Charlotte Casiraghi - Pictures Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kittencrews said:
ha ha... That was during her driving lessons... there haven't been any pictures of her actually driving a car, huh? Last year at a show it showed her and friends (Val, Eugenie, etc.) all going to the car but not actually riding in it... I wonder if she passed... surely if Andrea did she did!!

hmm......I remember those pics, kittencrews. but I don't recall eugenie being among that group. that car seemed to be charlotte's, as she was holding out the keys toward it like she was locking it with the electronic device. if I recall correctly, it was a VW like the one with the 0007 license plate that Andrea has or had in 2002. what is it with royals and their first cars being VW's? Prince William's first car was a VW Golf, wasn't it? And I think Harry was given the same car when he first started driving. I wonder if Char and Andy drive 5-speeds or automatics.

Charlotte is a really beautiful girl and I really think that one day she will be so beautiful and graceful just like her mother and grandmother despite they all have different kinds of beauty

Here are the driving ones.
r2qa0p.jpg
r2qaup.jpg
r2qb68.jpg

r2qcrs.jpg
r2qdck.jpg
r2qdn7.jpg

r2qaup.jpg

"Yall betta runnnn..."

:p

i imagine they all drive 5-speed because automatics are so rare... my mistake i thought eugenie was with them... that does seem to be her car... what is it? a Rav4?

yes it is a Rav4. the four-door one it seems. i love that car...

are asian cars expensive in europe? because im from asia and it's a bit nice seeing her own something that is very common here.. :D

i Love Charlotte's hoop earrings. i just Love them, I have them in different colors, and the jacket i liked as well, but then again i like anything silver :p

CasiraghiTrio said:
hmm......I remember those pics, kittencrews. but I don't recall eugenie being among that group. that car seemed to be charlotte's, as she was holding out the keys toward it like she was locking it with the electronic device. if I recall correctly, it was a VW like the one with the 0007 license plate that Andrea has or had in 2002. what is it with royals and their first cars being VW's? Prince William's first car was a VW Golf, wasn't it? And I think Harry was given the same car when he first started driving. I wonder if Char and Andy drive 5-speeds or automatics.

I'm quite sure they drive 5-speeds. Automatic cars are very rare in france and europe in general. And I'm not sure you can even buy an automatic VW golf around here.

kittencrews said:
i imagine they all drive 5-speed because automatics are so rare... my mistake i thought eugenie was with them... that does seem to be her car... what is it? a Rav4?

You are right. I see Eugenie now in those pics Carl posted. Val is there, and Marie-Christine Maillot too, and someone else whose name I don't know.
I'm not sure they were getting in the Rav4, though. It seems to me they may have walked past it only, and actually got into a white car of a completely different type? Correct me if I'm mistaken, of course.
Anyway, here are some of the pics I've cropped from Tbhrc's ebay finds.... these are some of the small ones that didn't crop into the greatest pics. If anyone can improve them, that would be awesome

Tutú said:
I'm quite sure they drive 5-speeds. Automatic cars are very rare in france and europe in general. And I'm not sure you can even buy an automatic VW golf around here.

just out of curiosity...why is it that automatic cars are rare in france and europe?

Some of my favourite pics of Charlotte !:)

Attachments

• 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 602
  • 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 675
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 719
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 746
  • 50.jpg
    50.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 547
  • 68.jpg
    68.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 823
And think about her future children.... (if she will be like her mother and aunt we will have a lot of babys to admire....

auroraDaniel said:
just out of curiosity...why is it that automatic cars are rare in france and europe?

Automatic cars cost more plus they take up more gas. And gas in europe is more expensive than it is in the US for example. That is what I heard, there are probably more reasons why they are rare in europe

pwroble said:
Automatic cars cost more plus they take up more gas. And gas in europe is more expensive than it is in the US for example. That is what I heard, there are probably more reasons why they are rare in europe

I'm not sure that is the real reason. I mean, I am not an expert and although it is true that petrol is more expensive here than in the US, I believe that the main reason is only a question of different tastes.
I have never driven an automatic and I don't think I will never buy one. 5-gears cars give you the impression that you are really in control of the car and the driving seems more real. I know this may seem stupid since automatics are more confortable to drive, but I LOVE having to change gears, it gives me kind of power and control.
I know it sounds a bit ridicoulous but as stupid as it sounds I really believe that this silly psicological reason are the main reason why we don't buy many automatic cars.
They are some differences between countries, though, and in the U.K. you can see more automatic cars than in continental europe, but I still could not explain why :confused: :confused: :confused:

i found this pic i'v never seen befor. it was taken in 2002. has anyone have more pics of this day

i think it's possible the girl next to char is tati

source : cover

louisgarrel said:
i found this pic i'v never seen befor. it was taken in 2002. has anyone have more pics of this day

haha you know it does look like her, so it may be.

louisgarrel said:

Yes the girl IS Tatiana. I have about 5 pictures from that day on my website but I don't know where exactly you will have to look. Try 2002, Misc 2002 or the Misc section. There are on there somewhere.
Carl

Carlos said:
Yes the girl IS Tatiana. I have about 5 pictures from that day on my website but I don't know where exactly you will have to look. Try 2002, Misc 2002 or the Misc section. There are on there somewhere.
Carl

hey carlos, i can't seem to find them. in the misc 2002 and i don't see the 2002 album either. help? :confused:

enchantednights said:
hey carlos, i can't seem to find them. in the misc 2002 and i don't see the 2002 album either. help? :confused:

Whoops, my bad!
I have not uploaded this album yet. I have checked and the photos were from another day that I was thinking about. She was dressed similar.
Sorry for disappointing everyone :(

Heres are some of my all time favorite pics of Carlota! She is so gorgeous in this one! This is at the January 27, 2002 Horse Auction and dinner in Paris.http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal/gifs4/char07.jpg Eat your heart out Sofia Coppola and Uma http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal/gifs2/charmonaco237.jpgThurman!!! (they were ahead of Charlotte on the list for the most beautiful women in the world 2005 for Harpers Magazine) This one too also one of her most lovley shots,http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal/gifs4/charmonaco2004-228.jpg, http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal/gifs4/charmonaco2004-192.jpg, http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal/gifs3/charmonaco2003-65.jpg, http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal/gifs4/charmonaco2004-193.jpg

Last edited:
In every picture is Charlotte always beautifull. It doesn't matter if the picture is bad, but she stands always beautifull on it! She is really fotogenic.

Wow,christiannr1! What lovely poem! I love it!

It is a lovley poem christian1! I also love your avatar Tosca its very sweet and adorable! May I ask who is the adorable baby in your avatar?

I promised I would post pictures of Charlotte when she had braces. Here they are. Hope they're clear enough. ( CHI mag from Jan.1999/own collection)
s16r87.jpg

s16rr4.jpg

Last edited:
I love her hear with that kind of DARK BLONDE color
Is soooo beautiful... she looks like a doll ;)

Well, you can see quite clearly that she's wearing braces in the pics posted by Tosca. Look clearly at the third one on the right.

Tosca and De La Cruza thank you very much you are both very gentle. I really appreciate your compliments. And of course everyone on this forum for sharing their pictures and comments together. A compliment for the brain that has made this all possible!

Charlotte will always shine in our hearts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom