Princess Clotilde of Savoy's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2015 - March 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clotilde in a red dress at the Morelia Film Festival in Morelia, Mexico yesterday, October 26 - a little bit longer and the dress would have been nice:

** Full view **

She looks like she snuck into Ingrid or Louise's closet and stole their dress ;)

Always Clotilde surprising us . But never for good and never disappoints us;)

Good heavens, she is a Princess of the House of Savoy, has she no any feeling for style and what befits her? Audrey Hepburn or Grace Kelly both were actresses too, the one was born from a Dutch Baroness and the other married a monégasque Prince. They knew instinctly what would befit them. Clotilde on the other hand... :argh::argh::argh::ermm::sad:

Last edited:
Money and breeding don't buy/give class or good taste.

Clotilde in a red dress at the Morelia Film Festival in Morelia, Mexico yesterday, October 26 - a little bit longer and the dress would have been nice:

** Full view **

A lovely dress and a great color but I personally think it should've been slightly longer.

I wore longer skirts when I was a cheerleader (and 30 years younger than Clotilde).

Clotilde and one of her "young" outfits ;) - she attended the Elie Saab show in Paris yesterday, January 27:

** Full view **

Oh Clotilde never disappoint me!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very undecided about the dress and the overall look.

Very undecided about the dress and the overall look.

At least it's age-appropriate. And in the close-up, you can see that the colors complement her complexion. It's not embarrassing to look at her in this outfit!

This is for a commoner teen, not a royal princess, married, mother of two, and 40 years old.

I'm glad she is more covered/age appropriate than usual, but must she cover herself in my grandmother's boudoir curtains? :p
I can so see Tatiana Casiraghi wearing this, I'll leave it at that.

She didn't get a mirror or a stylist that short get up is not for her.

It was about time for a nice and elegant outfit again!

Clotilde attended the Lumieres awards in Paris yesterday, February 8, and looked wonderful in a lovely new dress:

** Full view ** Upper part **

What a miracle!! Bravo Clotilde always like that!

She looks great and she avoiding her usual poses! Love it.

Perfect princess and lovely woman!

Perfetto, bellissima! She is an attractive and elegant lady, glad to see her dress like one.

Clotilde's dress is amazing, and FINALLY she is looking her age, fashion wise! Even though I still don't think her pose is right here, I'll give it a pass this time because her dress is so beautiful. It reminds me of plasterwork of stately homes and palaces.

Be still, my heart! Two outfits in a row which are appropriate for a lady in her late forties, and her hair is appropriately and becomingly styled, too. (Although it needs conditioning).

I'm not a fan of this outfit but it suits Clotilde and she looks stylish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom