Christian, Isabella, Vincent and Josephine, News Part 3: November 2015 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see the twins do something together.
I also notice that it is seemingly Josephine who is most obliging to the press.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's correct. Some soccer fans believe it's inappropriate that the DRF support one club over another and they have had a shouting match where they took turns in overdoing in each other in outrage.
- The rest of the population don't care one bit.

I think the overwhelming majority of Danes are fine with Christian going to a soccer match and don't care one bit what club he supports.

That's correct. Some soccer fans believe it's inappropriate that the DRF support one club over another and they have had a shouting match where they took turns in overdoing in each other in outrage.
- The rest of the population don't care one bit.

I think the overwhelming majority of Danes are fine with Christian going to a soccer match and don't care one bit what club he supports.

I don't see a problem. Some presidents of republics are also known for supporting one particular club over the others and they are nor criticized for doing so on the basis that, as Heads of State, they should be "neutral". That is also the case with some princes in other European monarchies. I vaguely recall for example that Prince William supported a London-based soccer team, but I am not sure which one it was.

I don't see a problem. Some presidents of republics are also known for supporting one particular club over the others and they are nor criticized for doing so on the basis that, as Heads of State, they should be "neutral". That is also the case with some princes in other European monarchies. I vaguely recall for example that Prince William supported a London-based soccer team, but I am not sure which one it was.

William's support of Aston, Birmingham-based Aston Villa is indeed very well known.

It's also no secret that Frederik is an AGF-supporter and I think Joachim has also vocally expressed support for a team in the Superliga. So outrage over Christian's choice of club says more the people who are outraged than it says about Christian, methinks.

Christian is entitled to support a football club. I cannot understand these people who criticize him.

She's so great. Our little window licking princess is all grown up.

Isabella looks absolutely beautiful. What a stunning and stylish young lady she is growing into. Happy 15th birthday!

Wonderful pictures! and what a beautiful young lady!

Last edited:
Beautiful, poised you lady. Happy Birthday Isabella!

She looks much older than her 15 years. Boy do these kids grow up fast!!

Those are some truly stunning pictures. I much prefer Hasse Nielsen's style of photography to Franne Voigt's that M&F unfortunately seem to have been favouring for the past couple of years.

And another little (well, not so little anymore, I suppose, but she'll always been little in my mind :D) princess all suited up for her birthday portraits! Although we know already that Bella loves herself a suit. I'm very exited to see what she's chooses for her confirmation next week.

Last edited:
Lovely photos. She looks so beautiful, it only seems the other day we were waiting for her name to be announced. Happy 15th.

(..) Who’s up for another confirmation? Who’s next? Vincent & Josephine in 2026…or can we include Henrik in 2024? Either way, it’s a long wait for teenage and adult dress ups….

Last edited by a moderator:
Today, August 7, a press release was made concerning Prince Christian and Princess Isabella's new schools:

** kongehuset instagram post **

After the Crown Prince's family's deliberations during the summer, a decision has been made about the coming school year. In the new school year, His Royal Highness Prince Christian starts 2nd grade at Ordrup Gymnasium in Gentofte and Her Royal Highness Princess Isabella starts 9th grade at Ingrid Jespersen's Gymnasieskole in Copenhagen.

There will be no photo opportunity in connection with the start of school. We hope that all media will respect that.

Eml

I hope it all works out for them. They are happy there and thrive.

Ordrup High School, that should be in an environment Christian is used to. And perhaps he has friends among those who attend that high school.

The school/high school Isabella will attend is AFAIK a private school - will have to check on that.

Last edited:
Can Isabella stay at her new school until graduation, or will she need to transfer again?

Can Isabella stay at her new school until graduation, or will she need to transfer again?

"Ingrid Jespersen"'s school is also a high school, so (presumably) if she is happy there, she would stay on and do the high school part as well.

Yes, she can. That school is for pupils from 0 class until graduation from high school 13 years later

Read about it here in English: https://ijg.dk/grundskole/english

It's located in down town Copenhagen and as such pretty close to Amalienborg.
Ordrup High School is located in the affluent area north of Copenhagen.

Last edited:
I assume that means Christian will be living at home again?

I was wondering when we’d hear news about their plans. I hope both Christian and Isabella will enjoy their time at these new schools. It may not be what they’d initially planned, but sometimes a second choice can turn out to be even better than what you thought you preferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom