Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 1 : Dec.2002 - Oct.2003

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
www.ibl.se - 09/21/2003. Princess Charlotte Casiraghi takes part in her first horse jumping of the season in Bois-le-Roi. © Alain Benainous / Gamma 744260

Attachments

• carh744260_04.jpg
    carh744260_04.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 883
  • char744260_09.jpg
    char744260_09.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,219
sept 18 --

Attachments

• char_full.jpg
    char_full.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 988
  • char_sideview.jpg
    char_sideview.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 229
  • __hr_char_pink16.jpg
    __hr_char_pink16.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 251
  • char_pink19.jpg
    char_pink19.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 744
  • char_pink18.jpg
    char_pink18.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 779
  • char_pink26.jpg
    char_pink26.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 775
Thanks for the photos, Moby! She's a darling girl!

Have a look at this! Identical!

Attachments

• CaroChar.jpg
    CaroChar.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 351
Charlotte is so gorgeous this times!! So with his brother..I just don't find his hairstyle neat... :)

Charlotte looks thin also..I would prefer her to be gaining weight a little bit beacuse she is beginning to slouch when she stands because she is looking skinny but she is still beautiful..

Originally posted by Julia@Sep 23rd, 2003 - 3:04 am
Thanks for the photos, Moby! She's a darling girl!

Have a look at this! Identical!
post-46-1064304705.jpg

Yes, they look identical, but I think they just used a photo where Cahrlotte was making a weird expression with her face so they could look more alike, specially in the nose. Her nose is cuter and I prefer her eyebrows (I know her mother's where shaved (lol can't find another word), but Charlotte's eyebrows have a more beautiful shape. But yes they are really lookalike, specially now that char has long hair. But what is the color of caroline's eyes?

Caroline has blue eyes. Dark blue eyes like Rainier, I believe. Charlotte has lighter blue eyes like Stefano. :)

Charlotte on the cover of Oh La!

...walking with Pierre...

Attachments

• CharlotteOhLA.jpg
    CharlotteOhLA.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1,360
  • CharlotteOhLa2.jpg
    CharlotteOhLa2.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 861
I found two old pictures of Charlotte with when she was younger, and i don't mean to offend anyone, but doesn't charlotte 'kinda' look like a really young Britney Spears, when britney still had her brown hair?

7b_1.JPG

girls_charlotte2_.jpg

Charlotte looks a lot like her mother when she was around her age on the cover of OHLA!

Monaco70s

Originally posted by sandee@Sep 24th, 2003 - 10:25 pm
I found two old pictures of Charlotte with when she was younger, and i don't mean to offend anyone, but doesn't charlotte 'kinda' look like a really young Britney Spears, when britney still had her brown hair?

7b_1.JPG

yeah, Britney wished! :)

Originally posted by monaco70s@Sep 25th, 2003 - 8:56 am
Charlotte looks a lot like her mother when she was around her age on the cover of OHLA!

Monaco70s
yes, but prettier

Hi! I'm new here and really like this site. Can anyone tell me where I might find the blue button down shirt that Charlotte is wearing? And also, what color/kind of lipgloss she uses?

Thank you!

Originally posted by alicat@Sep 25th, 2003 - 3:03 pm
Hi! I'm new here and really like this site. Can anyone tell me where I might find the blue button down shirt that Charlotte is wearing? And also, what color/kind of lipgloss she uses?

Thank you!
She usually uses pink (not dark pink, I think) lipgloss, but what shirt are you talking about? The one she wore at the stars races in 2001? It's a pretty normal shirt, I don't think it's very hard to find...

I read somewhere that Charlotte wears Guerlain's light pink lip gloss. Hope that helps.

If it's the blue shirt that she wore to this year's auction at Bois le Roi then it's denim and you can find something similar at www.jcrew.com. Demin shirts are very in this autumn. :)

Thank you! I will look into that lipgloss. I can't upload the shirt shot for some reason. It's on page 3.

Originally posted by billabong@Sep 28th, 2003 - 12:26 pm
What is Charlotte's favourite designer?? Does she wear gucci?? :heart:
she loves to wear dior and when she was little she was known as a givenchy girl. :D

cc................

Attachments

• cc
    41.7 KB · Views: 145
  • showpicture.htm
    105.9 KB · Views: 279
I think Charlotte is a good friend of Karl lagerfeld and she often chooses his clothes.

B) :p

Charlotte is in the new hello magazine. Is anyone going to be getting it?

Kylie

Originally posted by liv@Sep 30th, 2003 - 1:10 pm
I think Charlotte is a good friend of Karl lagerfeld and she often chooses his clothes.
i don't know if i am right but i think lagerfeld is a designer for chanel or dior. i used to know it but i forgot. :wacko:

Originally posted by ilie85+Oct 1st, 2003 - 5:20 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ilie85 @ Oct 1st, 2003 - 5:20 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-liv@Sep 30th, 2003 - 1:10 pm
i don't know if i am right but i think lagerfeld is a designer for chanel or dior. i used to know it but i forgot. :wacko: [/b][/quote]
I think he design for chanel, am i right?? :huh:

yep, karl is a designer for chanel, he and caroline have been friends since the 80's...

friends... Charlotte with Karl L.

Attachments

• friends.jpg
    friends.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,269
yes i think so too.. she looks healthy. unlike a lot of her recent photos.

some pics from back in march... but she really looks good here so im posting them.. :p
...or was this from an event earlier than march??? anyway...

Attachments

• charmonaco2003_1.jpg
    charmonaco2003_1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 270
  • __hr_par2.jpg
    __hr_par2.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 265
  • par3.jpg
    par3.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 912
Status
Not open for further replies.