HGD Guillaume: Relationship Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so how long has he been without when? when did he breakup with his last gf? and which one of these three was she? and can we see pictures of the other two?

^ You can definitely google Pia...she likes to think of herself as a celebrity.:ROFLMAO: As for Ella Ann and Michaela....I don't think pictures have ever been posted publicly. All I know is that Ella Ann is Australian and Michaela, I believe is Italian(?) Maybe someone else can confirm that? I believe Michaela was the last of the 3 that Guillaume dated.

yes I've seen enough of Pia, thank God:)
ok how about a description? were they blonde, brunette or what? And how long ago did eh date Michaela? just trying to work out how long he's been single:) and also, does anyone know the length of time these three have been dates? Pia was for a year (2002-2003?),right? how about the other two?

A lot of Pia's actions have made her look immature and childish. I will leave it at that.

^She's currently a fashion designer now. I think she's a fashion disaster by the look of some of her designs..

Garbo; He's turning 30 next year so of course he's been in relationships
but no one really knows if he currently have a girlfriend or not

He has never been in a long-term relationship no? I reckon he's just been involved with some women for some time or had some flings but nothing too serious. Come on now Guillaume, who is she, who's the one :lol: ?

yes I've seen enough of Pia, thank God:)
ok how about a description? were they blonde, brunette or what? And how long ago did eh date Michaela? just trying to work out how long he's been single:) and also, does anyone know the length of time these three have been dates? Pia was for a year (2002-2003?),right? how about the other two?

I honestly don't know much about either of them. The Grand Ducal Family are all very discreet, and they don't bring their partners to public events, or if they do, no one knows who they are, and they are not photographed with them. I think Ella Ann was blonde. No idea about Michaela. I also don't know how long he was with either of them. Sorry, that's all I know :flowers:

We also don't know if he is currently single or not. Like I said, discretion seems to be a family trait! I doubt we will know for sure until he announces his engagement.

^well, thank you for your answers and patience!:)

I'm just going to throw this out here, but do you think Guillaume would ever marry a woman who has been married before but had the marriage annulled?

I know they are very Catholic in Luxembourg and he is very religious but because Catholics believe in the right to annul a marriage, I wonder if that would or wouldn't be frowned upon. After all, Letizia of Spain was allowed to marry CP Felipe even though she had one marriage underneath her belt, apparently that was annulled too. That royal family is also very Catholic. I guess it would be up to Guillaume, Henri and Maria Teresa to decided if the woman is a good person and would be a good addition to their family, despite the flaw???

Last edited:
The world has changed so much, that I'm sure that while frowned upon, and certainly not the most desirable choice from the Grand Ducal family's point of view, it would probably be permitted. As you point out, look at Letzia and what's more, look at the Norwegian royal family. Yes, I know that they aren't Catholics, but still, the heir married a woman who was not only previously married, but also has a child from that previous relationship. Now, that's something!

I believe that Letizia didn't have a church wedding, but I might be wrong

Letizia got married in the Cathedral of Saint Mary the Royal of La Almudena

I believe that Letizia didn't have a church wedding, but I might be wrong

Which one? I think the first one was a civil ceremony, but her second one to Felipe was definitely in the church. I'm sure they also had a civil ceremony. I think it's customary for all royal weddings to have both.

Which one? I think the first one was a civil ceremony, but her second one to Felipe was definitely in the church. I'm sure they also had a civil ceremony. I think it's customary for all royal weddings to have both.

I was talking about the first one :whistling:
sorry for not being specific :flowers:

Guillaume is a Scorpio man. They are naturally were secretive and are also very selective in choosing their girlfriends/wives.

I doubt silly star signs have anything to do with him being secretive and selective, he is after all a Prince.

Some people believe in zodiac signs. No reason to call it silly.

Guillaume is a Scorpio man. They are naturally were secretive and are also very selective in choosing their girlfriends/wives.

I don't blame him for being secretive/selective in choosing his future spouse. There are a lot of things that will come with being a Grand Duke's wife and he has to make sure that she can handle it and isn't marrying him for what he has to offer but rather for the man he is.

I don't blame him for being secretive/selective in choosing his future spouse. There are a lot of things that will come with being a Grand Duke's wife and he has to make sure that she can handle it and isn't marrying him for what he has to offer but rather for the man he is.

I'm so agree with you dear!!;)

Anyone who is royal is aware that there are individuals who seek them out for various reasons. Some seek fame or others use royals for purposes of bettering their own life and social climbing. This has of course been happening since the beginning of time or since there has been royalty. A very careful screening would probably eliminate most of these individuals although some individuals are very good at concealing this and are able to fool people.

I don't blame Guillaume for being secretive or selective about he chooses as his future spouse. Some women royal or non-royal couldn't handle the duties and responsibilities of being the wife to the heir to the throne. I don't know if there is a test that one could determine this or not but I'm sure if its exists, it has probably been tested.

Do we think that Guillaume could be the next royal wedding on the cards?

Unless he knows something we don't, probably not. A couple of years down the road,maybe.

Well it would be nice to see him walk down the aisle with that someone special. Maybe he's next or maybe not.

^ As of right now Guillaume doesn't have a steady girlfriend. I'm sure though he doesn't lack for companionship

I don't know....maybe it's Prima Aprilis, but:

According to Hein's Royal Genealogy Page, Prince Guillaume got engaged to Princess Louise zu-Stolberg-Stolberg (b.1984)

Source: Descendants of Duke Wilhelm of Nassau

Well well well; who is this woman?

Or more importatnly is there an official announcement from the court?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom