Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 6: October 2016 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Crown Princess Mette-Marit looked nice asides from her hairstyle and looked like there was not effort made.

Mette-Marit lovely in red at a gala dinner for the Members of Parliament this evening, October 27:

** Full view **

I love that blue shining dress, but I think she has worn already that beautiful and simple red dress.

Mette-Marit wearing a Zimmermann dress at a banquet at Skaugum this evening, November 16:

** Pic ** gallery **

Mette-Marit wearing a Zimmermann dress at a banquet at Skaugum this evening, November 16:

** Pic ** gallery **

thank you for posting the pictures, not my favorite dress on her, but great to see her, plus never realized how much her youngest son really looks like her especially in those Glasses she is wearing

She definitely stands out, so if that was the objective, she succeeded - but the dress itself does nothing for her.

I'm thinking especially the top part could be fitted better, but i love that color..

Nice colour but she should put her hair up or in another hairstyle for such an Event.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit at the Norway Night networking reception in London this evening, March 1, wearing her Vampire’s Wife dress again:

** Full view ** Full view ** April 2021 **

I love the fabric but only with the colourless panty.

I love the outfit, but I prefer the shoes she wore in 2021.

I'm okay with the black pantyhose but I prefer the shoes in 2021 as well.

love the dress the material is great too

Crown Princess Mette-Marit at the gala dinner for the state visit from Italy this evening, May 11:

** Full view **

Crown Princess Mette-Marit at the gala dinner for the state visit from Italy this evening, May 11:

Nice look other than the hairstyle,a State Gala deserves an upstyle especially when wearing a tiara!

I think she looks fabulous, but an updo would have been nice

Very pretty. I love the dress and choice of tiara/crown.

Back
Top Bottom