Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 12: August 2019 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:yes, it is really nice, interesting the way the lapels are done. Really suits her

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure about that colour on Bea, too much the same as her hair but her face looks great.

I actually like Eugenie's teal cape coat dress, I think it looks good on her.

They both look great, although I think Beatrice should have worn dark pantyhose or boots.

For me Eugenie was the surprise winner of the fashion stakes. She looked amazing!

I like both coats but don't care for Beatrice's shoes.

Beatrice was photographed shopping in London prior to the family's holidays in Verbier:

** Full view **

Last edited:
The upper part is somewhat ok but the bottom part? Not sure why she would wear that other than that it is most likely comfortable but better worn at home than in the streets imho.

The upper part is somewhat ok but the bottom part? Not sure why she would wear that other than that it is most likely comfortable but better worn at home than in the streets imho.

I think a pair of track pants to wander around the shops is perfectly fine. You see many people do that these days.

Princess Beatrice with a Ulla Johnson jacket and Zara skirt out in London this week:

** Full view **

Beatrice has been on pretty much a win streak since she gave birth and she has regained her pre-pregnancy figure beautifully.

But that jacket doesn't suit her at all.:sad:

Yes, balloon sleeves can be spectacularly ugly, and this jacket proves it. Eugenie takes a chance with her fashion choices and often has fun with them. I applaud her for it. But this time it’s a thumbs down I’m afraid.

That's actually a lovely outfit on her. The Two tone dark blue in different fabrics suits her colouring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom