Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel, Current Events Part 1: June 2010 - Jan 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry for what happened in Norway, but in slightly note, from what Crown princess was wearing during the religious ceremony in Sweden....is she expecting a baby?

I am so sorry for what happened in Norway, but in slightly note, from what Crown princess was wearing during the religious ceremony in Sweden....is she expecting a baby?
If one can not comprehend the gravity of what happened in Norway and the impact on its people please refrain from participating in the discussions. The comment regarding the Crown Princess is quite hurtful for people that have lost loved ones one or have friends and/or relatives that are directly impacted.

Grevinnan I believe you misunderstood something - the poster from Thailand simply meant to ask if CP Victoria is pregnant, because of the dress she was wearing at the memorial, and even apologized for asking on this occasion as it was such a serious one - there is no hurtful comment included in the post at all.

So far, no announcement has been made that CP Victoria is expecting a child, and she wore this dress already a few months ago.

If one can not comprehend the gravity of what happened in Norway and the impact on its people please refrain from participating in the discussions. The comment regarding the Crown Princess is quite hurtful for people that have lost loved ones one or have friends and/or relatives that are directly impacted.

Well, its a discussion that inevitable will happen every time we see Victoria looking the least bit overweight. I could have understood your answer if it was on a board connected to the norwegians, but not the Swedish royals board.

Victoria von Schweden: Ihr Mitgefühl ist grenzenlos - BUNTE

Finnish newspaper Iltalehti quotes Expressen and tells, that Victoria (and obviously Daniel) and prime minister Fredrik Reinfeldt wanted to participate to the memorial service in Oslo last Sunday. Swedish government´s plane was already booked. But then the government of Norway declared that they shouldn´t come. Reinfeldt says: I wanted to take part in a memorial service to express and my own and Sweden´s condolences. But in Norway, it was considered that it was too early to invite international guests.
So Victoria and Daniel participated at the memorial service in Stockholm, both were apparently very moved.
Prinsessa Victoria ei saanut osallistua verilöylyn uhrien muistotilaisuuteen | Ulkomaan uutiset | Iltalehti.fi

Last edited by a moderator:
I think PV looks really pregnant in these pics but it could just be the dress I suppose.

Finnish newspaper Iltalehti quotes Expressen and tells, that Victoria (and obviously Daniel) and prime minister Fredrik Reinfeldt wanted to participate to the memorial service in Oslo last Sunday. Swedish government´s plane was already booked. But then the government of Norway declared that they shouldn´t come. Reinfeldt says: I wanted to take part in a memorial service to express and my own and Sweden´s condolences. But in Norway, it was considered that it was too early to invite international guests.
So Victoria and Daniel participated at the memorial service in Stockholm, both were apparently very moved.
Prinsessa Victoria ei saanut osallistua verilöylyn uhrien muistotilaisuuteen | Ulkomaan uutiset | Iltalehti.fi

I can understand that.

where the princes spend their summer vacation at home or abroad

where the princes spend their summer vacation at home or abroad

I think that they spend a part of their vacation in Solliden, and a part at their summer house in Acktjära, Bollnäs.
Today Victoria and Daniel are at work, they attend at an international symposium on the Antarctic at the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences.

Last edited:
thank's they are already at work i was thinking that maybe the are traveling for their summer vacation

Seen those pics before and yeah she does look pregnant. I really hope she is! She and Daniel made it very clear they wanted a family. I think Victoria would look really cute with a baby belly. They just seem really happy, her and Daniel and I'm sure they'll make for very devoted and loving parents. They've certainly taken their time with things. Maybe now is the right time for them to have their children.

Oh, that would be lovely. I poo-poo'd the thought until I saw her at the service for the shooting victims. As much as Victoria loves the belted look, I was surprised to see her unbelted. I find that to be a possible positive clue.

Just a reminder that unless we get confirmation from the Royal Court, discussion of pregnancy is not following the TRF guidelines. Further posts on the matter will be removed at moderator discretion.

Crown Princess Victoria and prince Daniel wrote their greetings to the Norwegian people in condolence protocol at the Norwegian Embassy in Stockholm, 28th July.
Stockholm | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Photo: The Norwegian Embassy in Stockholm.

Aww, she looks so happy! According to one of the articles she's "already wearing maternity clothes". I think she looks lovely, happy, and healthy. The media seem much more under control there, nobody is trying to swarm them or shouting questions. They just said their bit, posed for a few pictures and left. That's how it should be, no harassment!

Mikael Soderstrom?
Is he a former domestic partner of Sophia Bernadotte, Countess of Wisborg and father of her three children? He is also 46 (b.1965)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom