Princesses Caroline & Stephanie's Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2018 - March 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Princess of Hanover looks very chic and nicely put together ensemble.

Princess Stephanie in an ALTER coat designed by her daughter at the opening of the pop-up store of the fashion brand 'ALTER' in Monaco today, September 22:

** Pic **

Princess Stephanie looks like she's about to go into a Science lab with the long white coat.

Princess Stephanie looks like she's about to go into a Science lab with the long white coat.

I so agree with you, Iv never been keen on her Daughters designs, I think that long jacket is one of her daughters, Satin white is never a good look.

Love the new lighter shade. She looks so good.

I think it's grey, not blonde around her ears. I like it!

When we go grey, colouring needs to be very carefully applied. Most women who choose overall colour go to a shade lighter than natural. This also allows better blending of the grey when there is regrowth.

Another really nice outfit on the Princess of Hanover :previous:

Princess Caroline attended the inauguration of the new premises of the Audiovisual Institute of Monaco on September 23:

** Full view **

Nice and elegant look on the Princess of Hanover, still the best dressed Monegasque Princess.

Princess Caroline looks very pretty when she smiles. I wish she would do it more often.

she looks amazing ! love her dress for the Prince Pierre foundation awards
such a chic Woman / Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom