Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 12: December 2018 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Marie attended a gala dinner on the occasion of the French Embassy's 100 years at Thottske Palæ in Copenhagen this evening:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Princess Marie attended a lunch against food waste organized by the German Embassy in Denmark and the organization Stop Spild Af Food today, December 2:

** Upper part ** instagram gallery **

Princess Marie on photos taken in June for an interview with Spanish magazine El Pais out this week:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

She looks beautiful. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Marie opened the National Association of Autism's national conference "SIKON" in Odense today, April 24:

** gallery **

Princess Marie opened The Nordic Food Waste Summit 2023 in Stockholm today, April 26:

** gallery **

It's a Confirmation, not Christening.

Nice dress colour and suits Princess Marie's type of figure.

Its ok I guess but I have seen Princess Marie wear far nicer outfits.

Princess Marie in black and white at the French Open Roland Garros 2023 yesterday, June 7:

** Pic ** gallery **

Last edited:
Princess Marie at Prince Christian's birthday dinner today, October 15, lovely colour and fabric, but I'm not sure about the cut of the upper part:

** Full view **

Yes, you are right the sheer piece could have been done better without the bands, just a gathered piece of sheared, pink chiffon would’ve looked nicer. But she carries herself so well, and such a perfect posture.

Princess Marie looking good in black and white at the "Prix littéraire des Ambassadeurs" today, October 16:

** Pic **

And elegant this evening at a dinner against food waste organized by the Italian Embassy in Denmark:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Princess Marie visited the stand of the Danish Neuroresearch Center at Aarhus University Hospital during the conference for brain research in Washington D.C.:

** instagram gallery **

The dress is like many she's worn before but I don't recall her wearing her hair like this.

Not crazy about the ponytail hairstyle,the dress is nice as is the colour!

Back
Top Bottom