Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 12: August 2019 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care for Beatrice's Tinkerbell In Mourning outfit. The short flouncy skirt with opaque stockings is a look she seems to favor,which is unfortunate.:ermm:

This seems like a bit of an odd outfit for visiting an ambassador's residence for me, even if it were a more informal occasion. It also is a little too juvenile on Beatrice for my taste.

It is an unusual version of a little black dress. A bit longer and accessorized better, it might work.

Sparkly Tinkerbelll look :eek:I went to the photo expecting tutu dress you'd expect a high school girl in. I am wondering if looking at wrong photo.

It's a simple black dress with a bit of a bigger A line which is flattering for her shape. Tad shorter but the opaque tights help. Nothing shocking or unusual.

Only thing juvenile is the headband.

We need Megan back. Only because we have got so used to the matronly made for women over 50 looks that Beatrice is shocking us with this look.

Not my favorite but definitely no Tinkerbelll.

I like Beatrice’s sleeveless black dress but just glancing through her recent appearances, I wish she would widen her colour palette a little.

Loved Bea's black dress with the cape like affect to it. Sleek great modern look for night out. :flowers:

Eugenie's red coat is fantastic. Not usually a fan of leather pants but I admit they look good on her, and going out for a night on the town is the appropriate time for leather pants unlike other royals we see in them.

It looks like the York girls both take shopping seriously as they don white sneakers instead of fashionable footwear.

Come to think of it, I don't think I have ever seen either of them in pants or Jean's.

On their night out,I like the coat from Pss Eugenie a lot,not a fan of the leather leggings. Pss Beatrice dress looks lovely one can't see to much. At the weddingdress display,Pss Beatricelooks very lovely,the dress looks flattering on her.

Beatrice out in London last night:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And Eugenie wore a green dress by ME+EM for the photos that accompanied the pregnancy announcement:

** Pic ** Dress **

Last edited:
Don't care for Eugenie's green dress much, but her happy glow is what is important.

I like Beatrice's night out dress, but the shoes not at all...

I like Beatrice's dress but am not sure about those shoes with it.

Eugenie looks lovely and agree that she's glowing!

I love Beatrice's dress. But I hate the shoes.

Eugenie is glowing in happiness and the color is lovely. :flowers:

But glad we could only see so much of the dress. The cuffs remind me of Kate's red dress recently. All the frills and the odd cuffs, too frumpy for her.

Ugh, pleated miniskirts clinging to heavy tights are not high on mlm y list of favourites. Her fabulous smile is.

I like the green coat but that black dress is not flattering.

But at this stage, it's more a question of what fits before she has to adopt maternity wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom