General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family: January 2018 - July 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^previous
Thank you for posting, but what does it say?

Yesterday Prince Albert sent a letter to French President Macron following the Notre Dame fire:

** Letter **

First discovery of Disneyland for Jacques and Gabriella!!! with their parents!

What a good sport PC is in wearing the Minnie Mouse ears, kids love it when their parents act silly. They really do look to be a lovely close family and J and G seem to be having a wonderful childhood. Well done to A and C for proving the doubters wrong from all those years ago x

Last edited:
Melina, thank-you for sharing these photos of 2 adorable cherubs. They show a happy, contended and close knit family. Charlene and Albert are bringing up their children in a wonderful and serene atmosphere. Well done to Charlene for wearing those Minnie Mouse ears! A peaceful and blessed Easter to all readers and members of The Royal Forums!

Here's a speech of Prince Albert released today but recorded in connection with the 74th session of the Marine Environment Protection Committee in London back in May:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: Family enjoying the holiday, glad to see P.Albert actually takes some time off too (he seems to be a bit of a work-aholic imo :flowers:).

She's not shown, but that doesn't mean she wasn't on the boat, maybe she had stuff to do and Albert took the kids (and okay, the nanny ;) ) out, to give Charlene some time off

I love this photo - it seems that Albert has his hands full! :D I hope the family enjoy their holiday in Croatia.

I read on Twitter that she was there but not pictured. Don't know how the papz would miss her though ��

Princess Charlene could have been there but just not in those photos,having a rest or a coffee or who knows!

I wasn't going to comment on this for the fear of someone jumping down my throat; but I did think it was odd that Charlene wasn't there. Hopefully she was indeed just having a break (pretty sure she welcomed one as the mother of two quite energetic young children :D).

imo sometimes people tend to forget that with the media in general:
- a photographer has to shoot the pictures or not
- an editor (or whoever does that) chooses what photos to show or not
- a publisher to publish a photo, or not

so if we *don't* see something or someone on a photo it doesn't mean anything more than that

it's often difficult enough to see correctly what *is* shown on photos, we can't draw any conclusions on what we don't see

not directed at anyone in this thread in particular, but just had to get it off my chest

imo sometimes people tend to forget that with the media in general:
- a photographer has to shoot the pictures or not
- an editor (or whoever does that) chooses what photos to show or not
- a publisher to publish a photo, or not

so if we *don't* see something or someone on a photo it doesn't mean anything more than that

it's often difficult enough to see correctly what *is* shown on photos, we can't draw any conclusions on what we don't see

not directed at anyone in this thread in particular, but just had to get it off my chest

I agree. It just does seem odd that the paps would miss her. mainly because paps and tabloids are generally more focused on women (as misogynistic as this sounds).

Charlene was most probably on this vacation, I believe. The family seems to love Corsica. They've been so many times.

There are only 4 photos, the prince and the children getting off the boat and two photos of Albert with the children taking a walk in the town, 'stolen photos' surely taken in a quart of hour, I think the paparrazi could not do other photos because there were a lot of bodyguards

It may Charlene preferred to stay quiet in the boat without the children; I was waiting more photos to djuge and for now, we have no photos. I Don't see Charlene letting her children in holidays without her , specially her who is very tied to her children.

I have the feeling that the cruze was ending and not beginning

Remember, in january, Princess charlene publishing a photo of the twins with santa Claus, the tabloïds said 'Charlene was alone with her Children in Finland, Some days fter, there was a photo of Albert with the director of the hotel where the family lived during their holidays

Same for february, P Charlene published photos of the twins in SA, tabloïds and members of forums said that she was alone a Week after, there were photos of Albert with Charlene and the children in SA

It is not because we Don't see a person on photos that she is not present, she was not present when the photos were taken but she was present

I am always amazed at the amount of interest P Charlene’s absence/presence in any situation generates.

With regards to being on holiday I am sure it is acceptable for Dad and kids to do something without Mom, and vice versa. I don’t believe for a minute they will be on holiday without her since she is always very vocal as to how precious family time alone is for them.

Yesterday, the king Philippe visited places in Normandy with his son the prince Emmanuel (see the board of family of Belgium, it is not odd that Queen Mathilde was not present whith her husband, sometimes fathers like to do Something with his children without his wife, it is normal, why would it be not normal for the Prince Albert to visit a town of Croatie alone with his children?

Looking foward to seeing the family at the picnic tomorrow as we so rarely see Charlene anymore. She's even stopped updating her Instagram account since March which is a shame as we used to see regular pictures of the children on it.

Looking foward to seeing the family at the picnic tomorrow as we so rarely see Charlene anymore. She's even stopped updating her Instagram account since March which is a shame as we used to see regular pictures of the children on it.

It's true! Her instagram account was a way to keep us ''close'' to her but she stopped using it :sad:

Jacques and Gabriella will go to school next monday, perhaps we will get photos of the twins on her instagram as last year, hes instagram is not closed but there are no more photos since march,
The holidays of the family at the Walt Disney parc were published on the facebook page of the palace in april.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom