Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 9: January 2020 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the 7/8 dress length and the dress really flatters her. And once again, I love her ponytail.

I love it, wonderful look.
(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the dress, Princess Victoria looks great.

Lovely look on the Crown Princess ,nothing too bold or garish and a nice hairstyle too.

Last edited:
Crown Princess Victoria participated with a virtual greeting in the Wood Prize Gala this evening:

** Pic **

Not a fan of her look/outfit and that necklace is hideous like something out of a rap video.

I think Victoria looks great in this shirt, it suits her perfectly. And it is nice to see her in a little different style for a change, with these big necklace and earrings. It was also nice for her to dress in an evening wear for this digital Swedish Wood Award 2020 Gala, since her speech was sent after 21.00 in the evening.
The place where the speech was recorded (Haga Palace Library) was well chosen with her look.
Victoria's shirt is from H&M Conscious Exclusive AW20 collection, information by UFO No More.
Victoria väljer H&M – kolla in nya plagget _*Svensk Dam
Jacquard-patterned shirt - Yellow_Floral - Ladies _ H&M GB

Last edited:
Last edited:
Excellent gawn, from the last summer conscious collection. 300 euros, of course sold out

I am not a huge fan of the ruffled shoulders but its a beautiful gown. :flowers:

The color is stunning on her. And I love her styling.

I am not a huge fan of the ruffled shoulders but its a beautiful gown. :flowers:

The color is stunning on her. And I love her styling.

Agree 100% ,the ruffled shoulders would be my only critique.

Love the gown! Actually, we don't see such color on gowns (at least not often/but the ones I've seen are usually awful). Victoria looks stunning ;)

EDIT: Is it me or the dresses that Victoria wears on portraits are beautiful while some dresses she wears at evening engagements are horrid?

Victoria often has stunning and unique gowns. There are some past Nobel ones I love.

Her day-to-day style, however, has been lacking for a few years.

Not sure about the ruffled shoulders too but it's definitely a beautiful gown and the colour is gorgeous. Great that she reused that headpiece as it's a delicate one. Interesting that when I first saw it I think that's probably what she prepared for Nobel last year.

I've been waiting for Victoria to recycle this lovely dress from House of Dagmar, which she wore on a visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina in November 2019. Good to see her wear it yesterday. The colour combination looks good and the dress suits to an evening event now when the summer ends and autumn begins. Nice shoes.

Last edited:
Victoria lovely in red at the state banquet for the state visit from Germany this evening, September 7:

** gallery ** gallery **

Last edited:
Victoria has worn this gown from German Escada brand many times, and always she looks so good in it.

Victoria has worn this gown from German Escada brand many times, and always she looks so good in it.

It is only a pity that sash of the german order of Merit almost disappears on it.

It is only a pity that sash of the german order of Merit almost disappears on it.
Yes I noticed that earlier but the brooch at least highlights the order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom