Princesses Caroline & Stephanie's Fashion & Style Part 2: March 2021 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Princesses Caroline & Stephanie's Fashion & Style Part 2: March 2021 - December 2023

Welcome to Part 2 of the thread for the Fashion and Style of Princess Caroline of Hanover and Princess Stephanie of Monaco!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princesses Caroline & Stephanie's Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2018 - March 2021 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Fandesacs2003-8714

Caroline always had great style. I think she was a style icon in her heyday. Can you imagine going through Grace Kelly’s wardrobe?!! Caroline is lucky!

Caroline of Monaco has been in the spotlight from literally the first moment of her birth.

She was, for many years, considered one of the world's most beautiful women.

And yet she has resisted plastic surgery as she has aged, and has now apparently decided to cease coloring her hair and to allow it to go gray.

Even if she had never accomplished anything else in life, for that alone I would admire her.

A nice outfit on the Princess of Hanover today, just wish the hair was a little tidier.

Very nice look on the Princess of Hanover and the wearing a coat as a cape trend is spreading.

Very nice look on the Princess of Hanover and the wearing a coat as a cape trend is spreading.

She has always made bold choices when it comes to fashion... And that's why she's still an fashion icon at 64... Bravo! :flowers:

Every time she wears her hair short or up, I think she looks great.

Every time she wears it down, not so much. Striking difference.

Princess Stephanie at the presentation of the artwork "Doggy John Monaco" today, June 4:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
She has a very nice bag .

Caroline has stunned through the years and I had forgotten so thanks for posting the T&C

Princess Caroline attended the gala performance of the graduating students of the Academie Princesse Grace yesterday evening:

** Full view **

Caroline is a vision in that outfit. Great necklace and the glasses look really good.

Sweet sight for sour eyes... This woman is pure magic!!! Although i can't get used to see her in grey hair, she look's absolutely FANTASTIC!!! She looks fresh, she looks youthful, she looks relaxed and... she looks sexy... At 64 she's an example for all us women. She looks beautiful and ageless!!! Go for it P. Caroline!!!
:heartflower: :heartflower: :heartflower:

Here's an article from Semana

https://www.semana.es/moda/carolina...mas-elegante-sofisticado-20210704-002367839/2

Carolina de Mónaco abraza sus 64 años con su look más elegante y sofisticado

we can see in these pics all the beauty of her features... they remind me of her joy and her beauty back in the eighties... :curtsey:

Last edited by a moderator:
Breathtaking from head to toe. The graying hair looks goo on her with a good haircut and the Alston jumpsuit is just perfect. Great lucite sandals with a heel and perfect fold and diamond jewelry complete the look. The necklaces help the neckline. Years of smoking have really aged her skin but great posture almost makes up for it.

The Princess looks wonderful and a great colour too ,only part I disliked what the gold jewelry.

The yellow is her dyed hair that’s growing out, it will disappear [emoji6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom