Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Which tiara is MM wearing?

The diamond and pearl pronged tiara Princess Marthe Louise wore for her wedding.

I'm surprised the King and Queen will sit amongst the other monarchs and aren't separated out.

Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik sat amongst other monarchs and consorts at both their sons weddings. If not first and second to the later, but nonetheless, they say amongst them.

So Victoria is getting a car to take her to Church? I would not walk...you are nervous enough and you dont want to look all hot and bothered!

Oh goodness. Victoria looks gorgeous!

She looks beautiful! I think I might cry!

Her dress is plain....I wished for more jewels or something, but she still looks gorgeous!

I'm surprised the King and Queen will sit amongst the other monarchs and aren't separated out.

Ot seems like the Kings & Queens together, Crown princes couple together and then prince & princess together.

I take it back...the cameo tiara looks stunning on Victoria!! Some designer drew a picture of the similar dress for Kate Middleton in this weeks HELLO!

Victoria looks beautiful - simple but elegant

Victoria is GORGEOUS! Very simple but "less is more"

I'm waiting to see the whole thing. And where are the kiddies.

Prince Albert is sitting beside DAniel's sister Anna. Her partner and Charlene sit behind

Her dress is plain....I wished for more jewels or something, but she still looks gorgeous!

She looks wonderful. Lovely the plain dress that the tiara makes up for everything. No more jewls needed with that tiara IMO & glad she went for something traditional.

The little page boys and bridesmaids are gorgeous

Daniel looks like he is holding his tears back ;) its great seeing Carl P supporting.
Looks like a very proud brother today.
The children all look really cute :flowers:

Nice procession.
Carl Philip is so proud and Daniel eyes are filled with tears!

who are the three girl behind victoria?

Maria Teresa of luxembourg tiara, its just.....too much

BEAUTIFUL BRIDE. I LOVE the simplicity of the gown!

Back
Top Bottom