General News about Frederik, Mary and Family 3: November 2008 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Leti and Felipe will also release something ?

the pictures are great, i am very fond of the way the danish royal house does royal portraits, they always look very good!

i'm not sure about mary's solo picture: the dress and hair-do combination definitely throw some years on her. she looks much older than she is. on the other hand, i loved (and always did) the silver dress, but the missoni dress she wears in the group picture is definitely horrible - mary seems to like it though and wore it in a few ocassions. i'd have buried it in my closet ages ago.

I love the photo of the entire family! The children are so cute. I would have liked to see more photos with the children. I agree with most of the posters about Mary's individual photo. It looks kind of photoshopped or airbrushed IMO. Her facial expression needed to be a bit more relaxed, and then the photo would have looked more natural. I like the photos of Mary and Frederik together. Her grey dress is gorgeous.

What wonderful photos, I agree the family photo is especially lovely. The children are adorable. Christian is certainly a handsome little boy and Isabella is so cute.The photos of Mary and Frederik are great.

I really like the family picture. Good to see Christian relaxed and smiling next to his dad. What I find most fascinating about this family though is Isabella - the most special royal kiddo around. She is full of personality and I love her facial expressions :) will be a joy to see her grow up.

To be honest, anybody would look gorgeous in pictures like these. This photographer is extremely fond of photo shop, no wrinkle, line or any human emotion can be seen almost. I suppose some photoshop is unavoidable these days, but esp. the picture of Cpss Mary alone looks odd. I think she would look prettier in more natural pictures, less perfect perhaps, but prettier nontheless.

Dispite the exessive photoshop it is nice they released the pictures again and the children do look adorable. The couple seems to be the most generous in providing pictures of their offspring, I can only be jealous of that since we do not get to see the Dutch or Belgian children frequently.

Last edited:
Thank you for the link, Queenece!:flowers:
It´s a very beautiful gallery.

To be honest, anybody would look gorgeous in pictures like these. This photographer is extremely fond of photo shop, no wrinkle, line or any human emotion can be seen almost. I suppose some photoshop is unavoidable these days, but esp. the picture of Cpss Mary alone looks odd. I think she would look prettier in more natural pictures, less perfect perhaps, but prettier nontheless.

Dispite the exessive photoshop it is nice they released the pictures again and the children do look adorable. The couple seems to be the most generous in providing pictures of their offspring, I can only be jealous of that since we do not get to see the Dutch or Belgian children frequently.

you are right marengo. i'm not sure what steen evald uses as photography techniques, and i love the danish portraits, but perhaps they all look too perfect which just has one reason: photoshopping.

i'm not a fan of mary's solo picture as i mentioned. i think the photo is just too unnatural making her look aged and too perfect rather than natural. something a bit more young would have suited her much more.

What a tasteless article. It realizes says Nothing of value...Just a lot of innuendo.

What is interesting is the comment about internet rumours...I wonder where if they are reading TRF.

:previous: Surely not! :whistling: However it is sad to see yet another hatchet job by Ms Villeman is on the market. It is really great to see she has not tried to use this forum as a "Sales" gimmick as she did when she published 1015 K. I would hate to see screeds of acrimonious posts repeating themselves.

What a tasteless article. It realizes says Nothing of value...Just a lot of innuendo.

What is interesting is the comment about internet rumours...I wonder where if they are reading TRF.
:ROFLMAO:Well they have successfully read the latest posts here.... At least they can read:flowers: Whether they can write is a matter of opinion. Can I please have their jobs??? Come here pick an attention grabbing headline and then add unsubstantiated 'internet' quotes to back it up seriously I can do this and the storys would be better.:D

I found this article surrounding the wedding anniversary of the Danish Crown Couple. Of course it involves Trine Villeman's unpublished book (did I spell her name right?)

Princess Mary hits back at &squo;party prince&squo; rumours | Herald Sun

I think the fact that the press are commenting on the photo's as staged, are because they have staged so many themselves. The couple look as real as anything. What I would like to know is how long is Trine Villeman going to bleed frederiks past dry? x

Obviousley the couple are going to release a few pictures on their anniversiry, I really hate it when the media always links it to thinks. Pictures are always released on such events. I wonder why they havent said that they had an event together to show they can still be around one another. At the end of the day, its only a book and what is in it could and could not be true and I think the couple have better things to do than publish pictures to clear up what is being said.

What I would like to know is how long is Trine Villeman going to bleed frederiks past dry? x
I think that she will generously gift us with numerous books, all about the same topic, Frederik & Co. After all, where else would she find such a grateful subject - one that does not publicly require her to document her assertions.:rolleyes:
Now, I am eagerly waiting to se whether former Se&Hør editor Henrik Qvortrup will publish XX number of books on the royals. Like Villeman, he's got all the right qualifications with his background in unsubstantiated gossip :D

Princess Mary and her children Prince Christian and Princess Isabella watching a Horse Show
PPE Agency

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the fact that the danish couple does show their kids a lot on casual occasions and not only dressed up to perfection once or twice a year. On the other hand, it becomes obvious that Mary doesn't invest the same effort compared to herself when it comes down to dressing her children - there must be some nicer clothes out there than what they wear.

Christian might still fit into ok but poor Isabella is wearing a space suit. Purple and silver :ohmy: have mercy!
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/May2009/PPE09051785.jpg

Little Isabella and more and more a beautiful little girl!!!

well I like what Isabella is wearing although it is a bit too bright, but it is the same has her mother is wearing so she is matching her mother!!! I found really nice that Princess Mary goes out many times with her children just like a normal mother, she is the only royal that do this normally!

she has obviously dyed her hair back to normal....

;) Isabella is at an age where she will be asserting her own ideas about what she wants to wear.

I doubt that, I was never allowed to wear what I wanted when I was Isabellas age. Duke of Marmalade - Isabella is not wearing a space suit. There's not enough silver.

i think the hair colour appeared so red because of the camera lighting and the natural light

i wonder who the lady with them is?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the fact that the danish couple does show their kids a lot on casual occasions and not only dressed up to perfection once or twice a year. On the other hand, it becomes obvious that Mary doesn't invest the same effort compared to herself when it comes down to dressing her children - there must be some nicer clothes out there than what they wear.

Christian might still fit into ok but poor Isabella is wearing a space suit. Purple and silver :ohmy: have mercy!
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/May2009/PPE09051785.jpg

indeed. that silver jacket is horrible.

I like what Isabella is wearing she looks cute and sweet in it
I also love the way we see Mary out and about with the children, in such normal circumstances.

Last edited:
I think CP Mary has actually toned down her hair color a bit with low lights. there are still some of bright red (orange) highlights in there. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom