Princess Laurentien's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2011 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 2 of the thread for Princess Laurentien's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Laurentien's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2004 - February 2011 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Lovely colour, it suits her very well. :)

I like her flowered dress. Shoes and purse are lovely too.

Laurentien looks very nice, I like her shoes.

I'm with you on this one cinderella the belt ruins the outfit imo.

That is a nice dress without the jacket. Laurentien seems to be getting better in her last few appearances.

Having now said that she will come out with a shocker next time!!

Love the dress! Fantastic cut & color on Laurentien. She is looking really good lately, fit and fabulous! I hope that she still shocks a little with her "pop of crazy".

Pretty dress! I like it better without the jacket too iceflower.. the jacket covers up the pretty flower on the dress.

Laurentien looks fantastic in this red outfit. I like the ribbing on the dress and of course the flower adds femininity to it.

Having now said that she will come out with a shocker next time!!

Not yet the expected shocker, but very much Laurentien again ;) :

Today, April 30, at the Koninginnedag (Queensday) wearing a white and strong
pink combination, it's okay - minus the hat maybe :)

** Full view ** Close up **

Not great. To plain for Koninginnendag. Without the hat she could also go to the supermarket with it.

Love these shoes!

Princess Laurentien yesterday, May 4th, attending an award ceremony in Estoril, Portugal.

The turquoise dress with it's big flower print reminded me a bit of a beach dress,
but it's okay for Laurentien :)

** Full view ** Close up **

Princess Laurentien yesterday, May 12, at the "Volkshochschultag" in Berlin, Germany.

A very nice dress on her, good cut and and a much softer colour than usual ;)

** Close up ** With a shawl ** Upper part ** Full view **

Princess Laurentien yesterday, May 12, at the "Volkshochschultag" in Berlin, Germany.

A very nice dress on her, good cut and and a much softer colour than usual ;)

** Close up ** With a shawl ** Upper part ** Full view **

Im quite surprised by her choice of dress as this doesn't suit her character or personality as she has worn wild colors & cuts in the past, this dress looks really nice & she looks great in it. Its very professional looking, I hope she continues on this path as I think it suits her better.

Really nice dress, she has such a nice figure but I never notice because she usually is dressed strange IMO. This is very good!

Love love love the dress! Love it on Laurentien! Cut's great, color's great, hair & accessories wonderful! Can't say a bad think about it.

Actually one of the best dresses that I've seen. She looks great and the dress is fun and fits her well.

The colour was great on her, did she have proper bosom support?? looked saggy and ill fitting in the chest department IMO [am I allowed to say that ??] but all that considered not bad for her

The dress is very flattering on her but I have to agree it doesn't look like she has much bust support. I think some structure there would complete the look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom