The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Old 11-18-2021, 07:07 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchainho View Post
Are you saying that the new tiara owner is going to be seen in january? The rf has sold?
I do not know if Ingrid Alexandra will debut in any of the former Lorentzen pieces. But, it is only to wait for about 2 months, then we will have an answer. (When Princess Martha Louise was 18, she debuted in a new tiara. She borrowed Queen Sonja's pearl and diamond earrings, she had a new necklace, and borrowed bracelets and rings from Queen Sonja.)

I suppose Ingrid Alexandra also will borrow something from her mother.
Old 12-12-2021, 07:05 PM
Imperial Majesty

Mette Marit's tiara appearances of 2021:

1 2
Old 03-10-2022, 05:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Mette-Marit today's visit to a school:

https://www.legion-media.ru/item/en/1/57073519
Old 10-27-2022, 03:57 PM
Aristocracy

Crown Princess Mrtha's diamond and pearl earrings

Tonight, Crown Princess Mette-Marit debuted in the diamond and pearl earrings which where on lifetime loan with Princess Ragnhild. Wonderful to see more heirlooms reappear. And I think we will see more the next year.
https://preview.sdl.no/v1/no/xR_7Tst...SQ/QrrjJLiVmKA
Old 10-27-2022, 04:07 PM
Commoner

Those earrings would be a perfect match with Ingrids Bouchron pearl circle tiara. Its great to see the jewels of Princess Ragnhid back in rotation again on the royal women, and not in an auctions where they could have been easily been, had they not made such a sensible agreement.

If she dont debut Queen Mauds grand diamond tiara for her 50th birthday next year I guess it will stay in the vault forever...(or for Charles coronation if it is a tiara event)

The dress is crying out for a brooch on the sash
Old 10-27-2022, 04:19 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annine View Post
Those earrings would be a perfect match with Ingrids Bouchron pearl circle tiara. Its great to see the jewels of Princess Ragnhid back in rotation again on the royal women, and not in an auctions where they could have been easily been, had they not made such a sensible agreement.

If she dont debut Queen Mauds grand diamond tiara for her 50th birthday next year I guess it will stay in the vault forever...(or for Charles coronation if it is a tiara event)

The dress is crying out for a brooch on the sash
Maybe we will see the "usual" diamond and pearl brooch of Princess Ragnhild and the tiara for the 50th celebration next year. In August 2023, it is also 30 years ago, the last time the big diamond tiara was worn!
Old 10-27-2022, 05:31 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkl View Post
Maybe we will see the "usual" diamond and pearl brooch of Princess Ragnhild and the tiara for the 50th celebration next year. In August 2023, it is also 30 years ago, the last time the big diamond tiara was worn!
I believe that the Princess Ragnhild's diamond tiara was given from Harald and Sonja to Ingrid-Alexandra on occasion of her 18th birthday.
Old 10-27-2022, 07:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by doro View Post
I believe that the Princess Ragnhild's diamond tiara was given from Harald and Sonja to Ingrid-Alexandra on occasion of her 18th birthday.
Princess Ragnhild's Boucheron Circle tiara from her grandmother Ingeborg, that now belongs to Ingrid Alexandra, is not the same as Queen Maud's diamond tiara, that hasn't been seen in decades.
Old 10-27-2022, 08:03 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinsara View Post
Princess Ragnhild's Boucheron Circle tiara from her grandmother Ingeborg, that now belongs to Ingrid Alexandra, is not the same as Queen Maud's diamond tiara, that hasn't been seen in decades.
What I mean is that or King Harald gave the Queen Maud Diamond Tiara to Ingrid Alexandra, along with the Boucheron Circle Tiara or Crown Princess Mette-Marit is waiting the right moment to use this tiara.
Old 10-27-2022, 08:27 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
What I mean is that or King Harald gave the Queen Maud Diamond Tiara to Ingrid Alexandra, along with the Boucheron Circle Tiara or Crown Princess Mette-Marit is waiting the right moment to use this tiara.
I don't think MM will wear Maud's diamond tiara. At least not anytime soon. She simply doesn't like or can't deal with heavier pieces, so she sticks to her smaller ones.

It is also a lot of diamonds for a young princess (though probably not more than Elisabeth's Vestey?), so we'll have to see if IA ever has an occasion where her current tiara just doesn't work.
Old 10-27-2022, 08:38 PM
Royal Highness

The Boucheron Circle Tiara is given to Ingrid Alexandra from the family of Ragnhild as it's her will, rather than from King Harald.

https://www.royalcourt.no/nyhet.html...62&scope=27248

I doubt Queen Maud's Diamond Tiara is given to IA as another 18th birthday gift by Harald. The palace has mentioned that she received a heirloom bracelet (which used to be owned by Ragnhild but she passed it back to Harald after her death) from Harald. If the diamond tiara is in same situation, I think they would mention that as well. (But that doesn't rule out the possibility of IA receiving that in future ) Anyway I think it's a good opportunity for M-M to debut that for her and Haakon's 50th birthday or Charles' coronation next year (though I wish she would borrow the grand Emerald from Sonja to continue the "tradition"). But I don't think my wish would come true .

Back to the earrings, when I saw IA received the circle tiara, I wished she has received those beautiful classic pearl earrings as well. Good to see it does go back to the NRF's vault.
Old 10-27-2022, 09:19 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.Y.CII View Post
The Boucheron Circle Tiara is given to Ingrid Alexandra from the family of Ragnhild as it's her will, rather than from King Harald.

https://www.royalcourt.no/nyhet.html...62&scope=27248

I doubt Queen Maud's Diamond Tiara is given to IA as another 18th birthday gift by Harald. The palace has mentioned that she received a heirloom bracelet (which used to be owned by Ragnhild but she passed it back to Harald after her death) from Harald. If the diamond tiara is in same situation, I think they would mention that as well. (But that doesn't rule out the possibility of IA receiving that in future ) Anyway I think it's a good opportunity for M-M to debut that for her and Haakon's 50th birthday or Charles' coronation next year (though I wish she would borrow the grand Emerald from Sonja to continue the "tradition"). But I don't think my wish would come true .

Back to the earrings, when I saw IA received the circle tiara, I wished she has received those beautiful classic pearl earrings as well. Good to see it does go back to the NRF's vault.
Let's wait

Quote:
Let's wait
I believe that Mette-Marit is waiting the right moment to wear the Queen Maud Diamond Tiara, for example: state banquets or birthday galas.
Old 12-11-2022, 06:10 PM
Imperial Majesty

Mette Marit's tiara appearances of 2022:

1 2
Old 01-16-2023, 04:08 PM
Commoner

One could hope CP Mette-Marit finally has gotten over her fear of acessories, the classic pearl necklace gave the outfit a lift needed for such an occasion. I wonder if this is also after Princess Ragnhild?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cne2zsIs...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

She wore it the day before also but then she has attached her modern pendant with a H to it, and it looked less sucessful
Old 01-17-2023, 05:43 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
One could hope CP Mette-Marit finally has gotten over her fear of acessories, the classic pearl necklace gave the outfit a lift needed for such an occasion. I wonder if this is also after Princess Ragnhild?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cne2zsIs...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

She wore it the day before also but then she has attached her modern pendant with a H to it, and it looked less sucessful
The Pearls were gorgeous and I agree really added to her look.
Old 01-19-2023, 07:44 AM
Commoner

During the church service for the Church Aids 75 anniversary 9.11.22 Mette-Marit wore a smal diamond-like insect brooch, very much hidden by her hair. But not one I have seen before on her atleast, but Sonja has many insect brooches

https://www.seher.no/images/78247854...compression=80
Old 01-19-2023, 08:08 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
During the church service for the Church Aids 75 anniversary 9.11.22 Mette-Marit wore a smal diamond-like insect brooch, very much hidden by her hair. But not one I have seen before on her atleast, but Sonja has many insect brooches

https://www.seher.no/images/78247854...compression=80
Its very small and I would not have noticed until you highlighted it!

Tags
jewellery, mette-marit, princess mette-marit