Correspondence to and from Charles and Camilla

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me her answering, her personally answering those letters all of send, shows very clearly, how much she really suffers from the continuing bad press and the ongoing dislike.
So hopefully those letters of support and admiration that you continue to write her, make her day as much as the answers make yours...:flowers:

So lucky BeatrixFan ! Congrats for being able to have in your own hands a letter that the Duchess herself, also touched with her hands ! I must admit, I'm jealous :D. For myself, I don't have many chance of getting an answer since most of the Royals I admire are dead. Poor old me ... :sad:

I got my note from the Duchess today! I am so happy. It came first class and I had to sign for it, and I turned it over and it had her "C" seal. I opened ever so carefully and pulled out the most wonderful note. It is short, typed, but it's signed by her! "Camilla" with a line underneath. A wonderful line! I love my signature and my line! :D
Here are pics of my wonderful, fabulous note, the best note ever written, hehe! I have provided two views of my treasured letter, which is promptly going inside a frame! I have only to pick out the frame. It will be my treasure always: my wonderful signature and line. :lol:
Wide view
Reading view

Yay! Ashley got one too! This is why I love this woman, this woman has class, she has style and my dear she is just the most fabulous Royal diva we have had for years. I may well write to her again. Now the smoke from the funeral's cleared.

Yay! Ashley got one too! This is why I love this woman, this woman has class, she has style and my dear she is just the most fabulous Royal diva we have had for years. I may well write to her again. Now the smoke from the funeral's cleared.

And she can punctuate!:lol: I love the way she's added commas to the typed note.

I got my note from the Duchess today! I am so happy. It came first class and I had to sign for it, and I turned it over and it had her "C" seal. I opened ever so carefully and pulled out the most wonderful note. It is short, typed, but it's signed by her! "Camilla" with a line underneath. A wonderful line! I love my signature and my line! :D
Here are pics of my wonderful, fabulous note, the best note ever written, hehe! I have provided two views of my treasured letter, which is promptly going inside a frame! I have only to pick out the frame. It will be my treasure always: my wonderful signature and line. :lol:
Wide view
Reading view

Congats. How wonderful to have that personalised treasure. I wonder if Camilla knows how happy she makes people by doing this.

Congratulations to everybody who got one! This just put Camilla way high up on my list, not everbody takes the time to title and sign the letter themselves. And she has good grammar as well!

Thanks, Roslyn and acdc, and Beatrixfan. I wonder about the commas too. It does seem like the kind of thing one does as they glance over the letter, once it is finished being typed by the lady-in-waiting, to put the commas and the signature oneself. Though it is typed, it just has a personal feeling to it, as if she very much directly dictated or told the aide precisely what to write.
I know how Beatrixfan feels too about it making one want to write again! I am tempted to write her a "thanks for the thanks" note, hehe! :D
It would be too funny for words if she sent me a "thanks for the thanks for the thanks"! :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Photo_092107_001.jpg
    Photo_092107_001.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 279
  • Photo_092107_002.jpg
    Photo_092107_002.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 318
That really is great, CT! :flowers:
She really is a class act, isn't she?

Congrats Ashley !!! It's such a treasure !

I´ve got a personally note from Camilla today, too.
I share CasiraghiTrio´s and others feelings who got this letter before....
It´s soooooooo nice to open it, see my handwritten name and the signature....
Ohhhhh Happy Day......:wub:!!!!!!!!

Would someone be so kind as to post the address where HRH The Duchess of Cornwall can be written to please?

Thank You

Congratulations, Milla Ca.Thanks for sharing this wonderful news with us.

Congratulations Milla Ca! Wow. We're getting quite the group. We should have t-shirts made with "The Recipients" on them.

Wow, it really shows another side of Camilla and that is she does have a heart. Congrats on getting the replies. :flowers:

Wow, it really shows another side of Camilla and that is she does have a heart. Congrats on getting the replies. :flowers:

Thank you PR Princess. But it shows one side of Camilla and not another. And she has not only a heart but a big, warm, loving, strong, ......one.:flowers:

letter from camilla

Last Thursday, I received a big surprise.. A letter dated September 24 2007 from Camilla. It was in response to a letter I sent her at the end of August regarding her work on osteporosis and women's health issues in general. It really is thrilling to receive an "royal air mail" letter with a buckingham palace postmark. My eight year old is telling all of her friends. I was touched that the Duchess would take the time to write back considering the month that she's had. She really is a special person.

Last edited:
Wow, congratulations milla Ca and sthreats! :flowers:

It really shows what a special person the Duchess is: I don't think many Royals take the time to personally read their mail. :)

i received a letter today! like the ones mentioned above it was typed but signed by her and the nice thing is that she mentions a small bit of the letter that you sent her. such a nice surprise! :)

i received a letter today! like the ones mentioned above it was typed but signed by her and the nice thing is that she mentions a small bit of the letter that you sent her. such a nice surprise! :)

Congratulations Duchess, it´s so nice that Camilla writes personal notes to so many people!
and :

:flowers:A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!:flowers:

Congratulations Duchess, it´s so nice that Camilla writes personal notes to so many people!
and :

:flowers:A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!:flowers:

awww thanks milla Ca...much appreciated. :flowers:

I received a letter from Camilla today:ROFLMAO: I sent her a poem and a congratulations in occasion of the birth of little Lola. I have to say that Camilla is one of my favorite royalty`s.

Congratulations Atene!

Today I got a letter from HRH after i wrote to her when Lola was born, she signed it personally and wrote:

November 5th 2007, Dear Mr. XXXXXXXXXXX. and Yours sincerely Camilla,

by hand it really is lovely and this is the second time HRH has written to me.

A***** for HRH The Duchess of Cornwall.

Does Charles write people back like that? I'd bet he does! I buy his organic cookies sometimes from this little store here in San Francisco and every time can't help but think I wish I could tell him they're pretty good (but that it's not exactly environmentally responsible to fly those cookies all around the globe all the same, lol!)

the only reason camilla writes handwritten personal notes to so many people is that she is never on engagements and hence as so much free time :lol::lol:

the only reason camilla writes handwritten personal notes to so many people is that she is never on engagements and hence as so much free time :lol::lol:

I think it's a little unfair to say she's never on engagements. Her workload is extremely reasonable and each engagement is flawlessly carried out. Princess Anne may work every hour God sends but she doesn't send out personalised notes does she? Work warms people to Anne, personal contact warms people to Camilla.

I think it's a little unfair to say she's never on engagements. Her workload is extremely reasonable and each engagement is flawlessly carried out. Princess Anne may work every hour God sends but she doesn't send out personalised notes does she? Work warms people to Anne, personal contact warms people to Camilla.

I couldn't agree more.

An engagement with Anne is like visiting Narnia when the Snow Queen casts the entire kingdom into winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom