Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 4: November 2018 - March 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind the color, and rather like the sleeves and waistline, but the length is unflattering and doesn't seem appropriate for the event. The whole feeling of the dress is "trying too hard." I'd love to see it with about 5 inches lopped off the skirt, and then I think I'd like it a lot.

:previous: Wow, it is even worse in the group photo. She can wear it in any other event but apparently not today.

Dress is really awkward length. Needs to be shorter.

The style is lovely other then the length. :flowers:

But the color is wrong for event, though she looks good in red.

I honestly don't understand how anyone could think her hair is messy. If anything Madeleine's is even messier, though for the record I think both of them have their hair beautifully done for the event. Tendrils falling around the face isn't messy or sloppy and while Victoria also looks lovely, scraped back hair isn't Sofia or Madeleine's style and that doesn't make their looks messy just because they're of a different style.

Love the red dress on Sofia. Very elegant and wonderful for the holiday season. Best look of all the Swedish ladies.

I don't see how this dress is a ''Look at me!'' dress. She could have gone without the horrible flesh colored tights and the hem could have been a few inches shorter, resting more mid calf, but otherwise she looks lovely.

I actually really love everything about this dress, including the length. I love the style, the fit, I think the length is just right. I run a bit hot and cold on Sofia's fashion choices and I typically either love them or hate them but this one is a definite winner.

I love everything about this dress. The dress to me is not the problem, it's her shoes. She needed to be in some pumps/stilettos rather than a sling back stiletto. I think that's what is throwing me off about her look.

I really don't mind the colour however the shape/ lenght of the dress looked a bit odd on Sofia.

I think the colour looked well on Sofia and the dress was beautiful and fitted her perfectly. I think the length problem would have been solved by wearing different shoes. Ankle straps with a straight midi-dress just look weird, like someone chopped the photo. As to her hair? I like it, shiny, bouncy with a curl in the ponytail. It's a very happy ponytail. ?

Sofia looks lovely, I really like her "messy" hairdo! The dress is elegant, but I agree, the combination with strap shoes looks weird. Simple pumps is the way to go with that dress length.

i liked the red dress - very striking! shoes in red and lips in red too look too matchy-matchy for my liking too but i think red is sofia's colour.

Princess Sofia is so lovely today and the color suit her!! And nice hair too!!

What a cheerful red dress to wear before the Christmas. I like its timeless design and I think its especially flattering when seen from the side. I only wish she hadn't worn it with those skin colored tights and ankle straps shoes (ankle straps make legs seem chopped off!). Bonus points for choosing her dress from an Estonian fashion designer! There are more, so I hope she will check them out.

Very lovely ponytail. I hate the matronly and stuffy hairstyles, so I don't mind those strands at all.

Last edited:
A great look for Sofia. Must be strange for her to wear summer dresses having spent most of her winters in Sweden!

Always like what Sofia wears, however, I can't comment on this as I have no idea what the rest looks like. To me right now, it looks like longing wear, so I will hold off until I see the full outfit (if they show it).

It's a great color...but the sleeves are oversized and swamp her.

LaRae

This WOULD BE a beautiful look if it weren't for those over sized, puffed sleeves. If the sleeves were a slimmer fit, this would be so gorgeous. I do love the color on her.

The sleeves look like something I would sew when I was first learning how to set sleeves in my dressmaking course.

That's not a compliment.

I absolutely adore what she did with her hair. A little bit of fun which is otherwise a very formal dress. The dress looks quite good on her. There seems to be that there are shoulder pads in there, which I don't care for, but she carries it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom