Charlotte Casiraghi - Pictures Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte Casiraghi at mass for the 1st anniversary of Prince Rainiers' death at Monaco cathedral April 6, 2006.
Source AFP.
Source Getty.

t7e4b6.jpg
t7e4gi.jpg

t7e5tt.jpg
t7e5xk.jpg

t7e63a.jpg
t7e69s.jpg

t7e6fo.jpg

She looks great in those pictures so does Pierre! A little sad looking though.

Last edited:
OMG paola0731 I'm dominican too. Welcome to the board. I agree she looks very nice.

in my opion charlotte looks terrible at this pics.at the roseball she was so beautiful.and she is skinny again.maybe because the black outfit.....i don´t know.but i don´t like how she looks at the new pics.

tigerlilly2005 said:
in my opion charlotte looks terrible at this pics.at the roseball she was so beautiful.and she is skinny again.maybe because the black outfit.....i don´t know.but i don´t like how she looks at the new pics.

Well she is at her granfather's one year aniversarry memorial..it is supposed to be sad...

tigerlilly2005 said:

:eek: :eek: Blasphemey!!! :eek:

:p

De La Cruza said:
She looks great in those pictures so does Pierre! A little sad looking though.

Well, she's at a funeral so. . .

De La Cruza said:
Yes I know AplePie and runaway princess! I'm not stupid!:mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek:

Oh stop! I was just stating the obvious.:)

AplePie said:
Oh stop! I was just stating the obvious.:)
I'm sorry AplePie for being mean and rude. I was just making a statment in a way about them looking sad. I apologize. Capeesh.:D :) ;) :p

Carlos said:
Charlotte Casiraghi at mass for the 1st anniversary of Prince Rainiers' death at Monaco cathedral April 6, 2006.
Source AFP.
Source Getty.

t7e4b6.jpg
t7e4gi.jpg

t7e5tt.jpg
t7e5xk.jpg

t7e63a.jpg
t7e69s.jpg

t7e6fo.jpg

I think Charlotte is one of the most beautiful young women in Royalty

runaway princess said:
Well she is at her granfather's one year aniversarry memorial..it is supposed to be sad...

yes.....i know! ;) i understand very good.

:D Thanks kaydura0717, its good to see a dominican here:D

So beautiful (polfoto)
t8w3o0.jpg

I agree with most of you, she is and will be always beautifull to all of us. It doesn't matter if she will be thick or thin. i repeat she will be always beautifull to us especially to me. Of course it's not good for the health to be very thin. But one thing is very important to us, that she is healthy.

I think she's even more beautiful than her mother Caroline. When I first saw I was like WOW!!!! Nobody can bet more beautiful than Caroline. But Charlotte is. Who is more Beautiful Caroline or Charlotte?

De La Cruza said:
I think she's even more beautiful than her mother Caroline. When I first saw I was like WOW!!!! Nobody can bet more beautiful than Caroline. But Charlotte is. Who is more Beautiful Caroline or Charlotte?

Princess Grace:p A different kind of beauty, but she is one of the most beautiful women that i´ve ever seen

Piewi said:
Princess Grace:p A different kind of beauty, but she is one of the most beautiful women that i´ve ever seen
Yeah Princess Grace of Monaco was very Beautiful too.:) But Caroline and Charlotte are two different kind of beauties like you said. Princess Grace is a very classic kind of beauty. Carolines and Charlottes remind me of some kind of elegant exotic far away dark, seductive,erotic dark,chic French Parisian or even better said Monaguesque beauty any French medditeranean beauty. Graces beauty is like more northern European Germanic, Scandinavian Beauty. Because she is so fair complected and her facial features match that too and her aura. Also I notice that when Charlotte and Caroline are not attending public events just doing regular everyday stuff papparazi shots wear their not wearing much makeup,they still look OMG so BEAUTIFUL ,because they have alot of color and their darker complected than Grace. But when you saw Grace from a distance in paparazzi photos with her hair pulled back in a bun no makeup,glasses not that close up she would look pretty plain and blend into the wall like everybody else. The reason why because she was so fair complected,very fair lady. Anyway but when you got a real close like standing in front of her see her face clearly up of Grace with no makeup on and her glases and her hair pulled back in a bun you could tell should be a beauty because of her facial features and lovley bone structure. It just looks so faded from a distance because shes so fair. She needed the mascara and eyebrows on other makeup and so on to bring it out because she was so fair. Caroline and Charlotte don't need that because their dark and got plenty of good natural color to them. Thats all.:) :) ;)

Last edited:
Dark skin colour is adored today, back then it wasn't. People's preferences fluctuate in these things too, you know. Anyway, I know several extremely beautiful blonde girls who definitely do not "blend into the wall" even though they are naturally fair. Check her out for instance: http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=kovaluu&image_id=14548629 Besides, being blond doesn't necessarily mean that the person has fair eyebrows and eyelashes.

miau said:
Dark skin colour is adored today, back then it wasn't. People's preferences fluctuate in these things too, you know. Anyway, I know several extremely beautiful blonde girls who definitely do not "blend into the wall" even though they are naturally fair. Check her out for instance: http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=kovaluu&image_id=14548629 Besides, being blond doesn't necessarily mean that the person has fair eyebrows and eyelashes.
Yes miau you made a good point. But I'm saying that was the way with Grace because she was just so fair and her eyelashes and eyebrows were that way too. I know too. I've seen blondes with dark eyelashes and thick dark eyebrows but not so with Grace. She just needed that extra touch of color to her to bring her and see her better make her more noticeable and walaa it worked.:) :) :D

Caroline! The facial features are similar, and very beautiful for both, but Caro's body was way more beautiful than Char's. Plus Caro's character gave her a spark...

And Grace was probably the most beautiful woman of the 20th century.

Kisses

Charlotte, although I agree with you about Caro's sunny character. Caro has a typical mediterranean body-type. When she was younger she seemed to have larger hips though, as you can see from her vintage bikini pics.
I wonder how she managed to thickness them. :) Perhaps due to an appropriate diet... Besides, look at her neck: she's never had a neck like a swans' like Grace's.

Charlotte has a very attractive body too. Its way more femminie and shapley and prettier than it was in 2004 and the years before that. But Caroline and Grace do not look alike to me at all. To me Caroline looks like her grandmother Charlottte and aunt Peggy from Graces side. But I see alot more Grace in Charlotte than in Caroline for sure. Plus I prefer Charlottes and Graces personality to Carolines I have and get better feelings a nicer aura less self centered and snobbish look down your nose and superficial.

Cruza,i agree with your comments concerning her body.As for Caroline's caracter i really believe she's such a strong and bright woman..Charlotte is too young to show something like that but i believe she has a softer personality.Her mom at the age of 20 was tougher.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me get it straight, when I commented about Char's body I didn't mean to comment on her weight (and I think there has been much too criticism on that lately); I think Caro's body was better because she is taller, had a better posture, and better features. That's all.
As for Char's character, I think she is very nice, and would like to be her friend but I see no spark...

Kisses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom