Prince Nikolaos & Princess Tatiana Current Events Part 3: January 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous:I don't know the reason, I imagine that she is there for work reasons.But I see that for more than a week ago, I would say that Princess Tatiana is in California

I have the feeling that N/T as well as P/N live in some kind of weekend marriages.
Wonder how long this will still work....

I have the feeling that N/T as well as P/N live in some kind of weekend marriages.

Wonder how long this will still work....
For Nikolaos and Tatiana it works for more than 10 years already.
For Philippos and Nina tome will show.
At this level of people everyday life is a weekend. They are not 9/5 people.

I have been paying special attention to the photos that Princess Tatiana has published, she has been in California, at November with her dog Rumi..., in a photo, she was with Cesar Millan (famous dog trainer),and I ask, has Tatiana been to Cesar Milla's ranch to record an episode of the program of him? I don't know what his program is currently called, but the old one was Dog Whisperer

No, she is not the mother of Princess Tatiana, she is Emma Farah, a friend of the Greek royal family.

Princess Tatiana and Prince Nikolaos are in Athens, I imagine they have spent Christmas with King Constantine, Queen Anne Marie and other members of the Royal Family. But Pavlos' family is in Great Britain

One reporter of a Greek Channel had an unexpected meeting today, while reporting on the snow in Athens, as she met Prince Nikolaos

It happened that Nikolaos was there at the time of the report in New Eritrea with his dog with the broadcast camera tracking him down.

“He was discreet, calm, easygoing about our approach. He did not want to make any statement to the television cameras. He had taken his dog for a walk," reported journalist .

"He saw that I was approaching him, he did not move away. He stayed in the same spot, he greeted us, he just didn't want to make a statement," she added later.

Video in the article

https://www.parapolitika.gr/lifesty...-sta-hionia-i-sunadisi-tou-me-reporter-video/

Are they working in Greece ? What kind of job??
Tatiana has launched a wellbeing on line platform called "Breath" whose purpose is to help people feeling depression.
Nikolaos is a very active member of a charity foundation, going each summer to isolated islands and bringing them medical care. I think also he is working also to his father press office.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited:
:previous: Nikolaus is a Prince in every sense of the word.;)

Princess Tatiana shared some nice photos of the first Breathe Hellas charity dinner that has taken place last week:

** instagram gallery **

Princess Tatiana attended Revels & Revelations 11 hosted by Bring Change To Mind in support of teen mental health in New York City on October 9:

** Pic **

Such a good man.

Princess Tatiana was appointed Ambassador of the Dual Career Program organized by the Athletes’ Committee of the Hellenic Olympic Committee.

Back
Top Bottom