Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Google translation is not very clear, but the original piece says that Alex and Elsa were at the "little black jacket" exhibition that Char attended in october, and that they left the party hand in hand.

Google translation is not very clear, but the original piece says that Alex and Elsa were at the "little black jacket" exhibition that Char attended in october, and that they left the party hand in hand.
I see..!
As long as Alex' new girlfriend is a model she has many mutual acquaintances with Char, let alone Lagerfeld.

Edwina was in december vogue (not sure if the american, british or australia issue.
If you click the link at the bottom of the page you can download a pdf with the whole interview. Edwina has written a book about herself and Charlotte wrote the preface. Apparently they both met in the Netherlands when Charlotte went to train at the Tops barns not long ago, when Charlotte was already Gucci image.
Edwina hits the pages of Vogue Australia’s December issue…. « Noelle Floyd.com

A link to the book:
Edwina Tops-Alexander: Amazon.fr: Edwina Tops-Alexander: Livres

Vanilla?? Really?? Are you saying someone actually named their child Vanilla?? What are her siblings called, Chocolate and Strawberry??
Its Vanina, but if it was Vanilla, I don't see a problem with that name, but maybe its because I have a friend called Vanilla, actually its her second name because she's Eliana Vanilla, but we call it as if it was the first name. I know its a flavour but it doesn't sound bad like other flavours and foods like Apple and Strawberry...
Sorry for the bit off-topic here:flowers:

Vanilla?? Really?? Are you saying someone actually named their child Vanilla?? What are her siblings called, Chocolate and Strawberry??
I guess you must be the only one laughing at your own jokes.. ;)

Last edited:
where is Gad? We haven't seen him with her for a while?? I have seen yesterday a film with him "hapiness never comes alone" and I really adore it, he is a very good actor and comediant, I really love it and I really like him more now!!!

where is Gad? We haven't seen him with her for a while?? I have seen yesterday a film with him "hapiness never comes alone" and I really adore it, he is a very good actor and comediant, I really love it and I really like him more now!!!
I read he is on tour.

You mean that's Felix Winckler...Charlotte's "petit ami" from days gone by?

That could be very nice or rather awkward, depending on the circumstances..:ermm:

Thanks. Interesting. :whistling:

Beatrice Borromeo looks like a veritable goddess in that photo, more beautiful than Charlotte, imo.

Felix and Charlotte seem to have remained friends after breaking up. Pierre still hangs out with him, and he has appeared in several photos with Alex back when Charlotte was dating him.

Thanks kells, I think that's great. I wonder is Charlotte still friendly with Alex Dellal?

Last edited:
They seem to be two consciencious young women and their project Muzungu Sisters seems quite interessting... I hope they'll be able to pull it through!!! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: Indeed. :) Finally celebs/heirs with a vision. Preserving cultural elements is extremely important, more than people realize actually.

Pierre, Beatrice and Gad attended the French L1 football match Monaco (ASM) vs Lyon (OL) on October 27, 2013 at the Louis II Stadium in Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Thanks for the pics.
Pierre is looking extremely handsome, in the second pic posted by Lady Finn he reminds me somehow to Andrea, i think the expression he is making does it.
Gad is looking very casual and nice too.

Pierre and Beatrice are soo in love! The harmony between them is wonderful and can't be hidden!

Back
Top Bottom