Princess Marie's Fashion & Style Part 4: March 2010 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Princess Marie's Fashion & Style
Part 4
previous thread

Here are some important TRF
Community Rules & FAQ's
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators

Dazzling, Paty, Iceflower & JessRulz

March 17, 2010 - Marie attending a concert in white pants, white top and a silver/grey jacket.

Jacket length is quite nice on Maries petite figure, the pants are flattering but not liking the fabric. Clutch was out of place.

Close Up ** Full View ** Clutch

Too shiny for me. But I like the cut of the jacket and the white blouse. And I agree with you, Dazz, about the clutch...

Joining the above opinions, I have to say that the look is awkward, to say the least. The "shiny" element tends to further cheapen the look. I am not keen on Princess Marie being over suntanned.

Usual Marie, not much imagination. A little early for shiny white pants, even here in Florida! The clutch was actually the only thing I liked.

Yeah , perhaps it's a bit too early to wear white pants and shoes, is not spring yet...and the tan doesn't help, but the outfit fits her perfectly and she always has a wonderful smile and looks so happy

I'm not a big fan of the "white" outfit. It's a little too shiny for me. But avrilo is right in saying that it does fit her well. The cut of the pants are nice on her. And she does have a great smile, just wish she would smile more. And just to say that I have a new fondness for her since seeing the 3rd installment of Monarchy Inside. She is quite funny and seems to have a good sense of humor, which for me, can sometimes make the clothes irrelevent.

March 17, 2010 - Marie attending a concert in white pants, white top and a silver/grey jacket.

Jacket length is quite nice on Maries petite figure, the pants are flattering but not liking the fabric. Clutch was out of place.

This outfit does not persuade me at all,is too shiny for me:eek:

March 19, 2010 - Skirt, jacket, top and a birkin bag matched with a pashmina around the neck.

Full View ** With Pashmina on ** Close Up

Not a bad look at all. It wouldve looked nice if the jacket was a bit shorter.

:previous:

Judging from the first picture the outfit looks a bit messy, I agree that it would have looked better if the jacket was shorter. The jacket in general is a bit too shiny for my taste.
But she looks nicely put together in the close up-picture. I really like the pashmina & bag, also her hairstyle looks quite nice to me.

Is it a brown Hermes bag?? Kelly or Birkin??

I believe the bag is a modified kelly and not a birkin.As for the shinny white pants I think they look that shinny because of the flash from the cameras.I have a black pair.They are called cigarette pants and are a classic from the 1950's I thought they looked quite retro.

March 19, 2010 - Skirt, jacket, top and a birkin bag matched with a pashmina around the neck.

Full View ** With Pashmina on ** Close Up

Not a bad look at all. It wouldve looked nice if the jacket was a bit shorter.

I like the trousers and the jacket. :)

I don't like the outfit, looks too shiny.

Princess Marie, Prince Joachim, Prince Felix and Prince Nikolai
officially opened a new attraction at Legoland, Billund, Denmark,
March 29, 2010:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Close up ** Side view**

close up 2**

I like the top part of the outfit, but I'm not so sure about the bottom, the pant's fabric looks like velvet, it makes me think of those velvety tracksuits that were "fashionable" a few years ago and the fitting is poor

Prince Joachim looks terrific, thats all I can say about 'Marie 'as I seem to be so negative about her style!

Overall Marie looked good but only if each piece was in a different fabric -
Jacket in wool
Pants in a nice rich fabric

Then I think this would be nice.

IMO the pants she wears always appear too tight and the jackets are just too short or not cut well enough for her she must be really short and so therefore everything needs to be perfect on her as far as the cut is concerned. I didn't like the outfit at the Legoland appearance for that reason nor did the Mexico trip gear appeal. However I will say it must be really difficult for he ras Mary would have first choice, by way of her position, so Marie has to be doubly aware. But this is of cause only MO.

I think the outfit looks okay. :)

She looks mucht better when she wears casual clothes!

I'm not keen on this casual outfit. It looks too casual and indifferent IMHO.

This casual outfit is much better than the previous one. I like this blue jacket.

:previous:

Me too. Sunglasses addicted me also finds her pair of quite interesting. ;)

Princess Marie attends day one of Queen Margrethe 70th birthday celebrations.
Daylife
White looks good on Marie, but the dress is not very beautiful, somehow it looks cheap to me. Lovely tiara. I would have hoped that she have put her hair up.

The dress looks beautiful, though I'm not too excited either. Her pendant must be lovely, but I'd better wait for more photos. :flowers:

Princess Marie attends day one of Queen Margrethe 70th birthday celebrations.
Daylife
White looks good on Marie, but the dress is not very beautiful, somehow it looks cheap to me. Lovely tiara. I would have hoped that she have put her hair up.

I agree, the dress is not bad but if the accessory is that beautiful tiara get something that looks as regal. In this case the dress lookes to casual put together with the tiara. :ermm:

maries dress has a 80 style for me reminds me of one of dianas dresses

Nice color of dress, fantastic make-up and hairstyle. I don't like the top part of the dress, it seems to be too large for a 'petite' Marie. The sleeves are too wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom