10th Special
Session of the Governing Council Global Ministerial Environment
Forum, on February 21, 2008 in Monaco.
---> Pic
There was another event today as well:

Prince Albert II of Monaco, President of Club of Madrid, Chilean
Ricardo Lagos and US Timothy E.Wirth from the UN Foundation
sign an agreement for urgent and concerted action on climate
change during 10th Special Session of the Governing Council
Global Ministerial Environment Forum, on February 21, 2008 in
Monaco.
** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Glistening Seas

:):eek::)mmm that t-r-e-e:ROFLMAO: it looks like to day was and eventful day in Monaco at best. even if it is a "teensy" bit crooked hee they did a good job and managed to look like they were having a good time at it. well, there's nothing to perk up one's mood than digging in the dirt in gardens. :D

the council must have accomplished quite a bit and goodness knows everyone will benefit from whatever they choose to do which is good. :D:innocent::monacostandard::news:

Are you talking about the Designer - the one with the crocodile emblem (poloshirts, rescue boats etc... ) ??? give me a hint

Indeed Thierry is his lawyer not the designer - I am really a fool ....
That would be René Lacoste, former tennis champion and fashion designer. And founder of the Lacoste brand. Unfortunately I can't tell you if there's any family relation between the two Lacostes, but I'll admit that the coincedence is how I manage to remember Thierry Lacoste's name. :D (You know, I'm getting on, the memory is the first thing to go :lol:).

Glistening Seas

:flowers:although someone had mentioned that he didn't look good that day i think he looked like he was having a really great time with the children. it seemed pretty relaxed and actually like fun and that does make for nice pics plus you can "never have too many trees even if they are a "teensy" bit crooked :lol: it makes for interesting conversation. tee hee:lol::monacostandard::cheers::popcorn:

Pic 24.2.2008

24 FEBRUARY 2008: 40E TOUR DU HAUT VAR, Draguignan.
The winner Davide Rebellin is congratulated by Prince Albert.

----> Pic

Sandsla :flowers: in continuation our conversation about the "going with the flow" ;) .
Don't you think my words sound similar to Albert' comments in his recent interview: "Es wird passieren, wenn es passiert"? I guess it was said not only about relationship with Charlene, he displayed his own viewpoint on private life.
[URL="http://www.seitenblicke.at/stars/starstories/tag/02152008/ich-will-wieder-vater-sein/"]http://www.seitenblicke.at/stars/starstories/tag/02152008/ich-will-wieder-vater-sein/[/URL]

Aquamarine?

You know it's all German to me?;)

Can you translate? I'll be careful to try to read between the lines!:flowers:

Aquamarine:flowers:

Yes, I think I see the perspective you might have been coming from, and perhaps it wasn't so far from my own? :)I think perhaps I was thinking of "going with the flow..." as letting the popular opinion carry you where it may, I guess it was meant perhaps more like a last paragraph in one of my previous posts? Would I be more correct in thinking that? I think I liked his idea of having his second 25th birthday, I might try that when the times comes?
I'm not sure what he did on his 25th birthday? Maybe he'll have double the Happiness!:flowers:

Maybe we need a chinese double happiness emoticon?

Yes, I think I see the perspective you might have been coming from, and perhaps it wasn't so far from my own? :)I think perhaps I was thinking of "going with the flow..." as letting the popular opinion carry you where it may, I guess it was meant perhaps more like a last paragraph in one of my previous posts? Would I be more correct in thinking that? I think I liked his idea of having his second 25th birthday, I might try that when the times comes?
I'm not sure what he did on his 25th birthday? Maybe he'll have double the Happiness!:flowers:
Maybe we need a chinese double happiness emoticon?

...Double Happiness...I would like to see this expression on his face... Even cannot imagine now :)
As to age...I am afraid Albert does not feel an inward difference between 25 and 50y/o, he got stuck at his 25y/o and as a result - all these actions and comments...

Hehe - He´s acting like a woman who doesn´t want to realize getting older - I remember the joke "Which 25th Birtday do you celebrate this year... ".
On the other hand - childhood,teenage,or twen(university) time is the time we all may like to get back (forever young ... ) - and he is one of the happy people who is allowed to act "young", so let him enjoy that fun-life we dont have.

Hehe - He´s acting like a woman who doesn´t want to realize getting older - I remember the joke "Which 25th Birtday do you celebrate this year... ".
On the other hand - childhood,teenage,or twen(university) time is the time we all may like to get back (forever young ... ) - and he is one of the happy people who is allowed to act "young", so let him enjoy that fun-life we dont have.

If he didn't have a country to actually run, I'd agree with you. The other royals do not run their countries, he does. He can't go running around like a 25 yr. old. While it is true that you are as old as you act and as young as you think, there are limits to it when you have to govern.

...Double Happiness...I would like to see this expression on his face... Even cannot imagine now :)
As to age...I am afraid Albert does not feel an inward difference between 25 and 50y/o, he got stuck at his 25y/o and as a result - all these actions and comments...

With all the women in his life....you can't imagine that expression?;):)

I think a lot of us get stuck there, until we wake up one morning, and look in the mirror and say "What happened to my face???" :D

We cannot see behind the curtain, but imo Albert has good education and know how to govern his country, and there are also his experianced counselors. The yellow press shows only a small part of his life. But its right - a more "serious Albert" is required.
( But who is ruling Monaco ? The Grimaldis or the men of business or some racketeers .. ? )

Pic 26.2.2008

Prince Albert II of Monaco arrives at Hotel Adlon in Berlin, Germany,
26 February 2008. Monaco's head of state will meet German Chancellor
Merkel and Berlin's Lord Mayor Wowereit on 27 February 2008.

I hope to see many more pics of Albert here in Germany :flowers:

---> Pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom