Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 16: March 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Rania on her birthday today, August 31:

** Pic **

Rania's outfit that she wore at the reception is very beautiful. I also like her purse and shoes.

I agree that Queen Rania looked gorgeous in the black dress with clutch and shoes. Also, she spoke in a very professional way during the British interview.

Another fancy coat that I don't expect to see in a funeral.

Queen Rania in a nice flower print dress at the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) 2022 Meeting in New York City today, September 20:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Queen Rania at the funeral of Queen Elizabeth today, September 19:

I find the design too much.

I only like the color.

Queen Rania at an official visit to Oman today, October 4:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
The models wear the pieces better than she does. As is she appears to be dressed for a night out on the town with her girlfriends than a working visit.

Queen Rania had an audience with Pope Francis at the Vatican today, November 10:

She mixed well the standard black dress code when a non-Catholic royal meets with the Pope with the white sleeves and scarf as highlights.
Now, on the Swiss Guard behind her, I'm glad they don't go to war like that anymore.

Queen Rania had an audience with Pope Francis at the Vatican today, November 10:
The Queen looks very dignified an appropriately dressed for an audience with the Pope.

Queen Rania at the inauguration of the second ordinary session of the 19th National Assembly today, November 13:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Queen Rania on day 1 of the state visit from Sweden today, November 15:

** Full view ** gallery **

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom