HGD Guillaume, Current Events 10: November 2008 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WFES VIDEO PORTAL

he starts speaking around 2:05 in this video. although he only speaks for a little bit.

victoria is in it too.

<3 his english!!

He seems to travel quite a bit to the Arab nations.

Guillaume is making the trip that his father was supposed to make...

That must have been a hard decision for him. Being part of something for so long you feel as if it is your own.

I'm just wondering if anyone can please help me here, I'm wondering if the Grand Ducal family of Luxembourg has any relations with the Royal house of Prussia? I mean I saw the guestlist during the funeral of HRH Grand Duchess Josephine Charlotte and was shocked not to see any Prussian represenative? Did anyone from the Prussians go during the wedding of Henri and Maria Teresa? I mean it would be so sad if they don't have any relations at all.

Does anyone know if the Ducal Family attend the British Royal Wedding?

Does anyone know if the Ducal Family attend the British Royal Wedding?

Yes they are, During the wedding of Prince Charles to Lady Diana, Grand Duchess Charlotte and Grand Duke Jean were invited and attended. So it is most likely that they would be invited and we shall see the Grand Ducal family in the wedding plus a fact that reigning houses get invites more than non reigning houses such as Prussia and Russia where you see them once in awhile in occasions of reigning royal families.

April 13, 2011

Cour grand-ducale de Luxembourg - Conférence intitulée "A world without oil?"organisée par l

HRH the Grand Duke heir attended the Conference organised by the association The Bridge - Forum Dialogue in which the Executive Director of the international agency of energy, Nobuco Tanaka spoke on the theme of "A world without oil?". The Conference which took place at the European Commission in Luxembourg-Kirchberg, was followed by an exchange of views between the various participants. The Bridge - Forum Dialogue is a non-profit association incorporated in Luxembourg to serve as a platform of interdisciplinary discussions between the institutions established to Luxembourg European and the many players in the world financial, monetary, economic, legal and académique… translated by Bing

I'm just wondering if anyone can please help me here, I'm wondering if the Grand Ducal family of Luxembourg has any relations with the Royal house of Prussia? I mean I saw the guestlist during the funeral of HRH Grand Duchess Josephine Charlotte and was shocked not to see any Prussian represenative? Did anyone from the Prussians go during the wedding of Henri and Maria Teresa? I mean it would be so sad if they don't have any relations at all.

There are no direct links (via marriage) to Prussia from 1890 onwards. Hence, their ties might not be too strong at this generation.

Last edited:
Enjoy I did! :) he looks very handsome as usual. Love the blue tie too!

He is in Japan for the next five days maybe there will be some pictures.

Prince Guillaume, the Hereditary Grand Duke of Luxembourg, delivers a speech at the start of an economic symposium in Tokyo, Japan, 17 May 2011. Prince Guillaume is currently on a 5-day working visit in Japan.

Belga pictures

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Crown Prince Guillaume (R) of Luxembourg is greeted by his Japanese counterpart Crown Prince Naruhito upon his arrival at the Togu Palace in Tokyo May 17, 2011. Crown Prince Guillaume is in Japan for a five-day visit.

daylife pictures

http://imageupper.com/i/?S0100010080011M1305633297393617
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0100010080021M1305633297393617

Last edited:
hi i'm new here :flowers:

thanks for these images... it seems that he really takes his rule seriously... that's admirable to tell the truth...

i wish if i could know what's going in his mind :p

in lux~arrazi blog said that Prince Guillaume will go to Korea also after Japan. Is there any news now?

well thank you Dani90 for the link. He is so serious and committed to his duties. hard working prince.many thumbs for him

Tomorrow Prince Guillaume will attent the celebration birthday of Princess Maxima of Netherland. Please see this link http://lux-arazzi.blogspot.com/

He is so bussy, does he has spare time for amusement for himself?? really hardworking prince.

May be it is very nice if become his personal secretary or personal assistant, with him everyday, help him and see him everyday ^_@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom