Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 12: December 2018 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Marie attended a reception at the Skagens Museum in Skagen this evening, June 22:

** Pic ** gallery **

Last edited:
Princess Marie held the official bonfire speech at the traditional Sankt Hans (St. John) event this evening, looking great in a white suit:

** Pic ** video ** gallery **

Last edited:
Princess Marie opened the jubilee exhibition "Margrethe II de Danemark, artiste-Reine" at the Musée Henri-Martin in Cahors, France, this evening, July 15, wearing her Ba&Sh dress again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part ** February 2020 **

Last edited:
Yesterday, September 19, Princess Marie participated in the webinar "Enabling green and digital innovation to fight food waste in Europe" organized by the Export Council in Brussels:

** instagram post **

Princess Marie on a new photo for the "Schools Save Food" - Denmark's largest virtual food waste event today:

** instagram post **

She needed to trade outfits with her husband. What on earth was he thinking with those pants?!?!

She needed to trade outfits with her husband. What on earth was he thinking with those pants?!?!

they live incognito in Paris... they simply do their shopping and no one bothers them... except the gossips who think only of criticizing them, as always...

Princess Marie looking good in black and white at Queen Margrethe's Jubilee Celebration today, November 12:

** Full view ** Full view **

I looove the jacket but I felt she needed a nice coat.

I like the jacket, the pants not so much. I think the fit is wrong.

Marie looks really sharp. I think that's how to be a more petite woman and wear looser pants.

Princess Marie attended the preview and cocktail reception for the exhibition "There Is No Such Thing as Bad Weather" in Paris on November 17:

** Full view **

Back
Top Bottom