HGD Guillaume, Current Events 10: November 2008 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: It seems to me that Guillaume has lost weight a bit (maybe a couple of pounds).

He looks gorgeous (as always) :flowers:

:previous: It seems to me that Guillaume has lost weight a bit (maybe a couple of pounds).

Is he quite sporty? He does sometimes look like he's glowing with health. His suits always look a little large on him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is he quite sporty? He does sometimes look like he's glowing with health. His suits always look a little large on him.

Well, the official website of the Grand Ducal Family and other websites about royalty have information that Guillaume is quite sporty, he enjoys skiing, swimming and he also used to play for a soccer club. But I don't think that Guillaume is a big sports fan, he just likes healthy lifestyle.
Maybe he has just returned from a vacation so that's why he is glowing with health and looks so good (just my thoughts :flowers:)

I agree with you, Jonathan, sometimes his suits look a bit large on him.

Well, the official website of the Grand Ducal Family and other websites about royalty have information that Guillaume is quite sporty, he enjoys skiing, swimming and he also used to play for a soccer club. But I don't think that Guillaume is a big sports fan, he just likes healthy lifestyle.
Maybe he has just returned from a vacation so that's why he is glowing with health and looks so good (just my thoughts :flowers:)

I agree with you, Jonathan, sometimes his suits look a bit large on him.

Shoot his tailor:lol:
I meant that he generally looks healthy, despite his up and down weight. All his brothers seem to take after the Grand Duke whereas Gulliaume takes after his mother ( phsically):whistling:

I think he looks absoluteley gorgeous even if the suit might be a bit large for him. As long as he's heatlhy then the weight doesn't matter

I think he looks absoluteley gorgeous even if the suit might be a bit large for him. As long as he's heatlhy then the weight doesn't matter

I agree with you. My point is, his brothers always look so well groomed and it is obvious that Guillaume has good quality clothes. Unlike his brothers his suits look baggy.

Oh dear, Guillaume's looking skinny again. I prefer to see him more solidly built (and minus the beard).

You think? The beard that is so sexy :in_love: :p

I don't agree. His beard is great and he looks far better being a little slimmer

The Lycée Robert Schuman celebrated 100 years

Now would be a great time for me to be back in LA. I'd love to see him in person. Hehe

:previous: That's the best photo I've seen of him since the Kraizburg market a before Christmas.:)

I really think I've developed a serious crush on him now lol

Apparently he is visiting the west coast of the US from 22 to 26 March. He is there due to an economic mission. Also travelling with the HGD is economic minister Jeannot Krecké.

:ermm: He goes to the middle east a lot nowadays and I wonder if that's why he chooses to wear a beard. According to a website I googled, muslim men wear beards, I quote:
"To follow the teachings of prophet Muhammad. All prophets from Adam through to Muhammad, had beards, including Jesus, Moses, Noah and Ibrahim."
So if one wants to command respect in the middle east one may consider growing a beard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom