General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family: January 2018 - July 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sometimes you just have to ignore it and move on,"

Prince Albert understands Harry's complaints about media coverage and has offered some personal advice, the Monaco royal tells PEOPLE in an exclusive new interview:
https://people.com/royals/prince-al...o-what-you-have-to-do-to-ensure-your-privacy/

Best of:"Albert met briefly with Harry in private, where he says he expressed “my support and my sympathy.”"...

“He [Harry] has said he feels ‘bullied,’ and I can understand and sympathized with him over that,” says Monaco’s sovereign, 61. At the same time, he adds, “We didn’t talk about it that much, because we talked about environment-related issues — and the rugby too — but I sympathized with him, saying, ‘Just do what you have to do to ensure your privacy.’ “

The best thing, suggests the prince “is not to pay attention.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Radio Monaco announced that SAS the princess Charlene sent a photo of the princely children supporting the SA team just before the beginning of the match, it said that all THE PRINCELY FAMILY was together to support the SA Team

All the photos published on the instagram of Charlene were taken by the princess

There are no more ' photo by HSH princess Charlene, there is Nothing apart when the photos are taken by the photograph of the palace, it is written by Mathon the rincely photograph of the palace

If Charlene would not be present in Japan, the palace would have published on its facebook page and why to publish on the instagram of the personnal instagram of the princess Charlene and not would have published for the princess and putting hearts at the end of the sentence

I Don't see the Reason why the palace would have published on the instagram of the princess Charlene , they have not the interest to lie

I too get the impression that P Charlene was not in Japan at all over the last couple of weeks. If she were, she would have attended the enthronement events and the World Cup games.

With the recent interview https://www.pointdevue.fr/familles-...re-avec-charlene-de-monaco-je-suis_12886.html
the question whether P.Charlene was or wasn't in Japan has been answered too: P.Albert took the kids himself, P.Charlene had other obligations in Monaco.

Was the other obligations in Monaco that the Princess was Regent or would her sister in a law the Princess of Hanover be a more stable choice.

Attending the Rugby Worldcup in a pub in Monaco with her brother was most likely included?

Have they released their official Christmas card yet? They always do really lovely ones.

Seems to be hopefully we'll get a closer look soon!

Beautiful card, very festive

The card is no doubt festive but I feel the children are being totally overwhelmed by their surroundings. I also don't like what Gabriella is wearing or the way the children are posed. It's a miss for me this year and I usually love their cards.

Here is a true Christmas card with a beautiful Christmas decorum,

I also like the little armchairs and this Christmas card, on my blog, there are positive comments about it

The picture is still a bit blurry, I hope the palace officially release it on FB to get a clearer look at it.

The front pic is adorable, Gabriella looks as if she's saying "we've already decorated this entire room, do we *have* to do the rest of the palace as well?" :lol:
I like that it's festive and still playful

Would have been nice if the inside pic had been a new one as well (not last year's) but we can't have everything ;)

The card is no doubt festive but I feel the children are being totally overwhelmed by their surroundings. I also don't like what Gabriella is wearing or the way the children are posed. It's a miss for me this year and I usually love their cards.

I would hazard to guess that Gabriella chose to pose how she did herself, as this for me reflects her cheeky personality. ? Jacques is more reserved in the photo, but he tends to be generally IMO. It's a lovely card.

Itis funny

I recall when Albert, Caroline and Stéphanie were children

Jacques has the reserved calm character as his father prince Albert and Gabriella seems to have the cheeky, volontary character of Caroline and Stéphanie when they were very young

Finally a Festive looking Christmas card from a reigning house ,I for one really like this photo of the Princely Twins.

Lovely card - really hoping the Palace release a clearer version soon. Love that it's really Christmassy.

:previous: Cute pic, Gabriella seems to be a real cheeky character ?

(and look: P.Charlene *can* smile :flowers: )

Gabriella looks like she's dressed as a flamenco dancer in the card picture, surely they could have dressed her better than that.

sophie 25, i fully agree. In my opinion she must be quite a handful!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom