Greek Royal Family current events & pictures 2: February 2016 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pablo Nicolás is not there, only Irene and Miguel Undargarín can be seen in those photos. I thought I had seen Nina but wasn't sure, but yep, that's definitely her.

CP Plavlos' children are all adults except Aristeides. He seems to visit Queen Anna-Maria very often since Konstantinos' passing. Spending holidays with siblings, in-laws and cousins is not everyone's cup of tea.

Last edited:
ok. I have seen in this photo the young man who was behind Carlos Morales, and I thought by his hairstyle that he was Pablo, the son of the Infanta Cristina, but analyzing the photo, and seeing more current photos, he could be Carlos Morales Junior ....

https://blogger.googleusercontent.c..._E4GBcvrCv6EMgGqN31ut-78JlL2x/s664/cine2a.PNG

Adda: "Spending holidays with siblings, in-laws and cousins is not everyone's cup of tea."
Are you insinuating that spending the holidays with her husband's family is not pleasant to her?;););):whistling:

Last edited:
I cannot see the connection between naming and exile, but there are millions of people in the world whose ancestors have experienced exile and confiscation of citizenship and properties, and comply with whichever naming laws are applicable.

If it is true that the family thinks of the electorate of their ancestral country as "some paranoid people", then surely they would not want to use the name of those "paranoid people" as their family name.

Was it really, though? Or was it a territorial designation signifying their reign over the nation of Greece?

I agree that 31% is a very significant minority, but I am not sure how the wishes of both the republican majority and monarchist minority could have been accommodated. Should Greece have been split into a monarchy and a republic? Or should there have been a Romania-style arrangement with the king given a lesser official role?

That is not universal protocol; it differs between countries and over time.
The actions of those Greek politicians shows that they are paranoid, if they refuse give back property that legally belongs to the family and allow it to rot then clearly there’s something wrong. Plus deliberately giving compensation from a disaster fund to make the family look bad is another. The family already accepted that long ago that the monarchy isn’t coming back so the antagonistic behaviour of the Greek government is baffling and immature. The family aren’t campaigning for the restoration of the monarchy. In countries where people had properties confiscated from them, I don’t think there was ever the rule that a family had to take on new name as part of the process of getting back their properties.

It is like if MC read this forum hahahahah. I don´t think that she is devoted to her mother-in-law.

I would like to know if they were all the family or only Pavlos's family.

Prince Nikolaos is in Canada with his new exhibition of photos, he traveled 14 of july.

I love Queen Anna Maria, I like to see that she is well accompanied by her grandchildren. I would like to see a photo posing with all of them. This dinner in Spetses is celebrated every year, but only with the family of Prince Pavlos, although I don't know if there are more family members this year. Yesterday, it was Carlos Morales Jr.'s birthday, he was 18 years old, the whole family could be at this dinner celebrating Carlos' birthday.

It is true, Prince Nikolaos is in Canada.

Handsome brothers, the resemblance between the three Greek brothers and King Felipe is tremendous.

Lovely to see the photo of the queen and her grandson!

No it is not a new interview of the Princes, I have spoke with a danish friend, and she says to me that it is the greek interview of june.It is not a interview new, it is the greek interview

In the group, the Greek royal family of facebook, they are saying that it is the interview of the Greek EPT channel. This disappoints me, I would hope that it would have interviewed Queen Anna Maria, the photo of her is in the cover of magazine. I'm looking forward to seeing an interview with her.

At the moment they have only given two interviews to Point de Vue and the Greek EPT.
They should grant more interviews to other media.

Pavlos, Marie-Chantal and Nikolaos attended the PAD London 2023 - Collectors Preview yesterday, October 10 - nice to see the three of them together!

** Pic **

:previous:The photo has been published by George Davlas, his wife is next to Princess Alexia.
Here is another photograph where the Prince poses with his colleagues from Axion Hellas. According to the Administrator of the Facebook group, the Greek royal Family , it is at the STEFANIDOU TSOUKALA GALLERY and the exhibition is called, DIALOGUE

https://blogger.googleusercontent.c...33FVcJ5Ga_9G-kTR7zeUef/w280-h400/dialogue.PNG

There are self-timer camera' s nowadays so Tatiana could have easily been included.

Last edited:
The photo is very nice, but it is incomplete, I would like the whole family to have been there. But I love the photo. Queen Anna Maria is sitting on an elegant throne chair, she is the Queen, very elegant. I agree with Stefanie.

This is obvious that Queen Anne Maria has not been able to reunite the entire family this year. I believe this is the reason for she having traveled to Great Britain to spend Christmas with her two sons, paul and Nikolaos and family. I'm sure she wouldn't want to be alone at this time, and it's also her first time without her husband. I like seeing her accompanied by her grandchildren.????

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1SBMUgtJEN/?img_index=1

Last edited:
Prince Pavlos has traveled from Italy to Greece by boat. His wife, Princess Marie Chantal, and his children (although I don't know if all of them) have traveled, but by plane, this has been the case, because Prince Pavlos cannot travel by plane, due to his eye problem.
I don't know the site from Greece they are going to celebrate the new year, and if the entire Greek Royal family will be there, but I like that he has come to Greece.
On the other hand, two photos from December 23 where we can see Queen Anne Marie, Princess Marie Chantal and Prince Pavlos and Princes Aristides and Achileas walking through London towards a restaurant.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1eQqkLuIiT/?hl=es&img_index=1

https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...PciI__XedUEpyJWmsgi__vjwjXuE7c7oQ&oe=6596733C

https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...G2KVDXc30Sd5Ld4PBjj7FoJ0Je0OVGY1g&oe=65962058

Prince Pavlos has traveled from Italy to Greece by boat. His wife, Princess Marie Chantal, and his children (although I don't know if all of them) have traveled, but by plane, this has been the case, because Prince Pavlos cannot travel by plane, due to his eye problem.
I don't know the site from Greece they are going to celebrate the new year, and if the entire Greek Royal family will be there, but I like that he has come to Greece.
On the other hand, two photos from December 23 where we can see Queen Anne Marie, Princess Marie Chantal and Prince Pavlos and Princes Aristides and Achileas walking through London towards a restaurant.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1eQqkLuIiT/?hl=es&img_index=1

https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...PciI__XedUEpyJWmsgi__vjwjXuE7c7oQ&oe=6596733C

https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...G2KVDXc30Sd5Ld4PBjj7FoJ0Je0OVGY1g&oe=65962058

I wonder how he got from New York to London or London to Italy if he can't fly.

I wonder how he got from New York to London or London to Italy if he can't fly.

I'm pretty sure the surgery took place in London. He went to Italy by boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mean this in a slight agiainst the late Constantine but it is nice to see Anne Marie out and about a bit more these days. We know she spent Christmas with her eldest son and family in the UK then it seems a visit to St Moritz. I wonder if she'll be in Denmark for 14th to support her sister.

It's indeed nice to see she's so well taken care of. She looks happy although she surely misses Tino.

I expect to see the 3 Danish sisters together more often.

Queen Anna Maria received the new year in Switzerland with her son, Prince Philippos, and Princess Nina, the photos are from the first week of January. Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana have also received the new year in Switzerland, but I don't know if they have all been together.

I love these photos, because it is very nice to see her with her children. It would be very sad if she have received the year alone:sad:
it is obvious that she is very close to her children, this is very nice:pI like photo of cover, and photo of Philippos with her mother:p

I don't mean this in a slight agiainst the late Constantine but it is nice to see Anne Marie out and about a bit more these days. We know she spent Christmas with her eldest son and family in the UK then it seems a visit to St Moritz. I wonder if she'll be in Denmark for 14th to support her sister.

I do expect both Benedikte and Anne Marie to be present on Sunday. I wouldn't be surprised if they are waiting for her upon her return to the palace.

Back
Top Bottom