Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 1: April 2004 - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
carlota said:
two pictures, originallt posted by johan and mandyy from gettyimages, from the dutch state visit to the kingdom of belgium.

it's definitely one of the most wonderful gala gowns of maxima. so clean, elegant and french-elegant...

http://img146.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc90&image=40442_71249674.jpg

http://img20.imageshack.us/my.php?image=712496954lv.jpg
I absolutely agree. This dress is wonderful. So wonderful, in fact, that she looks kind of naked without a Tiara. :wub:
If ever there was a dress that deserved a tiara this is it.:wub: :wub:
I have just discovered this thread and I must say I am impressed. Princess Maxima seems to have no set 'style'. This is a good thing because every occassion is an oportunity. Sometimes she misses by a mile, but more often she seems to score a bullseye. If she were predictable she would be a little boring I think, although I don't know much about her, boring doesn't look like a lifestlye choice for her.

I look forward to many more wonderous surprises (and not a few shocks) for without the bitter how would we know what was sweet?:ohmy: :wub:

carlota said:
two pictures, originallt posted by johan and mandyy from gettyimages, from the dutch state visit to the kingdom of belgium.

it's definitely one of the most wonderful gala gowns of maxima. so clean, elegant and french-elegant...

http://img146.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc90&image=40442_71249674.jpg

http://img20.imageshack.us/my.php?image=712496954lv.jpg

I really liked this dress on her. The combination of the long white gloves, full white skirt, shimmery top and crimson sash just put the whole thing together.

I love long gloves anyway, no matter the color. I think they automatically give the outfit drama.

the dresses she has worn at Prinsjesdag has she ever worn them again

Josefine said:
the dresses she has worn at Prinsjesdag has she ever worn them again
Do you mean if she ever recycled one of her Prinsjesdagdresses??
Well, she recycled the red gown she wore for Prinsjesdag 2002 about 2 times and she wore the orange jacket and the hat of 2005 on the Swedish King's Birthday in 2006...

Her_Majesty said:
Do you mean if she ever recycled one of her Prinsjesdagdresses??
Well, she recycled the red gown she wore for Prinsjesdag 2002 about 2 times and she wore the orange jacket and the hat of 2005 on the Swedish King's Birthday in 2006...

yes that was what i meant.
does anyone have her Prinsjesdag dresses side by side.
let say in about 30 years there will be a something similar as queen Silvia has done with her Nobel dresses. Showing them to the public. That would be great we already got 4 dresses.

Josefine said:
yes that was what i meant.
does anyone have her Prinsjesdag dresses side by side.
let say in about 30 years there will be a something similar as queen Silvia has done with her Nobel dresses. Showing them to the public. That would be great we already got 4 dresses.

Here they are:
The red dress from 2002
at Prinsjesdag, during a Statevisit from mexico and in Thailand
Seegerpress, ANP, ThaiPhotocenter

The orange dress from 2005
at Prinsjesdag and at Carl Gustav's birthday , with a different skirt

seegerpress, PPE

Here are pictures from her other three prinsjesdag outfits (2006, 2004 & 2003)

(rex, polfoto, hello)

That poor man who stepped on her train in 2004! :ohmy:

She is better day by day... i did like much more from her gala outfits!

thank you so much for the photos

Now when maxima is pregnent again what gala dresses did she use the last time as she was pregnent

She only used the pink one, because by the time she was getting bigger.. She had to take it more easier, so we did'nt see here that much in pregnancy gala dresses. Even not during her second pregnancy. hoping for some really nice ones in october to Australia..

Lovely green dress:
06092654.jpg

source: PPE

I have to say that the Purple dress, really compliments Maxima's complexion. She never ceases to be elegant and fashioinable to the letter.:flowers:

ILoveCristina said:
21-05-04
Violet dress at the gala dinner at EL Pardo in the honor of Felipe of Borbon and Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano's wedding. I love this one!!

Boda Real: Príncipe Felipe de Borbón-Letizia Ortiz Royal Wedding: Prince Felipe of Borbon – Ms. Letizia Ortiz Madrid. 21-05-04. May 22th, 2004 Cena de Gala en el Palacio de El Pardo En la foto: Guillermo de Holanda y Maxima Zorreguieta Gala dinner in El Pardo palace In this picture: Guillermo of Holland and Maxima Zorreguieta ©Javi Rodriguez / COVER

Thanks Carlota for posting these lovely pictures as I just can't wait to see what the latest addition to her wardrobe is. She really is a Lady.:ROFLMAO: :flowers:

carlota said:
some more pictures of maxima's dresses

anp, gettyimages, seegerpress

Last edited by a moderator:
Maximas evening gowns are beautiful but some of them, are awful from color to cut. but nobody can get anything right always. Most of her gowns are beautiful, especially the orange lace one.

She has got a few Valentino couture dresses which fit her in a great way. i though she was the most elegent lady in Thailand in the floral embroided dress by valentino.

Lovely grey dress she recently wore in her visit to Australia
(PPE)

She was absolutely elegant in that gown.

what do you all think of this? Ive never seen Maxima in such a
Figuring evening gown when pregnant or not, but I though this was stunning and different that what we usually see Maxima in. The jacket made this an even more elegent piece.
Picture 1
Picture 2

I really liked it. The jacket and especially the colors of the dress and the wonderful jewelry were really stunning and flattering. Good choice!

Feb 24, 2007 - picture
If im not mistaken, this is a recycled dress,I could not find a picture of it though. It is a beautiful piece.

dazzling said:
Feb 24, 2007 - picture
If im not mistaken, this is a recycled dress,I could not find a picture of it though. It is a beautiful piece.
You are right. She wore it in Salzburg (Austria) during her first pregnancy.
It looks a million times better this time! :flowers:

CP Maxima looks lovely on green gala outfits and heavy pregnant

As many have mentioned before, it's true that considering she is now heavily pregnant and due soon, but Maxima had done wonderful lately in Norway!The tiara looked great on her, the colour and the dress just perfect!

Maxima look radiant and regal tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom