Princesses Caroline & Stephanie's Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2018 - March 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A good look for Caroline. Love the boots and skirt.

What an elegant look today for the Princess!

Hate the leather jacket with the rest of this outfit in my opinion and a nicer jacket would have been better suited.

Caroline looks good - her outfit is a bit mismatched but somehow it doesn't manage to look like a mess.

An interesting outfit which has the feel of a circus to the trim and motif. It suits her.

Stephanie looks good. Her trousers look somewhat shabby but otherwise this is a nice look.

The outfit looks far nicer with the coat on.

I was never a fan of Stephanie's rather androgynous youthful style, but looking back I can certainly see that she was a uniquely beautiful young woman...a different type of look from Caroline's classic beauty, but still striking.

Yes, she was interesting to follow and quite a contrast to her sister. I used to love the days when both attended the galas, both ‘dressed up to the nines’.

I thought the third photo was of Camille - the resemblance between the two are striking! ?

Princess Caroline chaired the first steering committee of the partnership between the Scientific Center of Monaco and the company Chanel:

** Full view **

^^^^^ Agreed. As a point of interest Stephanie never wears hats. Not for weddings, funerals or even again st the sun.

Their outfits are simple and elegant.

I love that Caroline is wearing a proper lace mantilla. :flowers:

The casual ponytail with a brown elastic band just looks too casual on Stephanie. Even if she didn't wear a mantilla or hat, something a bit more formal would have been better.

I think Caroline looks elegant - I like her suit. She has gone for a full mantilla as she usually does for family funerals.

Stephanie may not wear hats anymore but she could have done something a bit better with her hair or even worn a mantilla which she has done in the past. Personally, I thought her trousers were too long and slightly odd looking.

But it doesn't really matter - the way everyone was dressed was "appropriate" and the important thing was they were there as a family to say goodbye to someone they all appreciated and loved.

Well, it's hard to look elegant on a mourning outfit ( and it's not even the purpose of the clothing at such moments... ); P. Charlene's dress was horrible, Melanie, the daughter of the diceased looked as if she was wearing a burka ( a rather disturbing view... ), P. Caroline looked propper and Stephanie, well... she's Stephanie... needless to say more...

I don't agree - one can look elegant in mourning but I do agree it isn't a necessity although clean and tidy is more respectful than a general air of can't be bothered.

Personally I thought Princess Charlene's dress was the best of the lot.
Well, it's hard to look elegant on a mourning outfit ( and it's not even the purpose of the clothing at such moments... ); P. Charlene's dress was horrible, Melanie, the daughter of the diceased looked as if she was wearing a burka ( a rather disturbing view... ), P. Caroline looked propper and Stephanie, well... she's Stephanie... needless to say more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom